Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Airdrops  (Read 2949 times)
soonhy

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:58:31 PM

You may check these two out :-

1. Linkeye from China

Kindly check their Twitter :-
https://twitter.com/LinkEyeProject

Telegram Group :-
https://t.me/linkeye_en

2. Nova Blitz

For further details you can join the Telegram Group :-
https://t.me/Novablitz

Or their official website at :-
https://novablitz.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:42:21 PM

Dear community,
How can I start with bounty campaigns? Is it still interesting and profitable? Maybe you have some lifehacks or just advices?
I can make a posts in FB and Telegram for 1k Russian speaking audience, translate documents into Russian.
Where do you look for interesting Airdrops? How much can i earn?

Theres no life hack since you would really need to work hard or put some efforts for you to be profitable but knowing bounty campaigns aren't an assurance for you to make money since not all bounty camps become successful  and also about how much you can earn,it all depends and its all random. Sometimes you would earn a penny sometimes you would earn bigtime depending on the project you had engage to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

To participate in bounty campaigns you must have a rank from Jr.Member and higher.The higher your rank the more you earn. Yes, it is profitable.But you have to understand that if the campaign is a Scam, you will not earn anything.

Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

Bounty campaigns are good. You need to do research first. My approach is simple. I would get the bounty info on : https://icodrops.com/. Then, I will check the technology behind the project, team and amount of bounty rewards. If it's good, I go ahead and jump in. You need to be very determined once you join the bounty. Understand the bounty rules and follow it diligently. 
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

Dear community,
How can I start with bounty campaigns? Is it still interesting and profitable? Maybe you have some lifehacks or just advices?
I can make a posts in FB and Telegram for 1k Russian speaking audience, translate documents into Russian.

You should not expect too much airdrop because often if the coins are not indexed, there will be no value at all. Instead, I think you should participate in bounty campaigns will have the opportunity to earn more money because you have the Facebook account, Telegram as well as the ability to translate Russian. Also, you can increase your membership rank to join signature campaigns and earn more.

aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:33:55 AM

Dear community,

You should not expect too much airdrop because often if the coins are not indexed, there will be no value at all. Instead, I think you should participate in bounty campaigns will have the opportunity to earn more money because you have the Facebook account, Telegram as well as the ability to translate Russian. Also, you can increase your membership rank to join signature campaigns and earn more.
yap, it is very justified, by hunting airdrop that not necessarily have the right results then it will be futile job, signature campaign is very promising to expect results

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

just look for bounty or airdrop in a thread. to be  specific go to alternative cryptocurrency, there you can join any bounty and crypto

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

After reading this threads I felt hopeless and regretful. Most of my friends ate very successful in the past airdrop they collect lot of coins and worth a thousand dollars. And now they're all altcoin traders. I hope altcoins won't disappear because I heard and reads some articles saying that this will be the end of cryptocurrency.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

We made additional bounty functionality to our ecex.exchange platform project: Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 30 ZIG

IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

Hi,
I can advice you this service - http://bounty-ico.com - it chooses every week interesting bounty campaigns to participate in and send it to your e-mail, very convenient.  Also you can see a list here - http://bountylord.com, but it's just a list including good and bad ones.
mayu13

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

You can start on bounty campaign as a newbie on facebook campaign or twitter campaign. Just read well all the instructions and rules before joining. It is profitable once the campaign has ended and luckily if you get a payout of a full. Just post, share, like or comment, follow and retweet is all you need to do to get your work done. It is simple right. Luckily if you have the luck in the world for picking a good high-paying bounty campaign, then just work well and start earning.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Are there any good airdrop that is giving free coins? What can you suggest guys? What is the best ANN and ICO right now?
check below link you may find it interesting

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2885497
Jonooo

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

since I do not believe in airdrops I'll tell you about Bounty, there are probability of income is much greater. I'm  working with the German project Vreo.io https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876, maybe someone heard. I couldn’t find any competitors for project, that's one of the reasons why I believed in them. They are doing dynamic in-game advertising and going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. I'm very pleased, in addition to the fact that the reports are not required the team is very active,  they are going to the conferences around the world, giving interviews and these events can be watched right in Telegram  https://t.me/vreoico
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

Bounty is generally a lot more profitable than airdrops. But participating in bounties require hard working, and doing a careful research firstly about the ICO project, because there are so many scam or worthless projects. After choosing the right project, you have to follow the bounty rules, and working hardly for several weeks, until you get your rewards.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

It's not hard as you think, you just need to choose a randomly bounty campaign which you think good enough to join then apply for Twitter or Facebook bounty and report your work weekly if it's required. About airdrop, I think it depend on your luck cause not all airdrop are good and not all airdrop that you can earn money from. For me, I don't want to join airdrop cause I don't want to waste my time with it.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

Very strange question. Don't be lazy. I suggest you review some of the bounty companies that recently ended. In the spreadsheets will be painted detail who and how many tokens received.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

Very strange question. Don't be lazy. I suggest you review some of the bounty companies that recently ended. In the spreadsheets will be painted detail who and how many tokens received.
I do all the time. I go to the bounty ended , looking through etherscan one of the participants signature of the company's many different tokens on the wallets and follow them to other companies. Why do something to check if you can follow the more experienced participants in the bounty of the companies. It is no secret that it so happens that the most simple HardCap ICO collects and pays very generously for the participants of his bounty.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Godwans

Activity: 140

Heya Homies

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

Ternio has a nice airdrop going on

Get That Free $$

http://ternio.me/GetYourFreeTernio

This is my siggy
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:15:42 PM

It is very difficult to enter the field of activity in which many have already entered and the reductions have been reduced to a minimum ... I hope there will be some new impetus and we will have the opportunity to support the project and earn money by our actions!
tonymanh

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:07:54 AM

=> KINH NGHIỆM LÀM AIRDROP & BOUNTY

Tôi đang làm các chiến dịch thưởng của nhiều dự án. Nó vẫn c̣n thú vị và có lợi nhuận tốt,  các bạn cần có một số kỹ năng giao tiếp cộng đồng mạng, xây dựng thương hiệu cá nhân ḿnh theo chuẩn mực lâu dài.
trước hết các bạn phải hoàn thiện các trang mạng của chính ḿnh tốt:

1. facebook: từ 500 người bạn trở lên
2. Twitter: từ 300 người bạn trở lên
3. Telegram: 50 bạn trở lên (1 tháng tuổi là tốt)
4. Medium: 100 người kết nối
5. Reddit: từ 20 điểm
6. Bitcointalk: là phải có trên 30 ngày tuổi, tích cực đăng bài (không mở cùng ID nhiều tài khoản, sẽ bị khóa tạm thời), lên thành viên Jr
7. instagram: cũng phải có 100 bạn bè ( 1 tháng tuổi)
8. linkedin : cũng là mạng tốt để tham gia tiền thưởng.

tất cả các việc trên là sự chuẩn bị cho việc săn tiền thưởng từ airdrop và bounty của các dự án
* ban đầu th́ các bạn làm Airdrop, tiền thưởng ít, kèm điều kiện đơn giản, cần ít kỹ năng, ít tốn thời gian, chỉ dành khoảng 1-2 giờ/ ngày cũng làm được.
* khoảng 2 tháng sau: có thể làm bounty, tiền thưởng nhiều hơn tùy theo các bạn dành nhiều thời gian để theo nhiều dự án, 10-15 dự án: dành khoảng 3 giờ/ ngày...
=> THU NHẬP B̀NH QUÂN: 1000 - 1500 USD/THÁNG (BOUNTY) Smiley THU NHẬP CHỈ ĐẾN SAU 3 THÁNG KỂ TỪ LÚC BẠN BẮT ĐẦU, SAU ĐÓ TĂNG DẦN... NẾU BẠN DÀNH 6-8 GIỜ/ NGÀY => THU NHẬP CÓ THỂ LÊN 5000-7000 USD/ THÁNG. Tùy t́nh h́nh giá thị trường khi token lên sàn.
* CHÚ Ư: CÁC BẠN PHẢI RÈN KỸ NĂNG " LỰA DỰ ÁN TỐT" ĐỂ THAM GIA, VÍ DỤ: dự án có giấy trắng đầy đủ, có đội hoạt động trên 70%, có lộ tŕnh phát triển tốt, thực hiện đúng cam kết với cộng đồng và lộ tŕnh...
                                   *CHÚC CÁC BẠN THÀNH CÔNG*

Smiley Các bạn xem dự án tốt tiềm năng: telegram group:  Smiley COIN FREE HCM+ (@Tonymanh7)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: