Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data  (Read 8435 times)
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

Hello! Tell me please what is NNIA? Why do we need it?  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:21:28 PM

NNIA is an algorithm developed by NKOR for checking and indexing files on the platform.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

NNIA is an algorithm developed by NKOR for checking and indexing files on the platform.
And how does it work? How exactly, I need all information.
Groc

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

It operates in the following steps: ● File type processing ● NKOR Worker Nodes searches file system (IPFS/FileCoin) where Indexes are stored and searches using NKOR Indexing Engine which is provided by worker nodes to find fuzzy matches. The search applies statistics and NKOR Deep Reinforcement Core Module (NDRC). ● File is encrypted and stored to file system. ● Based on license type, files is marked as either opened or protected. ● User pays fee for registration request and file storing using file system. Fee is based on file size
nrvkush

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

It operates in the following steps: ● File type processing ● NKOR Worker Nodes searches file system (IPFS/FileCoin) where Indexes are stored and searches using NKOR Indexing Engine which is provided by worker nodes to find fuzzy matches. The search applies statistics and NKOR Deep Reinforcement Core Module (NDRC). ● File is encrypted and stored to file system. ● Based on license type, files is marked as either opened or protected. ● User pays fee for registration request and file storing using file system. Fee is based on file size
What is the total number of tokens for this project?)
Groc

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

To finance the NKOR ecosystem, 200 millions issued tokens (NKR) will be in total supply and 40 millions will be offered in a sale event. The NKR token price will be a fixed price (in ETH), and the distributed NKR tokens will constitute the total amount of available liquidity.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:22:59 PM

To finance the NKOR ecosystem, 200 millions issued tokens (NKR) will be in total supply and 40 millions will be offered in a sale event. The NKR token price will be a fixed price (in ETH), and the distributed NKR tokens will constitute the total amount of available liquidity.
And how will you distribute the tokens? I want to understand the procedure.
Groc

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:23:21 PM

Ok. I will try to explain you briefly.
Tokens Allocation
● 29% Company & Future Cooperations, Affiliations (uniform 12-month vesting schedule, with 25% of total vested upon the lapse of each quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
nrvkush

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

Tokens Allocation
● 29% Company & Future Cooperations, Affiliations (uniform 12-month vesting schedule, with 25% of total vested upon the lapse of each quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community

Well, thank you for this info. I planning to participate, so thank you ones again for your answers.
Groc

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:23:52 PM

Tokens Allocation
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community

Well, thank you for this info. I planning to participate, so thank you ones again for your answers.
It was a pleasure for me to help you)) Join us as soon as possible)) And do not hesitate to ask me whatever you want.
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

It is an interesting project. I didn’t remember, that during that time I had interested in crypto currency, I have been come across this kind of project.

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

I can’t disagree with you. The only thing that bothers me is that there is no bonus program. Not that it bothers, but on other platforms it is.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

I can’t disagree with you. The only thing that bothers me is that there is no bonus program. Not that it bothers, but on other platforms it is.
Don’t worry about it. In principle, the project is trustworthy. I'm sure of it. If only because it is intended more, probably, for economists
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:15:42 PM

Don’t worry about it. In principle, the project is trustworthy. I'm sure of it. If only because it is intended more, probably, for economists
Probably, you made such a conclusion because of the specific description of the project? in principle, it is understandable. But this is a really good project, and it will be useful not only to programmers, as you probably noticed

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

Tell me in simple words what the purpose of this project is. The creators did not think that among them there are also ordinary inhabitants.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

As for the bonus program. I guess it will be in March 2018, as TGE is installed.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

I'm now in the process of getting to know the project. As a former student, I think that this is a kind of anti-plagiarism test system?
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

Hey mate, there is a bonus program. Public pre sale will be announced soon and all info will be public. We also have a bonus program for the TGE.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

What does NKOR stands for?  I'm sorry if it had been asked before I just can;t help assuming it means NORTH KOREA but I'd like to  know first hand. The project is interesting as it has its algo of its own but I'm not getting the rest of its information. I'm just too careful to touch that it might meant for NORTH KOREANS alone.

Tell me in simple words what the purpose of this project is. The creators did not think that among them there are also ordinary inhabitants.

Exactly my point too.

NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

I'm now in the process of getting to know the project. As a former student, I think that this is a kind of anti-plagiarism test system?

You could say so. the platform will prevent plagiarism and protect the creators' copyrights.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: