Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now?  (Read 1946 times)
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

10 years from now i think bitcoin still growing and all country are going to legalize already and our government  are accepted this bitcoin because  this is are good income for peoples not working

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heyspongebob

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

It will be a bit more regulated and growth will be in line with global economy trends. Just a few altcoins will be there as well with Bitcoin which should be like the 'Gold' of cryptoassets. Other alts will have determined functions and normal stocks will no longer exist, everyone will be able to participate in companies just we can participate on ICO's now.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

Bitcoin have almost nine years in market and everyone know how bitcoin spend these years in market bitcoin bring revolution in world in a very shot time it attract of countries to ward itself and also some rich companies have join bitcoin and as well as some banks around the world they also join bitcoin so I think 10 years are more than enough for bitcoin if bitcoin stay more for 10 years so there is now doubt that bitcoin will be the king of all currencies.

Bitcoin has been in the market for 9 years, without any really competing alternative, it has become complacent and unusable for the mass and that has to change if we want it to survive.

bitcoin has many competitors and most of them are from alternative coins or altcoins but some of them had failed because none of them de throned the bitcoins legacy due to the fact that they cant sustain their gains its because they are also volatile and some times they can pump but their were other times that they are decreasing and wont recover anymore. overall in 10 years i see or foreseen that bitcoin will double its current value because more and more people will still invest on it and use it for some other purpose other than investing.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
10 yrs from now , I think bitcoin will become more popular to other country or maybe worldwide  .Most of the people experiencing doing bitcoin will be richer . Our society leads to new technologies were it makes our life easier.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

Just like every company that we are wishing to render our service for more than 10 years and after that we could have a retirement benefit from it, that would be our sympathy to bitcoin nowadays to devote our time money just for this to have a positive outcome.
In terms of economy, ten years from now if  the cryptocurrency would put up to every country in their respective stock market for sure it will bloom like a  flower and we will all benefit from it.

Leeeeeya

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

I can see it will become more and more popular, as of now people are getting interest and becoming a part of it. It will maybe, wishing to be known and acknowledged by not just a countries but also the world.
Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

In ten years blockchain will be incorporated into almost all transactions. I don't think there will be very many different types of coins, as they are not very useful as a means of payment. Bitcoin might live on as a way of storing value, and an investment asset, but not as a currency. Then there will be a different, more effficient coin that will be used as a currency. Governments will probably start issuing their own, controlled e-currencies as well.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
bitcoin and the whole crypto dont only need your TIME for investment,but also your money for the continuous growth of the community and same as the market.imagine if all of the interested people your saying will only invest time?what would be the economy of bitcoin?Over crowded?pls dont,if you really have a concern in crypto economy i guess you know what i mean
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

If Bitcoin survives that long, it will be widely accepted all around the world. Hopefully, it will give strong competition to the United States Dollar as the preferred currency for international trade. And more importantly, the price will increase so much that the exchange rates will be given in Satoshis and not in Bitcoins.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

I am expecting that Bitcoin will be a big player in The E-Commerce industry and international payments settlement transactions in the next 10 years from now. However, when it comes to the microtransactions, I think we should work on the confirmation time and transaction fees to make it possible for the smaller amount transactions process faster nominal fees so that we can use it on in our day to day life. I won't comment any speculative value here but I am very optimistic about the growth in the userbase and actual Bitcoin usage in the market.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

In 10 years bitcoin will become most popular in the word,as of now many people are interested to it.And it still growing.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

Surely, it will be bigger. Bitcoin is becoming more popular to people because of being profitable to its users and investors. Also, it is becoming legal to more countries which will allow more people to make use of Bitcoin and earn profit from it. 10 years would be enough for Bitcoin to be devwloped as a stronger currency than now.
Absolutely become so bigger and more powerful...it will become the most popular crpytocurrency in the world and having a good profit...Bitcoins 10 years from now will be the most greatful from the users of it because of this good profit and high prices...

andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

If we take into account the growth trend of bitcoin, I think that in 10 years there will simply not be any cash. Look at what happens every day - more and more stores turn to billing for bitcoin. With such a tendency, it is even difficult to imagine what will happen in 10 years.
ICOPass
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Easiest way to do KYC checks

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

I think that in 10 years time it will have less speculative element as new use cases will emerge.

tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

10 years from now, if mass adoption and development of bitcoin continues, it could become a new financial and banking system across the digital age world. Bitcoin will always gather the attention of mass media and the people will get more curious and interested in bitcoin. The technology behind bitcoin is remarkable and is shaping the future of money.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

Even in 10 years no one can guarantee that bitcoin will be in banking monetary system. This is something that cannon happen over night and most important that banks still refuse to accept bitcoin existence. This can be very hard decision to make for everyone and maybe we will witness something new in 10 years that will probably change everything that we know.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

paynercash

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:27:23 PM
Merited by unneros (1)

In the next ten years Bitcoin may have more participants, but to get that first Bitcoin must have more policies or terms of use. It can be said that no one knows what Bitcoin will be in 10 years, but it will undoubtedly grow to be the market leader.

NoNetwork

Merit: 292

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

bitcoin has many competitors and most of them are from alternative coins or altcoins but some of them had failed because none of them de throned the bitcoins legacy due to the fact that they cant sustain their gains its because they are also volatile and some times they can pump but their were other times that they are decreasing and wont recover anymore. overall in 10 years i see or foreseen that bitcoin will double its current value because more and more people will still invest on it and use it for some other purpose other than investing.

The main reason is that, Bitcoin is way up ahead from the rest of the altcoins. Its not that the altcoin are not gaining growth, its just they cant cope up to the current value of Bitcoin, as they are both volatile still, Bitcoin somehow gain even more than the rest of them.

In my knowledge, Bitcoin's price already reach almost three times its original value from 2016, so 10 years from now I can't come up to what will be its price then. But definitely its not doubled, more like about ten times its original price (not even exaggerating).

It will be a bit more regulated and growth will be in line with global economy trends. Just a few altcoins will be there as well with Bitcoin which should be like the 'Gold' of cryptoassets. Other alts will have determined functions and normal stocks will no longer exist, everyone will be able to participate in companies just we can participate on ICO's now.

I'm not sure about regulations, because its decentralized, or so we've been told. But even then it already is in the global economy trends and making its reputation quite good. Even more people are being exposed in this platform. I don't know about the cryptoassets though. I think the traditional stock system will just going to be improved, and the ICO's have nothing to do with this.
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

For me, 10years after, or for many years will pass bitcoin economy will be bigger than ever, successful than ever. Governments will try to reconsider bitcoin as another mode of transaction. I hope it does, because other government is against it now, maybe they just do not see what bitcoin really is and what impact it has to people, I also see bitcoin larger, larger that you can pay through bitcoin in global market as a mode of payment for buying things, stuffs etc. Also, it might also increase its value as well cause i see more people getting interested with it everyday imagine a world run by bitcoin, wonderful isnt it? Smiley so thats it I see bitcoin bigger better larger than ever ten years from now Smiley
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:24:47 PM

I am very positive for the market of bitcoin to what it can reach after 10 years because i think that the 10 years for bitcoin is enough for us to see that bitcoin is widely accepted and a lot of people are now have bitcoin as their investment and bitcoin is one of the most common topic that you will ever heard in different part of our countries.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: