Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge Television Ad for Bitcoin on All the Major Networks  (Read 13308 times)
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:03:15 AM

not a big fan of television ads as they just tease cryptos and more clear explanation is always needed

but I guess is still good as it adress that part of population that don’t hangout on the internet

I think cross collaboration between different media can ultimately help and spread blockchain tech to everyone but we still need education

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:21:23 PM

Still majority of citizens in the world watch television advertisements and it can be consider as a effective way to reach a higher amount of population in a short period of time so television add regarding bitcoin can make a huge different if done properly and specially because it is broadcast through majority of USA channels it might do a real change so bitcoin enthusiast will definitely donate if this advertising project continues properly with more visibility

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:07:24 PM

This, by the way, is a good idea. I think, those who receive news from the Internet — social networks, YouTube, and others — are well aware of bitcoin. And those people who watch television every day, and barely sit on the Internet, know very little about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Therefore, such advertising and information will be very useful and will be able to increase the popularity of bitcoin among more people.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:31:15 PM

I would like to see what you got in the end. I also think that it will help to attract even more people who are not on the Internet. After all, our main task is to expand the crypto community, so your idea of advertising on television is a great way to do it.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:39:28 PM

Bitcoin advertising on networks is a good idea, and we can combine many different advertising models. But I think there should be a group created and receive support from certain whales or a nonprofit group. We need an actual organization for this.

Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:51:25 PM

TV now almost no one is watching, except for the elderly. They are unlikely to be interested in hearing about bitcoin. A large number of young people are concentrated on the Internet and this is the main contingent that may be interested in crypto. But in any case, your idea can be a very good way to spread.

Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:29:51 AM

Tv ads are good way to promote and make the general people accept bitcoin. I hope the show is popular so as to make the target people have acess to knowledge of bitcoin

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:28:59 AM

Many people have heard and read about Bitcoin, but very few understood on how does it really work and how helpful it is. TV ads for Bitcoin are one of the best venue to promote Bitcoin as it would attract, gain trust and interest from the public to spread awareness and would help educate people of its importance. It can also teach us on how to deal with its volatility patiently, positively and strategically. If only everyone is well-calibrated and educated then we could achieve prosperity and welfare in crypto world. It's also very important that these TV ads are well-presented, well-executed, and are not misleading.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:48:20 AM

Many people have heard and read about Bitcoin, but very few understood on how does it really work and how helpful it is. TV ads for Bitcoin are one of the best venue to promote Bitcoin as it would attract, gain trust and interest from the public to spread awareness and would help educate people of its importance. It can also teach us on how to deal with its volatility patiently, positively and strategically. If only everyone is well-calibrated and educated then we could achieve prosperity and welfare in crypto world. It's also very important that these TV ads are well-presented, well-executed, and are not misleading.
- I don't think television advertising will be too effective for bitcoin because it's a part of government, the government manages all the news and so what television introduces bitcoin, I believe it is just warnings, negative information and advice for people to stay away, the government will never support bitcoin, which is what they are doing. In addition, TV ads will not have enough expertise to introduce bitcoin clearly, they can give people the wrong knowledge, which will greatly affect bitcoin, the best is still for people to automatically update information online

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:09:47 PM

I would like to see what you got in the end. I also think that it will help to attract even more people who are not on the Internet. After all, our main task is to expand the crypto community, so your idea of advertising on television is a great way to do it.
Television advertising is one of the most effective ways to attract consumers to buy or look for something offered.
Of course advertisements regarding bitcoin in television networks have a big impact, because viewers are becoming increasingly curious and finding out the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin investment.

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:23:27 PM

TV now almost no one is watching, except for the elderly. They are unlikely to be interested in hearing about bitcoin. A large number of young people are concentrated on the Internet and this is the main contingent that may be interested in crypto. But in any case, your idea can be a very good way to spread.

TV is still a huge market with the younger crowd.  People love to watch sporting events on cable especially, just because you don't watch tv doesn't mean other cultures don't.

People that use the internet heavily already know about bitcoin so it is redundant to advertise that way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: