Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:15:25 AM

The allegedly "acclaimed" games Destiny.Games has released since 2008 are proper shit.. To me this is more than anything else an attempt to make some money as the games created make no revenue.

Every fiber in my body screams no.. just no..

Do you mean this whole thing isn't legit or what is the point you are making here?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:27:12 AM

Just wanna Ask in referral system,can I refer as many as I want? Or there's a limit?to again the benefits?
inthere whitepaper i read that 5 referal in different percent of value.
Yes, you can refer up to 5 referrals but what if I reached up to 10? Can  I still get an incentives or referral for 5 more?
Many of them asking about that, if you reach above 5 referral they don't have answer about that. i'm waiting to for some updates. 
In the beginning, even me I also do not really understand the whole pictures of this project. There are explanations and presentations but it seems less, that's why I'm still waiting for more updates and still following this Abyss. Their 5 referral program is like a pyramid, I don't know if I'm right.
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:27:51 AM

The allegedly "acclaimed" games Destiny.Games has released since 2008 are proper shit.. To me this is more than anything else an attempt to make some money as the games created make no revenue.

Do you mean this whole thing isn't legit or what is the point you are making here?

I think it is legit. However, I am concerned if they have the skills to take any market share.
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:26:01 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 12:07:15 PM by OhBow0709

What he's trying to say is that, The Abyss project is only a way for them to help the games develop by Destiny make some profit but this is not only about Destiny Games, this platform offer lots of opportunity to other game developers out there. There are plenty of good things that you need to consider in this platform. Don't just focus on how good the games Abyss will about to release are, I'm sure they will make some moves for people to buy-in.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:59:52 AM

"The player also profits" so does it mean people can take advantage of this by making business out of it?
I think yes, you can get advantage if you are the first person who passed the referral to other, and to another referral you can get points, as long that your friends are passing the referral you can get the points correct me if im wrong
I agree with your opinion, if you do a business with this abyss there's a big chance that the business you choose will become successful. In our current modern time, having a business using gaming technology will patronize by many people although, in depends on the strategies of the business owner.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

The Abyss also said it makes us a covience to us of using a tokens,because abyss tokens can transferred  to crytocurrency  accounts with manual and automatically. Correct me if I'm wrong it means I can transferred  it to my e wallet if I had?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

So how does the earning extra income works?
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

The Abyss also said it makes us a covience to us of using a tokens,because abyss tokens can transferred  to crytocurrency  accounts with manual and automatically. Correct me if I'm wrong it means I can transferred  it to my e wallet if I had?
It will direct the token to your wallet that you've gain in the game.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
tlkchain

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:58:55 AM

I do applaud them for thinking Syndicates (Masternodes) for funding certain collaborative gaming activity. It can easily improve the ratings on each and everyones personalization which truly makes sense.

I agree with your point of view, this is a novel project.I'm interested to find out more about this coin.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

The platform seems client-friendly in providing the customer support, convenient transactions and having many options to earn.Nevertheless, the issuing of the game's terms and policies and the consequences of client's aftermaths will be a real deal.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:24:40 AM

It will direct the token to your wallet that you've gain in the game.
well.. I think the token that you will earn will probobly need to convert to btc to be directed to your account.. if you are from philippines., we all known that only btc to php transaction are allowed... I think we need other wallet that can convert abyss to btc then btc to php...
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

The game's platform is really considerable towards gamers as it provides an offline network accessibility. On the otherhand, the security measures of mobile gamers might lessen if somebody took their androids and initiate transactions.

Well that will be the best asset of the Abbys.. its about offline network access and anti theft..this will be a great measure for accounts safety..
The platform is not focusing only for the gamer's sake but also to those people who are not good in terms of gaming. The idea of providing game's multiple options of gaining profits will be a convenience for them.
Probably the good concept of the abyss . Providing such a different idea of their platform makes them unique. Primary goal is to reach the massive gamers promote the platform via referral system and earn cryptocurrency rewards.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

Hi, all!

I’m Konstantin, the founder of Destiny.Games video game company and, above all, a gamer since late 1980s.

Today we are witnessing the rise of the video game industry. In 2017, its revenue has already exceeded $100 billion and is expected to reach almost $170 billion mark by 2020. But most notably, the market is shifting from offline to online business model providing a potential for digital innovation.

I proudly present you The Abyss - an innovative digital distribution platform, which, I truly believe, will become a next-generation Steam and revolutionize the video game industry.  

What’s it all about? Three words. Games. Profit. Blockchain.

It is the first game platform in human history where both gamers and developers can profit from being a part of a brilliant referral and motivational system as well as being creative. Gamers will enjoy the best F2P browser and client MMO games (our priority at the early stage) and the developers will become partners instead of competitors. This is a brand-new approach that will change the whole video game industry.

As for blockchain. The platform will utilize ABYSS tokens (ERC20 standard on Ethereum blockchain) for payments, rewards, referral programs, etc. Fiat money will also be acceptable, but only with ABYSS tokens users will get access to all services The Abyss will offer.

I participated in numerous and various ICOs, gaining plenty of experience, and understand how to avoid all the crucial mistakes their founders have committed.

At the moment, we are working towards Token Sale and signing up partners willing to join our platform. Please find our project profile and Whitepaper above. Share our passion and get ready to embrace the future of video game industry with us!

Very interested in ICO, tell me where can I get tokens?
Do you already have a rating on Digrate.com?

Waiting for updates on partnership signing. This will contribute a lot and will gain more gamers and even referrals to the platform.
this one explained well what abyss and what abyss can do. for what i can see this kind of ico will produce more investor and partnership in a day. looking more updates and good news to come.
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

In this industry Security is very important, so i wonder how the security of abyss works and how users will feel safe in this platform
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

I am looking forward for the first games that The abyss will release, I expected many users will buy and another great gaming community will be born. Kudos to the developers
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:15:57 AM

So how does the earning extra income works?
Have you read White Paper? https://www.theabyss.com/static/docs/theabyss-whitepaper-en.pdf There is an answer to your question, and to all other questions. It is very well written, I recommend.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

Will they implement additional bonuses when the price of Eth reaches $2000 or a new all time high? It can be a quite a treat for the investors.
well it depends on the outcome of ICO sales of abyss.. if this become successful,  may be they will consider to give additional bonuses to the investors and employees.  i wish the successful of the ABYSS
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

Hopefully this can attract many investors into your project!
The Abbys platforms shows a lot of opportunities for gamers and the developers..upon this it will really attract investors to come in..

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

Will they implement additional bonuses when the price of Eth reaches $2000 or a new all time high? It can be a quite a treat for the investors.
well it depends on the outcome of ICO sales of abyss.. if this become successful,  may be they will consider to give additional bonuses to the investors and employees.  i wish the successful of the ABYSS
Only developers will answer that question. But as far as consideration is concern, I think once the ICO sales will be successful or sold-out, the team of Abyss will never regret if they will add bonuses to their investors. For now, we just hope for the success of this platform.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

Only developers will answer that question. But as far as consideration is concern, I think once the ICO sales will be successful or sold-out, the team of Abyss will never regret if they will add bonuses to their investors. For now, we just hope for the success of this platform.
I think all people wants to get an additional bonus from any ICO but you are it will always depends on the outcome of ICO sales. But as of the moment, we need to just wait for any updates from the team on Abyss and for the success of their platform. The team of Abyss are not selfish in whatever blessings they will receive for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: