Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

Is the abyss the new generation games platform are only suitable
For video arcade games,online games?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:04:55 AM

Abyss must have to spend/throw a huge amount of funds in order to advertise featured games this platform.

That is why they are planning to have a DAICO to begin with. In order for them to have sufficient fundings for development, advertisment and overall expansion.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:02:56 AM

The platform itself is for developers and gamers not just games. It is not limited to arcade, mobile, mmorpg, fps and other genre of games.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:15:22 AM

In order to sustain interest in the game, the players/users must participate to give their public opinion about the game. They can also write some like reviews and articles. They can also submit different fan art, videos and stories. This will trully help the ABYSS community
It would be a great help for the project if people who kntended to join tha abbys will have their opinions about how they deal about it.. or how was the project doing.. this will become an insight upon the user or the developer to enhnce anything that is needed to make it more interesting project..
Abyss have their own Customer Support Service that is available 24/7 (bilingual), regardless the time and the country of the players they will surely assisted by this people if they need help or questions about a certain game or project. I think this is a big help to both players and developers because if ever there will be a complain about a certain project, customer service representative will immediately cascade it to a certain developer that is responsible for that project and be able to fix or resolve it quickly.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:24:39 AM

In order to sustain interest in the game, the players/users must participate to give their public opinion about the game. They can also write some like reviews and articles. They can also submit different fan art, videos and stories. This will trully help the ABYSS community
It would be a great help for the project if people who kntended to join tha abbys will have their opinions about how they deal about it.. or how was the project doing.. this will become an insight upon the user or the developer to enhnce anything that is needed to make it more interesting project..
Abyss have their own Customer Support Service that is available 24/7 (bilingual), regardless the time and the country of the players they will surely assisted by this people if they need help or questions about a certain game or project. I think this is a big help to both players and developers because if ever there will be a complain about a certain project, customer service representative will immediately cascade it to a certain developer that is responsible for that project and be able to fix or resolve it quickly.
Good thing Abyss have a customer service that is available 24/7, because you will never know what will happen to your system or games in the middle of the night and no one is beside you that you can ask and resolve the issue.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:02:35 AM

Abyss must have to spend/throw a huge amount of funds in order to advertise featured games this platform.

That is why they are planning to have a DAICO to begin with. In order for them to have sufficient fundings for development, advertisment and overall expansion.
Yes, and so before they start a project they are having time to prepare and gather enough they will need. Then, I think that they do not have to worry about the money they spend big or small because I see that this business is profitable and great help to many players, developers and for The Abyss Team Grin
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

The ABYSS platform's strategy of creating game to help increase the market value of tokens is really helpful and effective for every gamers who also want to earn money while having fun. It is also a good concept for those people who are in to continue working on it without getting so stressed-out.

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

The platforms shows uniqueness and purpose in making games as a source of earnings. Also, in making it as a key on how to develop and increase cryptocurrency that really makes it more impressive and advance to other popular games nowadays. 

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

I think they don't need to advertise the featured games because they have existing gamer's. Abyss collaborated and partnered with Destiny. Games     , and I think what Abyss need is to expand their partnership to explore.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

i think ABYSS are suitable to any games platform,  whether online or offline games. it will attract more investors and players if they are accessible in any situation. nowadays, some gamer are most likely to play via offline games. then will go to on line games.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

Im curious , I go and check their website and find the history about the abyss . I want to know about the history of abyss and how it started.
How the team ended up with this kind of platform and service to offer ?
You can read their white paper for more information about Abyss, because i read on their abstract how they started to plan and create a F2P browser and MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) games, as well as cryptogames. I hope that this will help you to understand and know how Abyss was created and their plans about this platform.
I suggest to watch the video provided. It really helps a lot to understand about Abyss and how they started.
I'll follow your suggestion to watch the video and you're right, you will be able to understand what is Abyss and how this concept created. You will also see all the people behind this platform. Also i like their presentation about referral, i am sure that if players/gamers will watch the video about referral they will encourage to join Abyss and refer their friends while playing too.

The video was good but I think it focuses more on explaining what is Abyss more than how it's benefiting gamers. I think they should release another video that focuses on monetization part of the Abyss so they could give more details on the rewards system.

Exactly! I also wanted to know if there will be a transaction fee when transferring Abyss token?
There such a lot of way if you wan to know it better, make it find by your self be responsible not everything cant answer here. go check there website watch the video provide.
I also make some research about abyss to know more about this project, we are both curious about abyss so, all we have to do is to find some informations about abyss. Aside from what I have researched,  this project is very useful especially to the people who loves gaming technology.
Raizzzziee

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

The project is great. What about a referral?
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will be officially launched in the U.S., providing its citizens and residents a right to participate.   

We are committed to staying compliant with the current regulations governing the issuance of new tokens.

Upon advice of our attorneys, we decided to proceed with the sale in the U.S. to accredited investors only under Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 and to non-U.S. persons under Regulation S.

This means that each U.S. contributor participating in The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will need to pass the accredited investor verification process (KYC) as required by the U.S. law.

This will make our Token Sale (DAICO) globally available, with no regional restrictions anymore. 

Will keep you informed on the issue via our Telegram channels and social media!

Stay tuned!
if it's a american project which from american?
I think it's ugly in ICO market which was need KYC and don't allowed the american and Chinese to join.'
it's pretty unfair for us.

But the problem is not the people behind the projects, it's your governments that choose to "protect" you.
Right, but their "government" that choose to protect them is not a problem Grin In my opinion, these rules and regulations are also for the sake of the majority and they also study it first well before implementing. And if we do not have any hidden bad or illegal activities, then we should not fear and adhere to modern methods to crypto.

"Protection" is always a double-edged sword because the intention of that protection could be to keep citizens under control and in fact protect the superior position of authorities / elites. I agree that it is right to take care of citizens, too, but we all know that government doesn't always get things right. In fact, the US government has probably caused more harm than good in recent times. And even if that is an exaggeration, they have definitely done a lot of veeeery bad things ( like so many other governments). As Antonopoulos said it: let people make mistakes and learn from it rather than protect them and keep them unexperienced and uneducated.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

The concept are well organized and really seems so effective. Still, many have assumptions either good or bad. One thing that people assumes is the earning ranges of it. Will it provide a stable profits for those gamers independently or changes still may vary based on token's market value?

Papapat22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

Their innovations of referral program really provide a fair system of profit sharing for everyone. The platform is really considerable to clients in every aspects. Hope this will be appreciated in the game industry not just a game but as a tool for purposive matters.

IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

The game's platform is really considerable towards gamers as it provides an offline network accessibility. On the otherhand, the security measures of mobile gamers might lessen if somebody took their androids and initiate transactions.

Well that will be the best asset of the Abbys.. its about offline network access and anti theft..this will be a great measure for accounts safety..

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

The Abyss create a Forum for all their participants. This is also an area for communication between developers and contractors to resolved an issues. With this forum, players can communicate directly with developers and can offer their own services. The Abyss is not about game distribution but they also want their participants to enhance and develop their skills and knowledge by offering their services to the developers.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

knowing that the abyss is the world's first DAICO , it is more safe and secured for the cryptocurrency transactions . Guaranteed more transparent for investors and customers. With a known database provider Oracle, for sure the partnership will be a successfull one.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

knowing that the abyss is the world's first DAICO , it is more safe and secured for the cryptocurrency transactions . Guaranteed more transparent for investors and customers. With a known database provider Oracle, for sure the partnership will be a successfull one.
The people behind Abyss make sure the all transactions and tokens or rewards that players earned are safe and protected all the time even after the project or the game was finish. Players can still make a transactions or transfer tokens to other players safely.
Papapat22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

The concept of initiating games to be profitable as it serves as another way of earning tokens will bring massive appreciation not only for gamers but for those people who are in this kind of organization as they find another way of earning cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: