Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins speculation for 2018?  (Read 2251 times)
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:46:22 AM

In 2017 bitcoin went from 1000 to 18k, so it's a 1800% increase. The same for 2018 would give 324k at the end of the next year.
So at the end of 2018 I say bitcoin will be somewhere between 0 and 320k, hopefully closer of the second than of the first.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:31:54 AM

I hope the bitcoin price will reach upto $25K by the end of 2018,but your article says it will reach $40K by 2018 easily but I don't think it is not an easy matter it is an huge amount.But anything can be possible in bitcoin world so we have to wait until the end of 2018 to know how mich it will reach.
Well time is so long so it might grow more than you expected, it might be double or even triple. We knew that bitcoin is fluctuative so it not far for it to happen. Bitcoin has now becoming enormous in every each day and it continue growing because investors has been saw its potential and the profit they will get.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:47:46 PM

I'm not greedy, $40k is a great gift to me, but I will be more happy if $100k  Grin
It is crazy price. 100k is not a simple and little price for bitcoin in just one year. I think bitcoin will be on negotiable price in 2018. 40k is perfect price for bitcoin in next year. But it is sure that bitcoin price will be running in this way.
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:35:10 PM

There is no doubt about the fact that Bitcoin will only continue to grow. We will see another skyrocketing in 2108 as we saw in 2017.
As we all are aware that we found a dip in the price. This is just the lull after the storm. The probable cause for this is the rush by holders of bitcoins to sell their bitcoin in order to celebrate this season and again there was over congestion in the block-chains network leading to so many unconfirmed transactions. Again and a lot more money has been pumped into alternative crypto-currencies as well.
As long as the price can remain relatively stable until the new year then confidence can be returned and the price can push upwards again in 2018. This is because the price is higher if the demand is increasing and is lower if the demand is decreasing. With the march of time after the temporary lull we will see another skyrocketing of its price.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:31:04 AM

For me my predictions about bitcoin by 2018 would be the price is still growing. Were in the technology of more development next year so I think price will hit $40k. There are speculation but lets observe should be the price can hit next year.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:05:59 AM

For me my predictions about bitcoin by 2018 would be the price is still growing. Were in the technology of more development next year so I think price will hit $40k. There are speculation but lets observe should be the price can hit next year.
All the speculation is free to mention, we all do not know what will happen later. Bitcoin is on a very good development right now. Bitcoin prices are unpredictable, but now we continue to expect a steady increase in prices next year.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:50:29 AM

I'm not greedy, $40k is a great gift to me, but I will be more happy if $100k  Grin
It is crazy price. 100k is not a simple and little price for bitcoin in just one year. I think bitcoin will be on negotiable price in 2018. 40k is perfect price for bitcoin in next year. But it is sure that bitcoin price will be running in this way.
sometimes people speculate for obvious reasons, but an increase of up to $ 100k I think that's not fair, even for $ 40k, is still very difficult. I think that the stable price in 2018 is $ 25k - $ 30k, maybe the addition of $ 15000 within 1 year is still possible.
littlemix

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:01:14 AM

14k dollars is the price of the bitcoin and for sure it will increase again because the price is affected by the holiday season so the price is decreasing because most of them needs money. I think the possible price of the bitcoin become 30-50k dollars . But we don't know wht actually price of the bitcoin in the year of 2018..
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:18:17 AM

possible it will hit $20,000 in january 2018 then the end of the month of 2018 maybe the price is $40,000 to $50,000 that's my prediction, you know bitcoin always keep surprising the price.
well same here, my speculatin in bitcoin price in 2018 range will be 18-20k in month of january, but Iam not sure the exact possibility value of bitcoin in the following months of 2018. as of now the price are still fluctuating.. so in this case all people are continue observe and monitor the price of bitcoin in the market.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:37:36 AM

Hey guys,

A bit of BTC speculation for you. Where do you see Bitcoin going by the end of 2018? http://bitcoin-bug.com/2017/11/28/bitcoin-easily-reach-40000-end-2018/

I am really sick from these posts. Everyone giving there own opinion. Some people said it will increase 20k, Some said 50k and someone just cross the limit by saying i will reach 1 million per bitcoins. Instead of posting my prediction i would like to ask a question, how do those people know about the price ? Nobody's know what will happen. Who's knows what will happen especially in case of bitcoin price which is so volatile.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:22:11 AM

I believe it would reach 100k by the end of 2018  Grin Grin

Reaching 100k is very impossible we cannot predict bitcoin price in the market because until now bitcoin price continue it's fluctuation,we dont know all what happen with bitcoin price nextyear but all of us expecting bitcoins huge increase,it is depends on the demand and good development in the market if many investor are adopting bitcoin and many people investing on it bitcoin price will continue it's high increase.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:21:52 AM

100k is achieve able but requirement for all this is very high and for this we need more regions to accept bitcoin then its currency usage and on the top most thing no of investor in community and no of coins in wallets if investors and in all these facts needs high margin then this price will be shining on the board it think 100k will be achieved in the mod of 2k19 and then the another era of profit will get a huge start.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:48:29 AM

Hey guys,

A bit of BTC speculation for you. Where do you see Bitcoin going by the end of 2018? http://bitcoin-bug.com/2017/11/28/bitcoin-easily-reach-40000-end-2018/

I am really sick from these posts. Everyone giving there own opinion. Some people said it will increase 20k, Some said 50k and someone just cross the limit by saying i will reach 1 million per bitcoins. Instead of posting my prediction i would like to ask a question, how do those people know about the price ? Nobody's know what will happen. Who's knows what will happen especially in case of bitcoin price which is so volatile.

It could increase up to 20k 50k 1 million 100 million of the market situation support it.
I mean when there is only 100k bitcoin left to be mined and then people want to buy bitcoin in the market more than 1 million bitcoin demands.
Guess what will happened? The market maker will looking for appropriate price , and of course they won't sell ot for cheap as they know the demands is on booming.
t1Zona

Activity: 283
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:50:54 AM

I'll be more than happy if it stays around 20k during the first semester. I think it's better to low the hype and see if it's possible to advance in the scaling issue and if it is possible as a way of payment, not just as a storing value.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:55:48 AM

If the total demand for bitcoin this year will outpace by the demand for the incoming year, it will continue to reach more levels and 2018 might be another spectacular growth for bitcoin. But no one know exactly what will happen next year because of bitcoin's volatility and future events that may affect its price.
codebread

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:56:34 AM

Hey guys,

I see the price of bitcoin to be stablished at 15k for about 2-3 more months, the current hype made a lot of people enter on doubt.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:34:36 AM

if you see from the growth of bitcoin in this year is so fast we certainly feel optimistic if in the year 2018 bitcoin will grow better than this year, because along with popularity and bitcoin users who continue to increase every time.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:16:14 PM

I think bitcoin will grow even more in 2018. And i think the price of bitcoin will continue to increase day by day and i also hope that many people will take interest in bitcoin and make an investment and by that the price will increase.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:15:23 PM

Bitcoin speculation is high for the future. Many writers have wrote about the bitcoin that the price will high in the new year and those who want to make a secure investment it is golden chance for them to secure their money in to the safe investment. Bitcoin is now purchasing by the bank managers because they knows that the future of this currency is good and we must hold some portion of bitcoin. The price is moving upward now the price is reaches $14,240 and if we look at the graph the opportunities are high. 

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:38:28 AM

I hope the bitcoin price will reach upto $25K by the end of 2018,but your article says it will reach $40K by 2018 easily but I don't think it is not an easy matter it is an huge amount.But anything can be possible in bitcoin world so we have to wait until the end of 2018 to know how mich it will reach.
I think that bitcoin will more popular in 2018 and its popularity is countinously increasing in the future also . Now a days the demand of bitcoin is more towards the people and the demanding of bitcoin will increase more in 2018. Now a days the number of user of bitcoin from all other currency is more and it usey will be double at the end of 2018 which affect the price of bitcoin also and it price will also increase in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: