Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Airdrops  (Read 2951 times)
yweq0xso

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

My best airdrop channel is telegram or twitter. And I got a very good free project. That is marinecoín. Should be here I would recommend them to you. Marinecoín or mtc. Has appeared since 2013 and has a blockchain. Marinecoín is definitely a machine to machine. Due to the problem between the miners, the team stopped marinecoín and replaced the core within it. It is a coin with artificial intelligence Marinecoín does not charge zero fees. It features time dilution technology. Marinecoín has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network. Marinecoín has become the number one on the coinmarketcap. Marinecoín has a special point is not charge when transferring coin zero fees. A coin carrying artificial intelligence. Marinecoín has an artificial intelligence. Marinecoín is environmentally friendly with iodine. The best thing to note is that marinecoín is ico free of 20000 coins per day or 140000 coin per week for those on the mission they deliver to marineco.ín. Ico will end when the amount of coin emit. The supply is 9 billion. Join our marinecoín community to discuss this potential marinecoín project ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0 Telegram Chat: t.me/Marinecoín.MTC. The marinecoín community welcomes you.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

Airdrops can be fun, but lately there is a waste of time. They are useless and will not make a profit. Bounty campaigns can be profitable if you choose a good ICO project based on your own research. The most profitable, in general, are signing campaigns, but for these you need a higher rank on bitcointalk (at least junior member). Until you grow in rank with your work, you can participate in twitter and facebook campaigns and translation campaigns. You can do research for ICO projects by choosing them from this page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:21:39 AM

Dear community,
How can I start with bounty campaigns? Is it still interesting and profitable? Maybe you have some lifehacks or just advices?
I can make a posts in FB and Telegram for 1k Russian speaking audience, translate documents into Russian.
Where do you look for interesting Airdrops? How much can i earn?

The result you will get depends on your work with bounty program, you can follow the existing campaign program. If you are looking for airdrop, you will get the added benefit of a bounty program. Because every bounty program has airdrop in different ways. And to follow the signature campaign, you must be ranked Jr member.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Dear community,
How can I start with bounty campaigns? Is it still interesting and profitable? Maybe you have some lifehacks or just advices?
I can make a posts in FB and Telegram for 1k Russian speaking audience, translate documents into Russian.

Probably airdrops are not much more profitable and lot of people don't have trust in them.For bounty campaigns you can join some for facebook or twitter from this forum and you can earn tokens of respective ICO.You can offer your translation or other services after promoting it on social media and try to increase you rank as more people will have trust on you.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

I will advise you to do more on the number of bounties and be sure to some projects will be promising. And in each bounty try to do the maximum
valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:03:34 PM

Hi. Join Welocal bounty and airdrop campaign.
vanhao113

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:49:10 AM

Dear community,

Bitcoinz (BTCZ) up
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/
Received 4000 tokens, go to up $ 16. A ref = 500 card.
http://telegram.me/btczairbot?start=17402
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:56:10 AM

Earnings on bounty campaigns are still relevant, only the number of participants has increased. If you have a group in telegrams and you can translate documents, then I would recommend doing a bounty campaign in telegrams and translating texts.
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

Airdrop is good if token price increase. Join LuckyToken airdrop.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

Airdrop is good if token price increase. Join LuckyToken airdrop.

First of all, kindly read the OP before replying as there might be something different as shown in subject. Here, the user wants to know about the various social media bounties and airdrop rather than a particular airdrop.

Also, if you are new and a Russian speaker I think you can work beautifully under the translation campaigns. Also, this forum provides various types of Bounties and one can try their luck out. At, last their is no shortcut to success you need to work hard to achieve it.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

There were diverse grand bounty campaigns early , But from this eld ICO and bounty campaigns is going to be down, guys.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

I get it from telegram, please follow this channel. some projects look promising and the task is very easy.

https://t.me/TokenDropsAirdrop
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

Dear community,

Just browse through the Marketplace (Altcoins) branch in search of new Airdrops or on the specialized sites. e.g. airdropalert.com. But, at the same time, in order not to do unnecessary work, you need to carefully study the project. And then already carry out the Airdrops task. You can earn from 0 to 200 $

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

Dear community,

Just browse through the Marketplace (Altcoins) branch in search of new Airdrops or on the specialized sites. e.g. airdropalert.com. But, at the same time, in order not to do unnecessary work, you need to carefully study the project. And then already carry out the Airdrops task. You can earn from 0 to 200 $
If you want to trust airdrops, then only if this is a single Bounty company project. It is in this case that one should pay attention to airdrops. but it seems to me that the best profit will bring him to the company's signature, than participation in social networks. But here you need to have a good rating.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Vladimir160987

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

You can earn from$ 1 to $ 100 000. and more and more. Everything depends on you. Everything. It's never too late to start making money with the bounty. Always improve.

robocarpolitv

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

Bounty is still very profitable, even more than airdrop. For a newbie its easier to join airdrop. Because bounty usually receive jr.member up. I myself have never received results from airdrop, but if from bounty I ever produce 100 $ to 1500 $
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

Hey
I can advice you this service - http://bounty-ico.com - it chooses every week interesting bounty campaigns to participate in and send it to your e-mail, very convenient.
Also you can see a list here - http://bountylord.com, but it's just a list including good and bad ones.

Are you currently in a bounty campaign right now? I saw your signature and it is just about those sites. You are a member and I didn't find any bounty campaigns regarding bounty-ico.com.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

bounty is no more fun, too many scammers now but u can still try
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 please go through that link, i will really help you wen looking for an interesting bounty or airdrops.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

There are lots of websites that aggregate bounties and airdrops. Lots of them respectively have ratings for you to choose. I recommend Bitupper since its idea is good and promising and the campaign is wide for lots of social networks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: