Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38685 times)
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

I just hear this project but why I can't visit the website from my country?
I need to use a VPN to access the website
Where do you live ? I also experienced the same thing can not access the website, maybe a way out to be able to access using vpn but what only a handful can not or the website is having problems.
No problem from Ukraine!

But I'm from indonesia, and i don't know why I can't access the website right now
and this is the first ICO that i can access the website from indonesia

i always use VPN to access any website ,why not , there is no other problem you take part in this project.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

DAYCO is very interesting. But I do not like the scope of the project - a lot of projects uses a similar idea. And still very big hard cap.
There are currently a lot of DAICO projects on the game, but why do not you like the scope of the project

There are many projects. But notice that Abyss will conduct the world's first DAICO. Also, gamers can earn from social medias and referral system.

Which others ones do you know of that focus on gaming and are going for a DAICO format at the same time? I think this is the only one.
yes, DAICO is a new concept and few projects are trying it, but i think it will be more popular in the future, by the way, does anyone know how many eth has abyss raised by far?

There is no presale or private sale, and the token sale will start on April  16th and end on May 16th. So I think there is no ETH raised by so far. But I think there are some agencies that has raised a lot ETH to join in when it starts.
Seph1roth (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:14:45 AM

[Mar 29, 2018] - Astrologers’ Proclamation For The Nearest Week

Do you still believe in #Heroes3 astrologers’ forecasts? Well, we do. What an amazing weekly prediction:
https://twitter.com/theabyss/status/979102113191071744
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:15:12 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 02:42:26 AM by Seph1roth

[Mar 29, 2018] - Presenting The Smart Paper

We know that some of you may get annoyed reading the official documents, while being deeply interested in what kind of “luna park” we are building for gamers and developers.

We take care of users who are confused with the words “blockchain”, “tokens”, “referral and motivational programs”, etc., and therefore have prepared a simple, though extremely useful story for your fun and consideration: https://theabyss.link/smartpaper
24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:29:33 AM

DAYCO is very interesting. But I do not like the scope of the project - a lot of projects uses a similar idea. And still very big hard cap.
There are currently a lot of DAICO projects on the game, but why do not you like the scope of the project

There are many projects. But notice that Abyss will conduct the world's first DAICO. Also, gamers can earn from social medias and referral system.

Which others ones do you know of that focus on gaming and are going for a DAICO format at the same time? I think this is the only one.
yes, DAICO is a new concept and few projects are trying it, but i think it will be more popular in the future, by the way, does anyone know how many eth has abyss raised by far?

There is no presale or private sale, and the token sale will start on April  16th and end on May 16th. So I think there is no ETH raised by so far. But I think there are some agencies that has raised a lot ETH to join in when it starts.

i already wait to take part in this project for one month ,and keep watting unti April 16th .
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

Presenting The Smart Paper

We know that some of you may get annoyed reading the official documents, while being deeply interested in what kind of “luna park” we are building for gamers and developers.

We take care of users who are confused with the words “blockchain”, “tokens”, “referral and motivational programs”, etc., and therefore have prepared a simple, though extremely useful story for your fun and consideration.

The Smart Paper, which is now available on The Abyss official website, is bringing light to the platform’s key features in the form of two interviews that we deliver to the imaginary gamer and developer.

https://medium.com/theabyss/presenting-the-smart-paper-c20d55f8a286
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

I think that the advantages of the Abyss are obvious, but it's strange that there are people who do not understand this
nonlinearboy

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

Presenting The Smart Paper

We take care of users who are confused with the words “blockchain”, “tokens”, “referral and motivational programs”, etc., and therefore have prepared a simple, though extremely useful story for your fun and consideration.

The Smart Paper, which is now available on The Abyss official website, is bringing light to the platform’s key features in the form of two interviews that we deliver to the imaginary gamer and developer.

https://medium.com/theabyss/presenting-the-smart-paper-c20d55f8a286

Nice picture, I like this style, the dev and promoting team are very creative, I think all the investors will feel glad to see these updates and show us the clear idea. So there will be weekly report like this?
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

Presenting the Smartpaper quite clearly, that very useful story for a newbies, will waiting the next exciting news. Actually i just know what is the motivational programs after reading the Smartpaper, Thanks btw
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:47:03 AM

[Mar 30, 2018] - The Abyss Attends Beijing Crypto Conference

The Abyss is participating in a crypto conference held in Beijing on Mar 30-31, 2018. Vladimir Kurochkin, the president, will be reporting at the event, delivering a keynote speech, and will discuss the platform’s key features and negotiate business opportunities with the attendees.

http://bit.ly/2J485iV

#Blockchain #Ethereum #ICO #DAICO
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:48:57 AM

[Mar 30, 2018] - Stepping Away From The Oracles Concept

We really loved the Oracles idea, but couldn’t find a universal way to prove they would be and would act 100% independently. Despite all our efforts, we’re still hearing doubts and see a disbelief. We understand it though, and we respect our community members’ opinion.

This is why we got back to Vitalik Buterin’s original DAICO concept. We’re now removing the Oracles, providing each token holder the right to participate in the refund poll directly, without third parties.

Further improvements to the DAICO model, that we introduce, will make it even more legally compliant, and at the same time will increase its transparency for the token holders.

We explain all this in more detail at: https://theabyss.link/2J6eNVR
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

Can the first DAICO coin project be successful? The recent market of encrypted money market is almost to the freezing point. Can the ABYSS coin project break the ice?
nonlinearboy

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

Can the first DAICO coin project be successful? The recent market of encrypted money market is almost to the freezing point. Can the ABYSS coin project break the ice?

It is hard to say whether the abyss project can break the ice or not. However, according to my view, this project is much potential than any other ICO projects recently, DAICO is a new and safe ICO mechanism, the game market is hot.
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

How to purchase tokens by BTC, DASH, LiteCoin, BTC Cash
That is true, it is normal to see ETH is accepted to buy Abyss ICO tokens since it will use ETH network to release tokens, why use bnb? BNB is just a coin distributed by an exchange, which is more similar to a dividend coins.

As far as I know, this project only accept ETH and BNB, so you can not buy the ICO tokens by BTC, dash litecoin and BTC Cash directly. You can conver your coins to ETH or BNB on exchanges such as the Binance.

So BNB is the exchange token released by the Binance? I know Binance is a very big exchange with lots of altcoins, if this project can accept bnb, I think it may  be listed on Binance..

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

That is true, it is normal to see ETH is accepted to buy Abyss ICO tokens since it will use ETH network to release tokens, why use bnb? BNB is just a coin distributed by an exchange, which is more similar to a dividend coins.

As far as I know, this project only accept ETH and BNB, so you can not buy the ICO tokens by BTC, dash litecoin and BTC Cash directly. You can conver your coins to ETH or BNB on exchanges such as the Binance.

So BNB is the exchange token released by the Binance? I know Binance is a very big exchange with lots of altcoins, if this project can accept bnb, I think it may  be listed on Binance..

It all depends on if they have a partnership agreement or if that's the exchange that the project would mainly deal on which is a good standing. Listing there is a big possibility.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:22:07 AM

Yes, as they only accept BNB aside from ETH there is a big possibility that they have an agreement or sort of.. But, we can only speculate with that scenario.. needless to say we should invest in the goodness of the project but not for where it will be listed.
nonlinearboy

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:51:32 AM

[Mar 30, 2018] - The Abyss Attends Beijing Crypto Conference

The Abyss is participating in a crypto conference held in Beijing on Mar 30-31, 2018. Vladimir Kurochkin, the president, will be reporting at the event, delivering a keynote speech, and will discuss the platform’s key features and negotiate business opportunities with the attendees.

http://bit.ly/2J485iV

#Blockchain #Ethereum #ICO #DAICO

Interesting news, I have heard Chinese government is not very friendly to the crypto market since they ban the most exchanges located in China. So I am curious if it is allowed to hold such a conference.
minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Hello, I read that "DAICO is an innovative fundraising model (suggested by the founder of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin) that merges some of the benefits of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs), aimed at upgrading and making the initial ICO concept more transparent and secure. "

It seems the DAICO is a good way to avoid ico scams, I just want to know if there is any comments from the Vitalik Buterin on this project? I just want to know if he thinks your DAICO is correct or not.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████