Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Airdrops  (Read 2951 times)
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

airdrop has a reward that is smaller than the bounty because the task is done for airdrop usually just like share in social media that generally done by the project owner for promotion as well as the introduction of their token or coin. then bounty is intended to attract investors to buy coins or tokens are usually divided many ways including signature campaign in forums, social media campaigns, campaign articles, translate and also telegram campaign. we just need to follow either or both if we can
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

Dear community,
How can I start with bounty campaigns? Is it still interesting and profitable? Maybe you have some lifehacks or just advices?
I can make a posts in FB and Telegram for 1k Russian speaking audience, translate documents into Russian.
Where do you look for interesting Airdrops? How much can i earn?

I'll advise you to stick in searching and finding a good bounty. Usually, airdrops (except a few exceptions) are not worth your valuable time.
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

On airdrop, you should not waste your time filling out forms, it makes sense only to participate in bounty companies that bring good earnings.
anna11anna

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Dear community,
How can I start with bounty campaigns? Is it still interesting and profitable? Maybe you have some lifehacks or just advices?
I can make a posts in FB and Telegram for 1k Russian speaking audience, translate documents into Russian.

You can search the ICO rating, choose a couple of companies that you like and carefully study everything.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

To this time I rarely follow airdrop. I think airdrop does not guarantee getting results and a lot of token of airdrop that is not well. I recommend to follow signature campaign, the result is quite a lot of compared with social media bounty.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

To this time I rarely follow airdrop. I think airdrop does not guarantee getting results and a lot of token of airdrop that is not well. I recommend to follow signature campaign, the result is quite a lot of compared with social media bounty.
Yes, I agree with you, now I prefer a signature campaign or a media social  bounty,
because the profits and rewards are more satisfying,
and reliable, than Airdrop, which sometimes only gets a small coin coin
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

bounty is the best campaign than any airdrop. it was stated recently that most investors lost their virtual currency in airdrop this leads to in ability of the airdrop to make it cryptocurrency.bounty as change life of many people.i prefer bounty than airdrop
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:10:37 AM

Dear community,

you can follow the bounty campaign you are interested in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0, there are some requirements that must be met that distinguishes the amount of coin revenue for signature, sosmed, translate, telegram, etc.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:18:49 AM

you can join the bounty program and as a newbie I will advise you follow some good bounty managers instead of looking for bounties yourself, as for airdrops, I will suggest you use some good site that lists airdrops like airdropalert
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

it seems for now bounty campaign is better and more profitable than airdrop because I see bounty campaign can limit the participants and with bounty campaign the results obtained can be very much. different from the airdorp that the participants are very much and the result is not too much.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

I advise you to devote more time to bounty. On airdrop you will only lose time. Start participating in social networks, gain experience and understand how to properly manage a multitude of companies. Good luck.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

I advise you to devote more time to bounty. On airdrop you will only lose time. Start participating in social networks, gain experience and understand how to properly manage a multitude of companies. Good luck.
Yes that's right, try to understand how to profit from Bounty. for example you can learn to become Youtuber to spread information about projects on Youtube. because this content is paid a lot.
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

I advise you not to join the airdrop, the current airdrop is full of scams. Are you a new person here . You should increase your rank in the bitcointalk team to be able to participate in the bonus campaign. signature campaigns, media campaigns will benefit you more

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

This may help you to find best bounty to join in: https://cryptocreed.com/ico-bounty/
Most trusted bounty list.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

I think at this time airdrop is very worthless because the participants of the airdrop now is too much and for bounty campaign seems to have nothing good anymore some bounty campaign seems to experience a scam and not paid. so for the time being it's better you take care to choose bounty or airdrop campaign.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

AirDrop is not making much anymore. we spend free time. are the most robust signature campaigns. do not put too much effort into it

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
bananafox

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

On airdrop to waste time there is no sense, but the company's bounties will be more reliable, but you just need to find a normal one, because 90% are scammers.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

Fresh bounty can be found on this site http://bountylord.com. Initially, I study the project: idea, team, road map. And if I like everything, I turn to performing bounty tasks. So you can shield yourself from scam

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Igorluis

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

The airdrop at this point is no longer worth it, as I am also a bounty hunter and the 100% of coins I earned completing airdrop, 25% worth some things or expressive value, so I am starting on the bounty rewards and I recommend everyone who does airdrop to do the same.

Bounty is pretty complicated, but over time getting more "simple", on the other hand the airdrop is supposedly "easy" plus the gain is small, for me bounty is superior because nothing in life comes easy.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

it seems to airdrop no matter how your business results will be very cheap and very little better you become a participant of bounty campaign that can limit the bounty campaign participants who can provide very much profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: