Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now?  (Read 1948 times)
Iqram fahmisyi

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.

I think bitcoin will be more advanced in the future because bitcoin enthusiasts in 2017 is very much and many media predict that in the next year will be more and more, so you can imagine within 1 year only bitcoin growing rapidly especially in a period of 10 year.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:04:47 PM

Well I see Bitcoin 10 years from now is like an eagle...it will soar high in the wings of digital currency becoming great and mighty that people all overthe world will use and get used to it, and become part of their daily lifestyle
crypto_Julian

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

BTC is definitely a long hold for me. It's digital gold!
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

I think it will be like 5 years ago he will continue to rise until max supply is achieved, if 5 years ago until now bitcoin has grown by 3710% maybe 10 years to come could be higher / lower than the previous growth, depending on economic conditions at the time.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
We were all able to witness how bitcoin improved a lot within a year so what more should we expect with bitcoin in the next 10 years. I think during that time, bitcoin will already get legalized worldwide and everyone in the world will know what it is and what it does to people. I hope that during those days, bitcoin's value will grow higher and higher so that I can earn large amount of profit.

Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

it is inconceivable to follow the bitcoin history of 2009. much has happened to this day. people start to recognize bitcoin at this time bitcoin value is also higher. what will happen next 10 years? repeating the success of 10 years ago, of course the bitcoin value will be higher. but the percentage increase at the end of the year 1-2 years is very high. maybe the rise of bitcoin will ramp up to 10 years ahead. high increases may be determined due to high demand

Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 09:45:55 AM by Future3000

One project offers to make a zone where everyone can run crypto business legally.
My friend is advising there, the name is Freezone.
I don’t exactly know how they are going to work with legislative systems but seems that it
will start a new era and in 10 years it will be already fine to operate with bitcoin or other cryptos.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

i'm sure that bitcoin 10 years from now is become a greater and bigger economy, and also it can be the most powerful currency after 10 years growing.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

One project offers to make a zone where everyione can run crypto business legally.
I don’t exactly know how they are going to work with legislative systems but seems that it
will start a new era and in 10 years it will be already fine to operate with bitcoin or other cryptos.

I search freezone in google but there are only trash websites about something else, can u please give me a link o something like that, thnks
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

i'm sure that bitcoin 10 years from now is become a greater and bigger economy, and also it can be the most powerful currency after 10 years growing.
Yes bitcoin from now there will be more development on its platform. I agree the most powerful currency and most used because of its advantages to the users. Bitcoin is still the best and its future is good.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

If bitcoin continue the way is going, its going to be highest hot currency in the world, because of it peculiarity, but to attain that all hand must be on desk, there should be strings regulations frame work, in others not to allow  scammers to esterblishment their enterprise. By so doing 10 years from now, bitcoin would be call bitcoin global.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

I think in 10 years will also be relevant this currency and more powerful than nowadays. I think not only bitcoin but also other crypto-currencies
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

Btc 10 years from now is hard to predict since there are a lot of new coins coming in the market.
It could some of the coins will surpass btc. Btc should improve in all aspect to remain in the stellar.
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:38:15 AM

can not be ascertained, it's just that all countries will apply bitcoin. or each country has its own digital money as well as cartal money
litolmarauder16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

It is difficult to predict bitcoin's place in the market for the next 10 years because a lot could happen in that span of time. Other cryptocurrencies might join the competition and that would be a big challenge for bitcoin. However, for the coming years, it is sure that bitcoin will progress and become bigger due to its current state and demand.
Future3000

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

One project offers to make a zone where everyione can run crypto business legally.

I search freezone in google but there are only trash websites about something else, can u please give me a link o something like that, thnks

Go here, it's their website: https://freezone.one/
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

It will be good for all users. On this i mean bitcoin will be used maybe for online stores payment or some other coin maybe. Maybe we will see some other countries adoption bitcoin in everyday payment.

Maybe we will finally see that some banks are willing to go on approach for crypto on global level, or they will be like JP Morgan first he said its fraud and now that he regrets.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

BitCoin is very interesting, if you want to invest BitCoin then it is the right decision in my opinion Because you have to invest BitCoin now, The higher demand for goods, while the amount is limited, will make the price of goods increases. This is one of the basic principles of economics. BitCoin whose numbers are limited and enthusiastic, can skyrocket to 1 M in the next ten years.
ICOcosmos

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

I see it booming into the oblivion. This will be the new economic movement.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

I see it booming into the oblivion. This will be the new economic movement.
I think 10 years from now bitcoin price was already in the moon, because this coin is loved of all people. Most of them wants to have this coin but suddenly some of them were not afford to have this because it was too much expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: