Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data  (Read 8435 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

Very cool that I can discuss this project with other really interested investors
and not only with investors,you can discuss the project with developers.for me, this tight connection with them is a very important indicator
I think that this is one of the main advantages at all,unless you count insane profits for investors aahah
it is directly connected.this project is good for investors because over it there is a serious and dense work which we have seen in the thread
joined to your opinion! Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoSLBoss

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

please tell me, what about the bounty campaign?
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:47:49 PM

please tell me, what about the bounty campaign?

Join! https://medium.com/@nkor.io/bounty-announcemet-c1ce43d490ae     http://nkor.io/bounty
Anonymous619

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:44:39 AM

I saw their signature campaign here https://goo.gl/4i73q8

Bitcoin Transactions Accelerator
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

Good project. I believe there is a good future.

a good project and have unique allocations, as well as have a very good idea in the distribution of digital data. I'm sure this project will definitely be many investors who turn to this project. but we see the first development of this project because the success or failure of a project depends on people who work in it.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

Guys, what can influence the project? What can influence the tokens? What factors?
 Huh
Groc

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

Guys, what can influence the project? What can influence the tokens? What factors?
 Huh
● NKOR might not reach the target sale amount, which might affect the execution of the
planned roadmap.
● The NKR token might be influenced and depreciate in value due to external events.
● Unforeseen regulation might limit the use of the NKR token (either locally or globally).
● NKOR required complex development of software and algorithms, the development of
which might be delayed due to unforeseen barriers.
● Digital content distribution, copyright protection and IP management are a lucrative
market share that is growing. Competitors might introduce same or better solution that
might affect NKOR’s market share.
● NKR tokens might come under new taxation laws.
23coins

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:35:39 PM

Huh
● NKOR might not reach the target sale amount, which might affect the execution of the
planned roadmap.
● The NKR token might be influenced and depreciate in value due to external events.
● Unforeseen regulation might limit the use of the NKR token (either locally or globally).
● NKOR required complex development of software and algorithms, the development of
● Digital content distribution, copyright protection and IP management are a lucrative
market share that is growing. Competitors might introduce same or better solution that

And what is the main aim of your project? Tell me please? If it is real for you, of course.
Groc

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

Huh
planned roadmap.

And what is the main aim of your project? Tell me please? If it is real for you, of course.
Our main focus is to create immediate value to all NKR holders and provide them with the most advanced product there is along with increasing the user base in order to allow the users to have a vibrant eco-system with real value.
23coins

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

Huh
planned roadmap.

Our main focus is to create immediate value to all NKR holders and provide them with the most advanced product there is along with increasing the user base in order to allow the users to have a vibrant eco-system with real value.
It is very global view)) Cool!
Also, how the tokens are going to be distributed? What kind of distribution it is going to be?
 Huh
Groc

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

Huh
planned roadmap.

Also, how the tokens are going to be distributed? What kind of distribution it is going to be?
 Huh

Tokens Allocation
● 29% Company & Future Cooperations,
Affiliations (uniform 12-month vesting schedule,
with 25% of total vested upon the lapse of each
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
● 12% Team (uniform 12-month vesting schedule,
quarter)
● 4% Advisors / Consultants (uniform 12-month
vesting schedule, with 25% of total vested upon
the lapse of each quarter)
23coins

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh

Tokens Allocation
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
quarter)

How many tokens will be available? I need also know the price of tokens.
Groc

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:37:15 PM

Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh

Tokens Allocation
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
quarter)

To finance the NKOR ecosystem, 200 millions issued tokens (NKR) will be in total supply and 40 millions will be offered in a sale event. The NKR token price will be a fixed price (in ETH), and the distributed NKR tokens will constitute the total amount of available liquidity. The tokens will be used to finance the further development of the NKOR ecosystem and its ongoing operations, as well as to attract additional strategic partners to the NKOR platform to further its expansion.
23coins

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:37:33 PM

Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh

Tokens Allocation
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
quarter)

To finance the NKOR ecosystem, 200 millions issued tokens (NKR) will be in total supply and 40 millions will be offered in a sale event. The NKR token price will be a fixed price (in ETH), and the distributed NKR tokens will constitute the total amount of available liquidity. The tokens will be used to finance the further development of the NKOR ecosystem and its ongoing operations, as well as to attract additional strategic partners to the NKOR platform to further its expansion.
I have a question about what will become available for participants of the ecosystem?
 Huh
Groc

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh

Tokens Allocation
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
quarter)

I have a question about what will become available for participants of the ecosystem?
 Huh
● Indexing and value/uniqueness analysis
● Content searching
● Claiming to arbitration
23coins

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh

Tokens Allocation
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
quarter)

Huh
● Content searching

Thank you! It is very cool! Well done! I will participate in the project hundred percent.
Groc

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh

Tokens Allocation
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
quarter)

Huh
● Content searching

Thank you! It is very cool! Well done! I will participate in the project hundred percent.
Smiley
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:40:41 PM

I have a question about NKOR. What is it? What it will use?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:40:59 PM

•   ERC-20 for the NKR token.
•   Lottery libraries for worker nodes
•   Content publishing and selling contracts
•   Useful Job contract for worker nodes
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

•   ERC-20 for the NKR token.
•   Lottery libraries for worker nodes
•   Content publishing and selling contracts
•   Useful Job contract for worker nodes

Can you tell me precisely about tokens ? What is the standard? Where it is going to be implemented?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: