Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data  (Read 8435 times)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:44:54 PM

I know that the new technology of NKOR is the first decentralized ecosystem. Which can to authenticate the data) Can someone tell about this new technology in more detail? I want to better understand the principle of its work.

What exactly are you interested in? NKOR, as you said, a new technology that is then linked to a chain transaction through smart contracts, provides an unchanged and public record of the time of receipt or creation. And about changing digital data or digital content, as well as tracking the loading and sharing of similar data Smiley
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

I know that the new technology of NKOR is the first decentralized ecosystem. Which can to authenticate the data) Can someone tell about this new technology in more detail? I want to better understand the principle of its work.

What exactly are you interested in? NKOR, as you said, a new technology that is then linked to a chain transaction through smart contracts, provides an unchanged and public record of the time of receipt or creation. And about changing digital data or digital content, as well as tracking the loading and sharing of similar data Smiley

Oh thank you. I also couldn't find information about the commission. For example, the content creator provided his materials, and someone bought the content from him. The reward goes not only to the content creator, but to the project, right? What percentage will be for both parties?
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Oh thank you. I also couldn't find information about the commission. For example, the content creator provided his materials, and someone bought the content from him. The reward goes not only to the content creator, but to the project, right? What percentage will be for both parties?

As to the percentage of compensation I can't tell you, I didn't find the answer too. But for the content creator, I'm sure the percentage is good. After all, this is an excellent stimulation to create a new unique content Smiley
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

Tell me, please, feedback is welcome after the purchase of content and its use? Or is there probably a rating system where I can put my rating? Roll Eyes
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

Tell me, please, feedback is welcome after the purchase of content and its use? Or is there probably a rating system where I can put my rating? Roll Eyes

Yes, creators of content receive a reputation for their work and receive income from its quality. So, in their interests to provide an accurate description of their work, so that consumers of content can evaluate and view the purchased content. Consumers are motivated by the fact that they leave honest feedback)) But about the exchange of tokens, I didn't quite understand the information.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

Yes, creators of content receive a reputation for their work and receive income from its quality. So, in their interests to provide an accurate description of their work, so that consumers of content can evaluate and view the purchased content. Consumers are motivated by the fact that they leave honest feedback)) But about the exchange of tokens, I didn't quite understand the information.

About exchanging on tokens? It says that the verified accounts are those who actually purchased the content in exchange for tokens. Are you talking about this? I thought that if the buyer does not have tokens, then he generally will not be able to participate in the purchase. This isn't true?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

About exchanging on tokens? It says that the verified accounts are those who actually purchased the content in exchange for tokens. Are you talking about this? I thought that if the buyer does not have tokens, then he generally will not be able to participate in the purchase. This isn't true?

Let's ask this question to the creators of the project, so as not to be unfounded and not confuse anyone)) I think everyone will agree with me.
contactmike1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

After registering on the platform and providing your content, the content creator from this moment can manage all activities related to its content? In another way, control the use of content?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

After registering on the platform and providing your content, the content creator from this moment can manage all activities related to its content? In another way, control the use of content?

It turns out that yes. Also, you can manage your copyright and conduct joint activities with other platform participants. Every user has a profile for managing owned certificates. After you upload the content, you are checked. Warning is given in the case of content that violates the rules)))
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

Can all countries participate in the project? When asked users, the opinions differed. Someone told me that only certain countries can participate, someone told me that any country can participate, it is important that the participant have tokens. And what is the correct opinion?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

I think that if nobody knows about the project, then there will be no participants. So, there will be no development for the project. Accordingly, it is necessary to conduct an advertising campaign and marketing decisions. In what sources and resources did you advertise?)) An interesting topic for me.
contactmike1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

I am especially pleased with the creation of the chain system. New authors can note the authors' works, which they quoted and create a chain of quotes and links to the block. Thus, the cited authors also receive a reward from the sale of content that marks their creations as a source of quotation or inspiration.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

I am especially pleased with the creation of the chain system. New authors can note the authors' works, which they quoted and create a chain of quotes and links to the block. Thus, the cited authors also receive a reward from the sale of content that marks their creations as a source of quotation or inspiration.

lol )) Cheesy  of course this is a great luck)) because when a project can earn many types of participants, not only a certain category of persons, it's cool)) in such a project you want to invest and earn in return Wink
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

lol )) Cheesy  of course this is a great luck)) because when a project can earn many types of participants, not only a certain category of persons, it's cool)) in such a project you want to invest and earn in return Wink

Precisely)) rejoice in the fact that the project is based on blockchain technology. Finally, a revolution in technology happened))) I was waiting for this and I was waiting for such a project))) regular platforms with content of millions, and such a platform alone)) Wink
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

Always for such opportunities I turned to stock sites, I searched there for various kinds of content to buy and use it. But on the stock platforms, content is recognized as nobody's. In this project, if you buy content, it becomes your property?

Why did you decide so? I think no. The content will still remain registered to its owner, it will be his personal property and copyright. And when you buy it you can use it without legal problems with the author. I think so Wink

You will be able to purchase the rights to a creation if the owner is interested in selling. only if you copy and use it without his/her consent you will have problems.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

yes!
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

I think that if nobody knows about the project, then there will be no participants. So, there will be no development for the project. Accordingly, it is necessary to conduct an advertising campaign and marketing decisions. In what sources and resources did you advertise?)) An interesting topic for me.

Hey there. In addition to our telegram group, facebook, twitter and Instagram pages, we also run a blog on medium and collaborate with publications. you can find links to all of those on our website: nkor.io or at the topic.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

Can all countries participate in the project? When asked users, the opinions differed. Someone told me that only certain countries can participate, someone told me that any country can participate, it is important that the participant have tokens. And what is the correct opinion?

Yes, everyone with internet access and no special government limitations can use the platform.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

Can you please explain your question? If you meant to ask how the transaction between consumer and creator is being made, then it's simple- you can make it using the platform and pay with NKR tokens. You NEED to have tokens to do so... this is one of the motivations for the tokens.
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

the way of the project,I hope it's worth it

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: