Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now?  (Read 1946 times)
fornaxplayed

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

I have no estimations of its future as its in beta still

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

I see Bitcoin as a stable currency after 10 years. We all know that Bitcoin is the world's most expensive currency. But it fluctuate too regularly. I know it's a common phenomenon that the value of a currency got change regularly, but dropping down $2000 within three days is not a good thing. $2000 is still a lot of money. I wish BTC become more stable after 10 years.
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:13:22 AM

This plainly is real sure enough since a substantial live of show has simply been happening some of years within the past up gift present day. what is additional, remarkably the people United Nations agency undoubtedly recognize higher and as of currently have a substantial live of bitcoins, really did a number of things that even not all that simple remains approaches to trick and divert the frail gave people and easily exploit them. This happens in lightweight of the actual fact that people got to get higher within the step. that is that the reason they could not care less whom or what they advance on to easily to possess the capability to choose up a substantial live of advantages. In any case, this is often this gift reality, that the main things that we tend to really got to focus on currently is not the approach that big players square measure taking favorable circumstances of our defect, nonetheless the insignificant certainty that we tend to really have a substantial live of approaches to win will in any case have the capability to extend large edges within the event that we tend to merely do our greatest to get a large number additional regarding cryptos.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

My opinion is bitcoin still unknown by the others so it is good to invest for now in the future bitcoin is so much popular it is in purely indemand cryptocurrency.
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
Maybe bitcoin is having a little bit problem as of now but I am sure that after 10 years bitcoin will become more stronger and will increase price. It is more popular and more people will use it.

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

My opinion is bitcoin still unknown by the others so it is good to invest for now in the future bitcoin is so much popular it is in purely in-demand cryptocurrency.
Think back 2010, from its price up to its adoption, bitcoin became too phenomenon even by just holding it arises way too much, and it still applicable for the next 10 years and even more, so invest now and hold till you can.
Yes holding on to our coins greatly affects the price of bitcoin because the lower the supply that it has on the market the higher the price can get specially when bitcoin is in a great demand. We all know that everyday a lot of people are engaging into cryptocurrencies and the way I see it the community is getting bigger and bigger. We can expect a lot in the future if this trend continues.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
Maybe bitcoin is having a little bit problem as of now but I am sure that after 10 years bitcoin will become more stronger and will increase price. It is more popular and more people will use it.
10 years from now bitcoin would be very well known as more adoptions in this technology. Yes it is growing fast I have no doubt for that, with the growth of this technology I can see more improvement on this platform.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:37:47 AM

Everyone sees bitcoin having a great potential.
Seeing how the value of bitcoin went the past decade, it will most likely to gain more and more as many people gain interest of it and invest as well because of the value and advantages of it: decentralized and convenient than paper money.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

My opinion is bitcoin still unknown by the others so it is good to invest for now in the future bitcoin is so much popular it is in purely in-demand cryptocurrency.
Think back 2010, from its price up to its adoption, bitcoin became too phenomenon even by just holding it arises way too much, and it still applicable for the next 10 years and even more, so invest now and hold till you can.
Exactly bitcoin is now applicable all around the world and people know about the bitcoin for sure so it is going to be famous more and more with time so if you will hold after very short time you will see very high increase in price of bitcoin, 10 years is very long time till the bitcoin will be more than our expectations so I am waiting and I am holding my bitcoin because I know it will rise very high and it will be only digital currency on the earth till then.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

I can see my self on a bench in front of the train station loading my train pass card using my Bitcoin wallet since the ticket machine is not working, isn't amazing to use Bitcoin reload cards that you are using to make transaction like the ID card for train?

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Casmiro

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

From the rapid development of bitcoin today, for the next 10 years I think bitcoin can be accepted by the government. Then bitcoin can be used as an official transaction tool and can be used by everyone from various circles. And certainly, with the existence of cryptocurrency, it helps to provide jobs for people who do not have a job and earn less.
expless

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:05:37 AM

My opinion is bitcoin still unknown by the others so it is good to invest for now in the future bitcoin is so much popular it is in purely indemand cryptocurrency.
That is sure. Bitcoins will always be the best one in international market and for that yes, more people must be knowing them. Since the popularity is directly proportional with performance and success of coin, bitcoins are incredibly going great. Still as you said, there is a big room for improvement and we need to promote bitcoins so that everyone comes to know about them.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

Well, since you have seen and it is totally been observed also by almost all people who are into Bitcoin cryptocurrency that it was a fast rising currency that we currently have right now, I am seeing that if and only if this scenario will continue to make happen, for sure that in the span of 10 years, the Bitcoin economy would grow up into something which is more beneficial and the population of people who are really into Bitcoin will grow into even larger quantity because people will soon to realize Bitcoin's worth and it will be assured that almost all people in the world are already been using Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

The future is bright only if all the people around the globe start accepting the bitcoin or start using it in real life application. The future is all right if government is accepting in the 10 years from now. There acceptance would initiate the real life developments and its use in the public services giving rise to all new economy of the bitcoin. In general it is all about the holding for right to come and if people dont loose their hopes in between then 10 years is big period for bitcoin to grow to huge levels.

Also who thought 10 years ago that bitcoin will reach ATH of 19k but it did for the sometime without any big development. On the other hand if government has started considering the bitcoin existence then im sure more great happenings will be there in the future too.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

I think 10 years from now the price of bitcoin will be worth it in our eyes and for those people who held their bitcoin in long term. The economy of bitcoin after 10 years will be healthier since more people are open minded to study and understand this kind of technology and it will become one of the main stream and most popular mode of payment in the future.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

I like the opinion of Jack Dorsey (the founder of Twitter) on this topic: "As a result, the world will come to a single currency, the Internet will come to a single currency." I personally believe that this will be bitcoin, "he said. as the number of users increases, all this will go away.There are new off-line technologies that make the blocking system more accessible "
I completely agree with him.
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

This plainly is real for certain since a substantial live of show has simply been occurring a handful of years within the past up to the present day. what is a lot of, signally the people undoubtedly grasp higher and as of currently have a substantial live of bitcoins, actually did many things that even not all that simple remains approaches to trick and divert the frail gave people and easily exploit them. This happens in light-weight of the actual fact that people ought to get higher within the step. that is that the reason they could not care less whom or what they advance on to easily to own the capability to select up a substantial live of advantages. In any case, this is often this gift reality, therefore the main things that we tend to actually ought to focus on currently is not the means that big players area unit taking favorable circumstances of our defect, however the insignificant certainty that we tend to actually have a substantial live of approaches to win will in any case have the capability to extend mammoth edges within the event that we tend to merely do our greatest to get a large number a lot of regarding cryptos.
Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

Based on experience from previous years, my prediction about bitcoin 10 years ahead is the price will be very high. I also do not know for sure, because bad things can happen to bitcoin. The price can also be very down, even the price can be zero. If you are sure, then there is no worry you invest until 10 years in the future. But it would be nice not to have to wait 10 years bitcoin in the future if the price is very high. Because investing bitcoin has a very high risk.

heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:15:31 AM

Seeing bitcoins popularity 10 tears fron is will surely diffrent from now because lot of people will surely get their interest after know that their investment can earn more profit than what they are doing and watching bitcoin from people who got his interest can really take people to a great opportunities to come with bitcoin.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

i think too, hold as till as we can, longer i think it will be more profitable, because with a little supply and more and more in need then we imagine the price per bitcoin in future
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

If we talk about using the cue ball as the main means of payment, it is necessary that its rate be more stable, and no matter if it costs a dollar or a thousand, it is important that it be used instead of other money. But if you imagine his future exclusively within the framework of a unique reliable asset for storing savings, then a much higher cost can await him. There are other options for development, for example, as in the history of man from the future - Luka Magnotta. All of them take place, and on what path bitcoin will go - no one knows, there are too many unpredictable factors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: