Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data  (Read 8434 times)
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

What does NKOR stands for?  I'm sorry if it had been asked before I just can;t help assuming it means NORTH KOREA but I'd like to  know first hand. The project is interesting as it has its algo of its own but I'm not getting the rest of its information. I'm just too careful to touch that it might meant for NORTH KOREANS alone.

Tell me in simple words what the purpose of this project is. The creators did not think that among them there are also ordinary inhabitants.

Exactly my point too.

Sorry for any misunderstanging, it DOES NOR mean North Korea. it's simply a short version of anchor- anchoring is the technology by which we can cement the authorship of the content creator.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

Tell me in simple words what the purpose of this project is. The creators did not think that among them there are also ordinary inhabitants.
I forgot to tell you, the goal of the project is the assignment of copyright work to a particular participant.
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

Then, as I understand, this is not ICO, since in March, just the generation of tokens?

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

Then, as I understand, this is not ICO, since in March, just the generation of tokens?
Do you need a project necessarily ICO? In the framework of this project you can also earn by spreading your personal programmer's content, getting copyright to it and laying it out for sale.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

Do you need a project necessarily ICO? In the framework of this project you can also earn by spreading your personal programmer's content, getting copyright to it and laying it out for sale.
Why be sure the programmer's content? It seems to me that this can be any industry, both technical and humanitarian, as well as economic.
duke944

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

Why be sure the programmer's content? It seems to me that this can be any industry, both technical and humanitarian, as well as economic.
Yes, you are right, the content can be completely diverse. It is a pity of course that the platform is not Ethereum, this, I think, significantly reduces the credibility of it, but I think that over the platform it is still necessary to work and work.
rlm42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

Yes, you are right, the content can be completely diverse. It is a pity of course that the platform is not Ethereum, this, I think, significantly reduces the credibility of it, but I think that over the platform it is still necessary to work and work.
I would be only too glad if this project developed and developed, because I have never seen such analogues anywhere else. And it would be useful for students and people of creative professions.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

I would be only too glad if this project developed and developed, because I have never seen such analogues anywhere else. And it would be useful for students and people of creative professions.
And even those who have money))) I would like to talk more about the timing. It turns out that the platform will end at the end of 2018? That is, then the actions with content will be banned, and I can not continue to download anything?

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

And even those who have money))) I would like to talk more about the timing. It turns out that the platform will end at the end of 2018? That is, then the actions with content will be banned, and I can not continue to download anything?
I can answer your question. In principle, the first part of your words was correct, but I can not say about the prohibition of downloading content. but this is unlikely. Otherwise, what is the point in "pumping the platform" and its development, you yourself understand
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non licensed entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its distribution. Similar projects have already been partially implemented! Success requires a unique function!
duke944

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:33:39 PM

I want to tell you something. you did not carefully study the information about the project. At the very end of 2017, there was a pre-sale, and therefore, this is the ICO, as the young man wanted it to be higher.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

I want to tell you something. you did not carefully study the information about the project. At the very end of 2017, there was a pre-sale, and therefore, this is the ICO, as the young man wanted it to be higher.
I'll add that there is also a bonus program! Therefore, once again, this is confirmation of the fact that it is worth participating in this project!
rlm42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

I did not quite understand the project, but I can say in principle that everything is very good here. Creators fellows!
duke944

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

Agree. The work was really done very responsible and great!
rlm42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

I hope the platform will continue to flourish. The main thing is to clarify the remaining inaccuracies. In general, everything suits me, thank you everybody!
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non licensed entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its distribution. Similar projects have already been partially implemented! Success requires a unique function!

Can you pls specify?
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

I'll add that there is also a bonus program! Therefore, once again, this is confirmation of the fact that it is worth participating in this project!

Pre sale is still running. TGE (another word for ICO) will take place in March
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:23:22 AM

Glad to know that. After the pre sale does it mean it will then be doing some marketing for the project to be supported by users probably bounty campaigns?  I would be interested to join the TGE if I see its not just me who will be interested to the project. This could really be huge if developed thoroughly.

NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

Glad to know that. After the pre sale does it mean it will then be doing some marketing for the project to be supported by users probably bounty campaigns?  I would be interested to join the TGE if I see its not just me who will be interested to the project. This could really be huge if developed thoroughly.

Bounty canpaign will launch next week (;
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

A new project, not for nothing today on the forum went)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: