Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

If I ever I did not reach 5 referrals  stage. Let's say I only got two referral.will still get my points in referral or benefits in referral system?😍
think you can only get referral points worth for 2 referral only. you need to get the minimum referral to get 1 whole points.  it's my own opinion only. so it's better that you should get as many as you can, so you can get the whole points rewards or more.
That's why you have to promote and refer this kind of platform to anyone who youve known or to your co players to achieve this whole points. The more you promote , the greater the chance you can get a points you want to achieve or even more. That's why this referral system by the abyss gives us the convinience to use and promote their platform.
Yes, I do not think it would be difficult to promote it to others, especially if you're a long time gamer. Just be creative and be good on sales talks to attract and invite more friends and gamer to use this "Abyss Platform" to be able to earn from it while enjoying the games.

It's not that easy to attract a lot of users to platforms. People are quite lazy and if the incentives aren't overwhelmingly big then many decide to not sign up. Depends all on what Abyss ultimately offers potential registrants.
Inviting people to join the Abyss is not that hard, but the question is how much will be the registration fee? Will it be expensive? Because I don't read anything about the value of their registration fee, they are more focus on the referral system of the Abyss.

The inviting part isn't that hard and if the incentive is worth it, then some people will actually go and invite a lot of other people. But inviting isn't everything. Those who are invited have to accept or follow and register. It's amazing how lazy people sometimes are and if you are not convinced or don't a lot about a platform, then you are just ignoring the invite link. Not many people put effort into researching what's behind an invitation that came via the web.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.
You can refer as many as you want, but the percentage of rewards that you can earn is still unknown for me because in their white paper, they only breakdown the distribution of rewards in just 5 level. So for now, i'll still wait for an update from the team regarding this concern.

Isn't there a way to get in touch with them directly and discuss this matter? Many people are asking themselves this question. Would be good to have an answer as soon as possible to avoid further confusion.
Maybe we can raise this concern to their telegram channel because there is always an admin available there. But for me, it is better if they will answer this concern to this forum so that all participants that was confused about the referral system of Abyss will know the explanation immediately.

Yes or at least share the most important info here once a week at least or something.
i think they are in the "answer portion" here at forum, i saw and read some of their reply in this forum, they answering some question raise by user and other who have clarification and question regarding in thier product which is the  ABYSS. they entertain a lot of question here.  they will answer all you want to know about their product,  but you should read their white paper first..Roll Eyes
Even I read their white paper, there is no clear discussion on how they will compute the rewards that they will give to the players if ever they reach the 5 level of referral system. What if I refer 8, what will be the percentage of my reward for my 6th to 8th referral?
This wasn't discuss in the whitepaper. Maybe they will revise or update their referral fee program once Abyss starts already.
Yes, its still didn't discus about the percent reward if you reach the qouta, by sending referral, maybe we should continue to support the Abyss for more update, maybe tomorrow or soon, will posted about the reward, GO The abyss!!
neths29

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

If I ever I did not reach 5 referrals  stage. Let's say I only got two referral.will still get my points in referral or benefits in referral system?😍
think you can only get referral points worth for 2 referral only. you need to get the minimum referral to get 1 whole points.  it's my own opinion only. so it's better that you should get as many as you can, so you can get the whole points rewards or more.
That's why you have to promote and refer this kind of platform to anyone who youve known or to your co players to achieve this whole points. The more you promote , the greater the chance you can get a points you want to achieve or even more. That's why this referral system by the abyss gives us the convinience to use and promote their platform.
Yes, I do not think it would be difficult to promote it to others, especially if you're a long time gamer. Just be creative and be good on sales talks to attract and invite more friends and gamer to use this "Abyss Platform" to be able to earn from it while enjoying the games.

It's not that easy to attract a lot of users to platforms. People are quite lazy and if the incentives aren't overwhelmingly big then many decide to not sign up. Depends all on what Abyss ultimately offers potential registrants.
I respect your opinion, if you make a lot of invitation to many players and you doing it like a daily job, Yes it's hard. But when you go with the flow and you share it right the benifits that they may earn using this platform for me it's not that hard. Why? Many players spend money and time just to get some fun, how much more now that there are Abyss which can restore some of their cost to their games.
We need to reach the 5 referral stage, it will help ourselves through benefits from referral system.

neths29

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

Where can I read more about your project? What kind of games can you play? You  can play all kind of games like maybe Dota 2 or Battlefield an get reward your tokens? Huh
If you want to know more about this project you can visit:
ABYSS WEBSITE: https://www.theabyss.com/
Whitepaper: https://theabyss.docsend.com/view/nff9r2c
As for now, The project does not launch or feature any games at the moment but it is possible that they will have games as good as the games you mention
There are many projects that we can encounter which are Dota 2 and battlefield, you need to choose best game for you.

justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:30:31 AM

Use 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) whenever possible, and in your personal account on The Abyss guys, it adds significant security not just in your wallet and beloved Abyss tokens, the project got some lot of attention this days giving those scammers having interest for it.
now they made a reply to security questions, they really think about of our security its seem they build a high quality, so hacker can enter any of our account.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:18:37 AM

Where can I read more about your project? What kind of games can you play? You  can play all kind of games like maybe Dota 2 or Battlefield an get reward your tokens? Huh
If you want to know more about this project you can visit:
ABYSS WEBSITE: https://www.theabyss.com/
Whitepaper: https://theabyss.docsend.com/view/nff9r2c
As for now, The project does not launch or feature any games at the moment but it is possible that they will have games as good as the games you mention

Yes you are right, so Lets just continue, Support to improve there platform, and i wish abyss can play on mobile too, since we are using phone for referral Code, i wish abyss can play on mobile too, so you can play your Favorite games anywhere. and anytime. Goodluck Abyss more Power!
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:16:36 AM

The platform seems really ideal for everyone. Still, captivating the gamers' interest of other well-known games nowadays will be the real deal of introducing it in game industry.
I hope that abyss will produce a lot of games or diffrent genre of games. I will support this project till end.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
OhBow0709

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:19:33 AM

The game's platform is really considerable and ideal for gamers and for everyone who wants to earn. In terms of earning from its referrals, is there any certain limitations or cut off of earning from its downlines?
I think there will be no limitations or cutoffs. You can refer as many as you want, for as long as you give them your referral code so that you will earn from them. Every person who used your code to register, you will automatically received a reward from them.

I think he's talking about the 5th person on the referral system (or on your downline) which are those who referred by the person you have referred in the platform, not the ones who acquired your referral code. Sooner we will find out the answer once this platform has been launched.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

Use 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) whenever possible, and in your personal account on The Abyss guys, it adds significant security not just in your wallet and beloved Abyss tokens, the project got some lot of attention this days giving those scammers having interest for it.
now they made a reply to security questions, they really think about of our security its seem they build a high quality, so hacker can enter any of our account.
Security and safety of accounts is the most important thing to consider in any project. If the security of the account is not included in the discussions in any ICO, then people should think twice or thrice if they will trust the project because this is only mean that the people behind the project is not concern on their member. So good thing the Abyss will prioritize the security of their members.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

Would they implement betting within games through Abyss? I think it can generate much sales if they will implement betting but nonetheless the platform is all well in my opinion.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:35:37 AM

Security and safety of accounts is the most important thing to consider in any project. If the security of the account is not included in the discussions in any ICO, then people should think twice or thrice if they will trust the project because this is only mean that the people behind the project is not concern on their member. So good thing the Abyss will prioritize the security of their members.
The only one who can possibly hack your account using this method is the one whom you allowed to access your account and cellphone. Like your wife/hubby, gf/bf or Mom. Happy valentines!!
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:07:32 AM

Abyss the new generation platform gives us to enjoy a big pool of games.and while playing we reap
benefits and rewards.this kind of games platform really boost the internet  games!!!!😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:01:14 AM

The platform seems really ideal for everyone. Still, captivating the gamers' interest of other well-known games nowadays will be the real deal of introducing it in game industry.
Yes, And more gamers will be interested in games with has a connection to Abyss. And they will be more willing to participate in game events because of Abyss Platform.
neths29

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

i hope this project will be success in the future, I will support with join bounty signature campaign

You will never regret in joining and supporting the Abyss because of the services that they will offer and the benefits that you can get from them. If you want to know more about the Abyss, you can read their white paper and also you can join in their telegram channel for more updates about this platform.
This project will became fame if we will support until the end. We need to progress to this, being compassionate and love this project to become successful in the future.

OhBow0709

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:15:56 AM

Would they implement betting within games through Abyss? I think it can generate much sales if they will implement betting but nonetheless the platform is all well in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure they will and it is somehow related to what they refer as Cryptogames.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:41:17 AM

Earning while gaining entertainment is the advantage of it compare to other games but It will be a time and effort consuming for those people who really want to earn higher buckets afterwards.

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:43:12 AM

Everything that the platform included are well-organized and purposeful. Its customer support really seems so reliable for gamers.

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:56:56 AM

Everything that the platform included are well-organized and purposeful. Its customer support really seems so reliable for gamers.
It is good that their support team are skillful in games because they will able to understand and fix what will be the complain or the issue of the players. It is best that the Abyss get their people that have a background in programming, developing and all IT experts.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

This is only mean that the Abyss is well secured and protected. They'll make sure that all their members will never have an issues regarding the safety of their account.
Any businesses entered on this kind of industry the security is the most and top priority to insure that they are secured. There’s nothing wrong if you will invest at minimum amount and let see how it goes.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Earning while gaining entertainment is the advantage of it compare to other games but It will be a time and effort consuming for those people who really want to earn higher buckets afterwards.
Not just time and effort but also a convincing power to encourage and invite their friends to be part of the Abyss. As we all know, the Abyss offers a very attractive referral system where they can earn rewards while you are playing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: