Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:36:36 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 05:47:05 AM by Justenjoy1903

Will this ico need KYC ?

It seems there's none, I have reviewed their whitepaper and I don't see any information about KYC policy for investors.

For me its needed, in order  to attend address duplication and cybertheft concerns. Its going to be a large in-game asset in the future and we are talking about gamer's money here. We cannot deny the fact that the gaming industry is one dominant player in virtual economy. Tournament, Game credits and In game valuables are in stake here so better to implement a secured ecosystem first.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

What happened to your Facebook page? Already how much time has passed, and she is not available. Are you going to do something about this?
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

Will this ico need KYC ?

It seems there's none, I have reviewed their whitepaper and I don't see any information about KYC policy for investors.

For me its needed, in order  to attend address duplication and cybertheft concerns. Its going to be a large in-game asset in the future and we are talking about gamer's money here. We cannot deny the fact that the gaming industry is one dominant player in virtual economy. Tournament, Game credits and In game valuables are in stake here so better to implement a secured ecosystem first.  Wink
Even if now the team does not require the passage of KYC, in the future they may change their mind. Now many projects do this, so you need to be always ready for this
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:21:24 AM

The game's platform is really considerable towards gamers as it provides an offline network accessibility. On the otherhand, the security measures of mobile gamers might lessen if somebody took their androids and initiate transactions.

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will be officially launched in the U.S., providing its citizens and residents a right to participate.   

We are committed to staying compliant with the current regulations governing the issuance of new tokens.

Upon advice of our attorneys, we decided to proceed with the sale in the U.S. to accredited investors only under Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 and to non-U.S. persons under Regulation S.

This means that each U.S. contributor participating in The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will need to pass the accredited investor verification process (KYC) as required by the U.S. law.

This will make our Token Sale (DAICO) globally available, with no regional restrictions anymore. 

Will keep you informed on the issue via our Telegram channels and social media!

Stay tuned!
good day dev.. how about the not resident of U.S?? or outside USA?? is there any chance that they can also participate in token sale?? any way that we can also participate in token sale?? thank you.

Not Residents of U.S. can also participate in our Token Sale.
hot about the KYC verification for not U.S resident they also nid this KYC or just for the resident of U.S?
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

So one difference of this platform (ABYSS) from others like steam is They will be using Cryptocurreccy as payment on whatever they want to purchase. Although they can also use their current currency in their country.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

How can I use the refferal to my friends?i can  use the refferal systm  to them if only for those who have the abyss the new generation games platform in their computer games?😍
First, you need to make an account to The Abyss - A Next-Generation Game Platform then you need to Obtain your referral link and  Share your referral link to your friends at any online space. Yes my friend, that's why you need to be creative and show them that you're happy with the game you played online.
That's great there's a refferal. I will invite all of my friends this is gonna be fun and I am sure a lot of them will enjoy.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:16:40 AM

In making this platform, the developers really consider how the industry (Digital games) grows and the impact of this to other people. Thats why they make a great job which is friendly to users worldwide.
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

hopefully this can attract many investors into your project. a lot of people inlove to games
Abbys is not just about the games itself.. beut its a distrubution channel, a multilevel referral sysytem as their in the platform..
Try to open up about their whitepaper to know everything bout the abbys at its potential in the market..

Levontres

Activity: 252

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

Are there any privileges for investors of this project? currently a lot of competitors in the gaming industry and provide unique services!

apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

If I want to have this abyss the next generation game platform in my computer,Is this free downlable?like others games😍
If you want tge Abyss the Next generation game platform, just join there group so you can download games what you want but its not free, maybe they have an free trial to download the game, but i think you need to pay for the full versions of the game, so you can invite your friends.please correct me if im wrong
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

In making this platform, the developers really consider how the industry (Digital games) grows and the impact of this to other people. Thats why they make a great job which is friendly to users worldwide.
well in this case, the game developer of diaco should make and developed a game that will "in" in this century., a lot of gamer wants unique and superb  kind of game, on what way abyss will compete to other gaming platform around the world?? how they will make sure that they will still in the top or to be famous on gaming industry nowadays?? good luck ABYSS..
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

The Abyss indeed a very good project. However, I do not think there is any other superiority offer to other projects that is only transparent and security. So, it could be other investors will not move to this project. Yes, I think at least The Abyss should do a more vigorous promotion. Just a suggestion that I can give. Good luck dev
Seph1roth (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:57:31 PM

Will this ico need KYC ?

Whitepaper is about project. Right now we don't require KYC. If something changed we will let you know.

KYC required for U.S. citizens. If you are from USA you must be accredited investor to participate.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

Are there any privileges for investors of this project? currently a lot of competitors in the gaming industry and provide unique services!

We will make comparison table with popular crypto game projects soon and you will see the difference.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

What happened to your Facebook page? Already how much time has passed, and she is not available. Are you going to do something about this?

Page is available: https://facebook.com/theabyss
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

If I want to have this abyss the next generation game platform in my computer,Is this free downlable?like others games😍
If you want tge Abyss the Next generation game platform, just join there group so you can download games what you want but its not free, maybe they have an free trial to download the game, but i think you need to pay for the full versions of the game, so you can invite your friends.please correct me if im wrong
Again, Abyss do not offer games they are distribution channel. Abyss collaborated with Destiny.Games to be their partner to execute their platform. Better to watch the video shared on this thread or read the whitepaper for better understanding.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:54:21 AM

Just wanna Ask. I can only gain token abyss by buying them?,then I can use it in playing and referral.not by playing  a games with abyss plaform?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:36:14 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 05:47:06 AM by OhBow0709

Will this ico need KYC ?

Whitepaper is about project. Right now we don't require KYC. If something changed we will let you know.

KYC required for U.S. citizens. If you are from USA you must be accredited investor to participate.

Thank you for responding, is this process will be required as well for UK investors? I just heard from a friend that KYC has been mandated by law in UK, I'm just confused if this regulation should be followed if UK citizen will invest in a certain project outside their country.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

I hope this platform will release quality video games in future because if not, this is only a waste of time and money. Please do focus on creating exceptional games.
i agree on what you say mate.. abyss should create or developed a game that will make player satisfied and exceptional games. like dot.a 2. nowadays dot.a is very popular around the world, they make a competition thru that game thats why dot.a become so popular, not even young ones but aldo the adults can play dot.a.
Right! They really need to do that so they will not be left behind by other teams or developers, because our technology is now a flourishing market. So if they make games that don't have a good quality it really will not be attractive to people.
Abyss need to be competitive in terms of the games they will release, just like dot.a 2 that has a competition internationally. Because if they only attract players by their reward system, I think players will not stay longer to Abyss.
Perhaps that is what they are working now and they giving it a lot of time. I think they did not immediately get to the beauty of Dota 2 because it's solid in the industry and the players really love it both young and old. But the Abyss can give their best to create a unique game that is also fun for people.

Based on what I've read so far in the whitepaper, they dont specify that they are on the path of creating new games. They might consider making new games in the future but for now they focus on Abyss as a platform, so them producing new games is kind of far-fetched as of the moment.
Nice One! There you are "Good Project" correcting a friend's mistake for misleading the topic. Good job! But all of us here Because of our lack of reading about projects "White Paper" we are carried away to the flow and in the first ideas that have already been formed. That's why I suggest, be diligent in reading because if you review of all the pages here no one has yet given the clearest picture about Abyss and is just a bit of a hint. What do you think? I know that this is a modern project and they are offering an attractive offer but how it works and what are the step by step procedure? Will you share to me your whole ideas about this project and how wide it is?

Opps! My bad, I don't mean to misinform you guys (Learn how to read and improve your conversational skills), Abyss is a gaming platform period. "Good Project" need some criticism at times perhaps, how will this platform compete with Steam without having any quality games? Anyway, enough with this Non-sense issue.
Good opinion bro, all of us wants a quality and good experience in playing such a video game, but I think the developers of this project will do their best for the better quality of this technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: