Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now?  (Read 1946 times)
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:16:48 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
Bitcoin grew so fast since 2011 if I am not mistaken just Imagine it after 10 years from now. It will get biggger for sure, a lot of people are getting interested in btc.

I see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now, its have a big economic in the whole world. Becuase ten years from now, bitcoin is much more papular, and people are willing to invest in bitcoin to earn more profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:23:59 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.

Bitcoin must becoming enlarger starting from now. Lot of people really trusting about of what they can see. And very enteresting to get joined.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

With advances in bitcoin today has potential to continue to increase in the next 10 years, and perhaps in the next 10 years bitcoin has become official currency and has the legality, so there will be no more countries that ban bitcoin and assume that bitcoin transactions are illegal deals .

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

The happenings on the Internet is the fastest. In real world, things are happening so slowly as compared to how fast things are going on the Internet. Things are consumed so easily. You can become famous 5 minutes ago and not be known right after. Bitcoin can be hyped so easily but at the same time it can die so easily. In 10 years, bitcoin will either have a really good hype or it will be dead. Obviously at some point bitcoin will die. But, 10 years is the only question here. 10 years is such a long time on the Internet. It's really hard to predict but we are sure that things will be so different at that point.

But as a bitcoin user, I do hope that things will go well and bitcoin will have more investors.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

I have doubts on bitcoin in the next 10 years but I'm very sure that the blockchain technology is going to stay no matter what happens. If it still had the same problems it has right now on the next decade then a coin that is much better has probably dethroned it.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

2017 was really a breakthrough year for bitcoin currency. Many positive and negative events happened in this year. Bitcoin overcome these negative events and proved its worth in currency market. Predicting bitcoin is a difficult thing. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency, its movements are controlled only by demand and supply. So its price volatile from time to time. But still crypto experts are predicting their targets. Bitcoin will start raising its price since February 2018. If everything goes normal it will touch $30000 mark by the end of 2018. As predicted by cyber security expert John McAfee bitcoin is likely to cross $100000 mark in next ten years.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

2017 was really a breakthrough year for bitcoin currency. Many positive and negative events happened in this year. Bitcoin overcome these negative events and proved its worth in currency market. Predicting bitcoin is a difficult thing. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency, its movements are controlled only by demand and supply. So its price volatile from time to time. But still crypto experts are predicting their targets. Bitcoin will start raising its price since February 2018. If everything goes normal it will touch $30000 mark by the end of 2018. As predicted by cyber security expert John McAfee bitcoin is likely to cross $100000 mark in next ten years.

For me,i think bitcoin economy 10 years from now is become popular and theres lot of people joining this currency because of good investing of this kind of currency and people put it in mind bitcoin is a good investing of your money.i know bitcoin in 10 years is become big increase of value because theres lot of holders and investors of bitcoin in that setuation bitcoin will become high value.

coinmaster9000

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

many investors and rich boys will have some profits from bitcoin. bitcoin will replace normal investment and all will try to invest in crypo coins.

bitcoin will share about 2% of total economy
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

Now with growing popularity of btc and other coins the investors are shifting their interest towards crypto market rather than real estate and stock market being hugely profitable and if we talk about btc future or economy in 10 years then one thing is for sure that prices will be much higher than the current one and wide range of population will have acess to use i.Although predictions are difficult to make in this feild but inspite of these btc will grow to huge levels.
Yeah more and more people are investing in bitcoin because there are some unique features of bitcoin for its investors. Bitcoin is usable all over the world and one can pay from his bitcoin wallet without the need of exchange and the most valuable specialty of bitcoin is it is very high profitable crypto in the world. Other currencies are far behind form bitcoin. Also there is no regular business which gives you such a high profit.
chrmn27

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:37:13 AM

I believe 10 years from now, all 90% of this world's population will be aware of bitcoin, 70% of that 90% will be knowledegeable about it. Thus, bitcoin economy will grow bigger and bigger.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

In 10 years? 90% to be ~$0-100. 10% to rise to ~$150k. Most likely countries like USA will punish people using BTC and it will be pretty much worthless.

USA has the most Bitcoin users in this world so I think that will not happen, and even if bitcoin was banned to this country, they will be finding ways to sell or buy bitcoin to be saved and use in other way that they will not be punished. What I hope in that 10 years is the development of bitcoin that it will not be having any problem like what is the issue today.

Probably 10 years from now, bitcoin would gain a lot of new members. Bitcoin economy is increasing and growing every single day, with this you can really say that it is progressing in reaching out the desired needs of the people. Yes, bitcoin is now powerful and more people might be interested in joining. 10 years from now, Bitcoin will prolly gain power and prosper as to what it is today.
Bitcoin is not the currency for US citizens and it will never happen what you mentioned here. In the next 10 years I guess that no one will be able in this forum to buy one bitcoin because the price is growing more and more with the passage of time and 10 years is a very big time for bitcoin to hold the world’s economy. I am sure that after 10 years everyone will use bitcoin for his daily expenses and for everything he needs in life.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

Bitcoin economy you said? or cryptocurrency is general? Of course i forseen stability on main big coins like ETH, Bitcoin, lite while other alts would soon achieve their milestones capturing their target market and investors. Regulations would be implemented, kyc is standard and technology would be even faster in transaction and closer the fiat. We are just waiting existing companies to adopt cryptocurrency and just watch its benefit bloom and affect our daily life.
By the end of 2027, all the crypto currencies or the famous Crypto coins of the time will become stable and would definitely be used all over the world in every type of financial matter.

I wonder whether the paper money will still exist at that time or not because I think once digital currency is going to be mainstream, it will be the beginning of the decline of paper money. But still the fact is future is unpredictable and maybe due to some unknown reason we end up in a total different situation.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

Surely, it will be bigger. Bitcoin is becoming more popular to people because of being profitable to its users and investors. Also, it is becoming legal to more countries which will allow more people to make use of Bitcoin and earn profit from it. 10 years would be enough for Bitcoin to be devwloped as a stronger currency than now.

I think like most replies in this thread. I share the positive idea that bitcoin would increase. It has all ingredients and characteristics to succeed namely a good value and price point, good marketability and usage rate amongst all cryptocurrency users, and a high potential of continued increase based on the recent price surge it showed where its price doubled in just two months. All those factors contribute to a better recognition from people and would surely amount to more investments and activities under its belt. Hopefully, it would even exceed the 10 year period you asked about.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

I can only speculate since all of us really don't know what lies ahead but to think it in an optimistic way, i can see bitcoin will replace fiat already and that the drawback bitcoin has wherein one can not transact if there is no internet connection will probably be addressed already.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

I would not limit myself just looking for 10 years on bitcoin only but to the whole cryptocurrency economy.. So yes,, crypto will be a big player in developing one country economically and that is a huge statement,, I know.. But I do believe it will happen because even now at this price,, we can sense how it help individual investors financially and to see how it works out for the society,, high hopes is reachable..
It is good to be accepted need of era and technology importance of the future. You are right that not only bitcoin but cryptocurrency would be the source of future economical system but I think it should not be neglected that bitcoin is the base and mother currency of the cryptocurrencies.

I don’t avoid your statement completely that only bitcoin would be king currency because may be other cryptocurrency can overtake bitcoin but it is also reality that in the next ten years it is impossible for other cryptocurrency to overtake bitcoin.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

I see bitcoin price in ten years from now it is rising into a million dollars because every year many people invest their money on bitcoin and in the past 2017 the bitcoin price pump high and how about 2018 2019..............2028? Its rising into million dollars
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

Bitcoin grew so fast since 2011 if I am not mistaken just Imagine it after 10 years from now. It will get biggger for sure, a lot of people are getting interested in btc.
If w look at the price today it is about 18500 dollars and in the next 10 years I am sure that its price will be more 100000 dollars because the investment ration is increasing day by day and the reason is high profit margins. No other crypto gives such a high profit to its investors that are why people from all over the world are investment mostly in bitcoin only. If this ration of investment continuous for another few years nobody will be able to buy only a single bitcoin.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

10 years from now, I’m seeing bitcoin to have a global impact on this economy. WHere some really latge establishments are of to implementing it and people from a whole lot of around the world all have bitcoin wallets and can access t anywhere

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

You are talking about 10 years if we can see the previous one year history of BTC i-e 2017 then we can get that price of BTC is reached to 19K $ which is very high price. So after 10 years bitcoin price will cross 150k$ easily because bitcoin is giving very high profit margin to investors.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:40:43 AM

In recent years, the crypto currency has become more and more popular and spread. There are 600 billion dollars on the currency exchange. The greater part of which is bitcoin. The government fears that it can be a means of financing terrorism in the world market. The EU can create a database of crypto currency holders and access to purses .It

In the next 10 years bitcoin price will be more than 100k because of the huge investment of the people and the reason for so high volume of investment is the profit margin of bitcoin investment. Bitcoin is unstoppable and it will lead the cryptocurrency forever.

I believe that in the future all people will use bitcoin as their regular currency for their daily needs and we will see this before the period of next 10 years.

Probably true consider how this year was for bitcoin in next 10 years we could expect to see another year like this one or maybe even better.
We might see in 10 years that many bigger retailers will finally start to accept bitcoin or some other crypto as payment and we will probably be that almost every person posses some sort of crypto.

Bitcoin have almost nine years in market and everyone know how bitcoin spend these years in market bitcoin bring revolution in world in a very shot time it attract of countries to ward itself and also some rich companies have join bitcoin and as well as some banks around the world they also join bitcoin so I think 10 years are more than enough for bitcoin if bitcoin stay more for 10 years so there is now doubt that bitcoin will be the king of all currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: