Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now?  (Read 1946 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
Bitcoin is the master of all crypto currencies. It is the first and without any doubt, the most popular crypto available out there in the market. Many people also regard it as one of the faster growing investments available in the market right now. It still has tremendous amount of potential to grow in the future and you can expect more from it in the coming years. I think within 10 years its value will surely be above 100k$ for sure.

Maybe, for now, it is really the master of all cryptocurrencies. However, do not you think that in 10 years the other cryptocurrency will be the main on the market?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TannerChandler

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

I have doubts on bitcoin in the next 10 years but I'm very sure that the blockchain technology is going to stay no matter what happens. If it still had the same problems it has right now on the next decade then a coin that is much better has probably dethroned it.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

I am very positive about Bitcoin's future, not just for the next ten years but for more. It is indeed the technology for the future. With how good it  is doing now, how rapid the community is growing, I know Bitcoin will still improved and developed to be better as time goes by. In ten years time, more countries are already very open and will be very successful through the use of Bitcoin, more people and lives changed for the better because of it.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

it's possible for me, the bitcoin economy in the next 10 years could be more improved from now on even bitcoin could be lower than it is today. may the bitcoin continue to increase over time.
KatelynCooper

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

I have doubts on bitcoin in the next 10 years but I'm very sure that the blockchain technology is going to stay no matter what happens. If it still had the same problems it has right now on the next decade then a coin that is much better has probably dethroned it.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

to look forward of bitcoin in 10 years life line is enough to probe again that it is strong and can survive every circumstances when we refer to crypto. I also think that it will largely adopted in many countries the drastic entry of new crypto believers.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

it's hard to make such a forecast for such a period to be honest now I'm not even sure what bitcoin price will be tomorrow, but I think everything will be fine Wink
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.

I think our economy would be better with bitcoin ten years from now because I believe that in that year, our country would have bitcoin as a currency. We all know that bitcoin has a big impact in our economy and I am so excited for the future of bitcoin as a currency with us.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

10 Years from now Bitcoin will still be the leading Digital Currency in the World. by that time, its security will be more safe and secured. many rich people invested in Bitcoin and many students are into Bitcoin. maybe some Schools will teach Students about Bitcoin. and probably, many Low class People will get rich because of Bitcoin.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

With the limited availability of Bitcoin, if bitcoin users increase, I predict the next 10 years the price will skyrocket. This is because demand conditions outweigh the supply. So, Bitcoin has a very bright future, many people invest their wealth with cryptocurrency (bitcoin).
taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

I believe that Bitcoin have the potential to reach the highest levels of success during the coming 10 years. Bitcoin still has the largest market capitalization. It will be more popular then now and many people will use it.Maybe 10 years from now it will reach a million or more than that in price.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

I believe that Bitcoin have the potential to reach the highest levels of success during the coming 10 years. Bitcoin still has the largest market capitalization. It will be more popular then now and many people will use it.Maybe 10 years from now it will reach a million or more than that in price.
It will definitely, just let us continue to hold what we do have currently and for sure we will be able to achieve what is our goal in the next coming years ahead. Yes, it would become more popular and not only fame but people would be so much interested in this kind of opportunity.
Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

The most important thing is that the price of bitcoin for these 10 years will grow just incredible! For myself, I decided that I will accumulate bitcoins and never sell them now, no matter how the market falls!

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Ten years from now bitcoin is still standing and still be in number one spot among cryptocurrencies,even their might be a new one pop up. It might be globally recognized and used by that time. This is what I really hope for as a bitcoin investor.

Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

We can't predict for long term but for 2 to 3 years bit coin will be used as the medium of exchange of goods and services. In coming future btc will have the highest value of all currency. If I see it as 10 years from now than it can be the currency of some country as dollar.
The good feedbacks and bad reaction from the people who uses bitcoin helps bitcoin to know what to face in the near future, in every year they encountered different feedbacks. I think 10 years from now bitcoin will be one of the best crypto currency because of the learnings from the past years and thats what you call experience.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

In my own point of view, i think almost everybody in the world knows and uses bitcoin to earn more profit and bitcoin will have a huge value if that happens because of its high demand. I really see bitcoin will still be standing 10 years from now, even there are a lot of countries started to banned bitcoin because there are still people who still investing and who believes in bitcoin.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

Well, since I believe in the market, I want to see it prosper and be more recognized in ten years. However, in the back of my head, I know that ten years is just too long of a time to foresee what will happen. I mean, as much as I want to believe for it to still be present and more effectively running by then, it may be replaced by another currency and investment concept within that time. Considering how volatile and unpredictable the market is, anything can really happen.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

The prospect of bitcoin economy is so great that I'm very confident that in 10 years again bitcoin prices become very expensive and over $ 100k, and when it is cheap now then buying is a very profitable thing.
Well i see the economy of bitcoin very bright and very great 10years from now, and i am confident that 10 years from now  a lot of people all over the world will join the economy of bitcoin and will invest in bitcoin..

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:43:52 AM

The prospect of bitcoin economy is so great that I'm very confident that in 10 years again bitcoin prices become very expensive and over $ 100k, and when it is cheap now then buying is a very profitable thing.
Well i see the economy of bitcoin very bright and very great 10years from now, and i am confident that 10 years from now  a lot of people all over the world will join the economy of bitcoin and will invest in bitcoin..
Yes bitcoin will more bright in future and its economical situation will more improve in future so everyone will invest their a lot of money and that's why bitcoin will more popular in worlwide, so most of area dealing in bitcoin because their government will accept this currency, so I think bitcoin should more improve their benefits for people mayest they earn more money and also invest in this currency.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:32:22 AM

Bitcoin would not be an investment in my opinion though 10 years from now as it will become a currency and there would be another good investment vehicle and bitcoin would not be one of them. There will be more people who would adopt the usage of cryptocurrency especially the merchants so they can account their goods and services properly with coins so there would be no need to convert it to fiat so price would be stable. Many of the coins that are created nowadays may be worthless but those who have continuous development will still exist and will be use for their actual use and not just for speculation purposes which is mostly what is happening now.

Ten years from now bitcoin is still standing and still be in number one spot among cryptocurrencies,even their might be a new one pop up. It might be globally recognized and used by that time. This is what I really hope for as a bitcoin investor.
I hope too that bitcoin would still be holding its position as the number one cryptocurrency but if it happened that another coin will claim its crown then you simply have to invest in that another coin however for now, bitcoin is strongly holding the position so we should just accumulate as much bitcoin as we can. Those who are still skeptic about cryptocurrency will be adopters ten years or even five years from now.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████