Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now?  (Read 1946 times)
SirLegendary

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:47:10 PM

In 10 years? 90% to be ~$0-100. 10% to rise to ~$150k. Most likely countries like USA will punish people using BTC and it will be pretty much worthless.

USA has the most Bitcoin users in this world so I think that will not happen, and even if bitcoin was banned to this country, they will be finding ways to sell or buy bitcoin to be saved and use in other way that they will not be punished. What I hope in that 10 years is the development of bitcoin that it will not be having any problem like what is the issue today.

The more popular Bitcoin will become, the more problems holders will have! Government and traditional banks don't want to share their profit or authority with anyone. If one coin can replace traditional money system — is's very disturbing signal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:18:05 PM

It is hard to predict, specially with the actual problems that the blockchain is facing at the moment, but yes, i am always positive about what is going to happen.
Bitcoin seems to be something very strong, and i am sure that it will be alive for the next five, but ten years.. hmm i dont know.

Brunus Januensis

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:24:05 PM

I think that anything is moving so fast that any reasonable prediction is impossible.
Probably, governments will try to control the blockchain, even I can't imagine how. We'll see.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:16:06 AM

10 year from now , bitcoin will come to be legend and economy story of postmodern society, due to found ceation alternative coins with the fast-growing alghoritma and cryptocurrency will enter in the economic and technological curriculum, this is a best opportunity for the future.
It is a high opportunity for the future, and so much will really come to play that would make the adoption of bitcoin to become huge in coming years than we have now. The blockchain technology itself as a whole is ever going to make things change a lot in the future, and where bitcoin stands in this gap is one thing no one can depict what it would be like in the next 10 years, but we sure hope it is going to be an awesome one.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:57:59 AM

What tomorrow brings is uncertain in the world of Bitcoin, which is why its hard to state what Bitcoin economy will be 10 years from now. With the progress and developments made by Bitcoin, it will most definitely have a bright future ahead of it. Hopefully 10 years from now, people would be aware and genuinely knowledgeable of its structure so that it can establish its identity with dignity and not be involved on other aspects that it does not promote. Bitcoin will continue to flourish and I hope many people with benefit from it.
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:20:08 AM

To be honest there's a little part of me that thinks btc is just a bubble, but the other side believes that cryptocurrency, especially btc, have a great potential to boom in near future.

[
bavian

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:07:46 PM

I think Bitcoins will replace every currency in the next 10 years. Why would people need tons of currency when they have Bitcoin ?
Soul Reaper

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:31:43 PM

Definitely it will be  much higher than the current situation.
You must buy some ALTs as well because they are relatively cheap and would probably go up in future .
If you buy many of them them now they will benefit you in future.
Just think of those who invesTed in bitcoin 4-5 years ago
They may be millionaires now.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:59:40 PM

it will be more successful if it has an upgrade remember we are in the modern world if you didn't upgrade your business would be not indemand anymore because when some business has an upgrade more people would have an interest on it, remember what happen in yahoo when facebook arrive few people was just use yahoo unlike on facebook even if you are the first if you didnt upgrade nothing would happen
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:02:22 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.

I think Bitcoin is very expensive when it reach that time ,I think people who start lately in working here will find it hard to reach Bitcoin's price cause its already expensive but tgey can still work here I think, and Bitcoin will be more accessible in terms of being developed and innovated for us to use it better.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:29:32 PM

Bitcoin economy you said? or cryptocurrency is general? Of course i forseen stability on main big coins like ETH, Bitcoin, lite while other alts would soon achieve their milestones capturing their target market and investors. Regulations would be implemented, kyc is standard and technology would be even faster in transaction and closer the fiat. We are just waiting existing companies to adopt cryptocurrency and just watch its benefit bloom and affect our daily life.

terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:17:24 PM

I do not really believe that in the next 10 years bitcoin is still the dream of everyone but at least I will try to invest in bitcoin
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:35:27 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.

The economy of bitcoin 10 years from now will be absolutely huge because of the fast growing of people interested to it, and maybe the 70% of population in the world will knew what is bitcoin and for sure the price/value of bitcoin will be much higher than we think.
The interest is increasing every day and I am sure it is something we will expect to keep increasing even in coming years. Compared to the past few years, it has been pretty impressive and I am very optimistic that it is going to be very impressive in coming years.

After all, 10 years is a very far one from here, nevertheless, when looking at how things have been since inception and now and things’ going on the way it has been going, then I am sure, this is going to be something huge.
arrivabazza

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:35:59 PM

I believe there will be 2 coins, one most used for enterprises and another for the rest of the world.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:41:07 PM

Bitcoin will more famous and bigger from now. The value of bitcoin will increase. Many people will know bitcoin and do invest in there.
I hope 10 years from now, most of country will legalized bitcoin, and many transactions can accept bitcoin as a payment.
The truth is no one can really know and looking back in recent years, one would absolutely be optimistic that in 10 years time, a lot would have really happened positively and would have changed from where we are now. I am still not going to discard that coming years may come with some wars from the government, but I do not see that stopping bitcoin anyway as long as it has become really useful for transaction and people have seen it more than it just being an asset.
In a very short time bitcoin reached to this point a lot of countries and some rich companies have accepted bitcoin and some banks have also accepted bitcoin which mean bitcoin is very good for them and more countries are trying to join bitcoin so ten years are more than enough for bitcoin in coming ten years bitcoin will be an international currency and it will be on the top of any other currency including US dollar.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:51:39 PM

Bitcoin grew so fast since 2011 if I am not mistaken just Imagine it after 10 years from now. It will get biggger for sure, a lot of people are getting interested in btc.
yes it is true .. from the beginning bitcoin until now its development is very remarkable, although not all layers of society know and use it. too far to predict the next ten years, because in the next five years bitcoin may already be acceptable to every level of society.
If bitcoin team fully resolved issue with transaction delayed I personally think that the value will jumped really high after 10 years, a lots of possibility to happen in terms of its value and how the community will adopt the system, if more people will use it accordingly and not just an investment maybe it will grow perfectly after some years.
Exactly this is the case, there are some problems with bitcoin right now like one of them you just told here, the lateness in transaction and then high charge for it. This one and few more, if these are to be solved within next two or three years, believe me everything will be fine with this bitcoin and they will be rocking the international market, people will adopt this system soon.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:27:06 PM

10 years? Phew, that's far away! It depends on how it does in the next 10 days Grin
That is really far and no one can really say what bitcoin would be like by then, but I am sure so many things would have changed from what we have now, with respect to adoption, transaction speed, and so many other things. Improvement will keep continuing and that would make adoption, usability and experience to even get better, but like you said, even in the next 10 days, no one can even know.

Bitcoin has been growing and I am definite it would keep growing as long as a huge force does not stop it. The community is strongly increasing and even though we have some who may want to get rich quick, they usually do not last before they end up being shaken off.

I do foresee a lot happening in 10 years from now, and I am sure the value would not even be the same based on the level of adoption in years to come as well as the increase in usage.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

10 years is very far, no one can really predict what will happen with bitcoin by that time. But we bitcoin lovers always hope for the best that bitcoin is stil the number one cryptocurrency and it will keep soaring high in the market . Lot of people will continue to adopt and use it because it really gives brighter future so that no one will suffer poverty and everybody is happy. And i think that time bitcoin will be more accessible and being develop for us to use it better.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:08:37 PM

Its hard to know where bitcoin will be in the next ten years. We cannot predict what will happen in this period. Anything can happen. But i am optimistic that bitcoin will grow even more.

slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:31:35 PM

Its hard to know where bitcoin will be in the next ten years. We cannot predict what will happen in this period. Anything can happen. But i am optimistic that bitcoin will grow even more.
It's truly a hard thing to predict the future of bitcoin after ten years. We don't know whether it survive or not, but it will get a good return to the people who believe in it, because it is completely decentralized and the trust of each user is the one that keeps it growing as well last longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: