Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥  (Read 1678 times)
nothappend

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:01:58 AM

Hello everyone! I have heard that this project is mostly about new human mentality. For example, a person is no longer going to save up and buy a car, he would rather rent one. Are there any researches about it?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:18:24 AM

hello everyone. How fast are you planning to spend ICO money?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:23:13 AM

I saw that different websites rate this ICO quite high. Does this rating helps some kinda way?
californybit

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:26:32 AM

I saw that different websites rate this ICO quite high. Does this rating helps some kinda way?
Hello! I guess it helps a little bit. One thing is for sure people who understand this market thinks that Brixby is going to succeed
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:34:29 AM

hello everyone. How fast are you planning to spend ICO money?
Hello there. It's not going to be fast. All of the money is going to be spent on the development of the product and entering into the market within 1-3 years.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:11:20 PM

Hello. Does this project partner up with any universities or scientific departments to analyze the market? I think  it would come in handy
mirsad786

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:22:18 PM

Good evening! Are you planing to give access to different information to the authorities?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:33:39 AM

What amount of funds does the development team expect to receive after the ICO? And how will they receive them?

alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:36:44 AM

What amount of funds does the development team expect to receive after the ICO? And how will they receive them?

I can’t tell you what the amount will be exactly, but it's about 20%. Team will receive coins partly within 6 months with the help of an option of the smart contract.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:55:42 AM

Hello! After getting acquainted with the site I had a feeling that it’s an ambitious project which plans to make profit from various fields, making a bid for parking and car rental is being created. Is this really enough to implement a global project? Isn’t it a failure from the very beginning?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:13:33 AM

Hello! After getting acquainted with the site I had a feeling that it’s an ambitious project which plans to make profit from various fields, making a bid for parking and car rental is being created. Is this really enough to implement a global project? Isn’t it a failure from the very beginning?
Greetings to you, too! You’re wrong; you underestimate the capacities of the project. In addition to the ones you’ve already told about, it’s also necessary to mention of car-chasing, electric car charging services, etc... All this will be built basing on blockchain and provided in the form of a convenient app.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:18:48 AM

Greetings to you, too! You’re wrong; you underestimate the capacities of the project. In addition to the ones you’ve already told about, it’s also necessary to mention of car-chasing, electric car charging services, etc... All this will be built basing on blockchain and provided in the form of a convenient app.
I got it. What is the marketing strategy of the project? Also, the plans are global. An approach should be serious.
devilini

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:23:17 AM

I got it. What is the marketing strategy of the project? Also, the plans are global. An approach should be serious.

Well, it is serious. If you take a look at the WP, you gonna see how well the project has been worked out now. As for your question... The project team believes that the franchisees - people who are ready to start their own business, but lack significant investment resources is the optimal approach to attracting micro-business and small and medium businesses . Franchisees know the market and have the time and the desire to work with micro-businesses and small and medium businesses or even municipalities.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:26:32 AM

Well, it is serious. If you take a look at the WP, you gonna see how well the project has been worked out now. As for your question... The project team believes that the franchisees - people who are ready to start their own business, but lack significant investment resources is the optimal approach to attracting micro-business and small and medium businesses . Franchisees know the market and have the time and the desire to work with micro-businesses and small and medium businesses or even municipalities.
Are you sure that such a scheme is suitable for all the countries?
devilini

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:32:23 AM

Of course, it isn’t. That’s why it’s planned to find a local partner or partners, for example, for China. All in all, there will be as many franchises in the markets, how many they can successfully deal with.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:35:28 AM

Of course, it isn’t. That’s why it’s planned to find a local partner or partners, for example, for China. All in all, there will be as many franchises in the markets, how many they can successfully deal with.
Surely there will be other ways, too. And what key benefits of using will small and medium-sized businesses receive?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:45:43 AM

Hi everybody! On which of the basic crypto currency is the project based? And what is the exchange rate of this crypto currency to platform’s Brixks?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:50:51 AM

Hi everybody! On which of the basic crypto currency is the project based? And what is the exchange rate of this crypto currency to platform’s Brixks?
Hello! The system uses Ethereum. Exchange rate is the following: 1 BRICK = 0.0005 Ethereum
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:57:24 AM

What will the payment system for users of the app be?  And maybe there are different systems for various users... Will payment base on the provision of services? Or will the trust system or subscription fee be available for a certain category of users?
Immer

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:57:51 AM

Good afternoon! And what software and technical solutions are planned to be used for car sharing? I provide this service privately and could give a few recommendations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: