Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2902 times)
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

Bitcoin gave me the means and opportunity to earn extra money on my own free time. It
allowed me to attain and pursue a cultivated education about blockchain technology and
numerous ways to participate and invest in cryptocurrencies. It gave me something to
look forward to everyday and a little bit of pride for being a part of this revolutionary
innovation. It made a compelling positive impact on me and for that I am happy.
A blessing is what I would call it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:58:29 PM

I have more sutff at my home and also more knowladge about how bitcoin and many altcoins work. A like to learn something new from everywhere and cryptocurrencies are good opportunity.

Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

It is not that big. Eversince I got my job, I started to think if I can do other stuffs that I can enjoy but at the same time I can earn money from it. That time my new friends from work ask me if I knew bitcoin, I immediately asked them to tell me about this digital currency that made a lot of people millionaire and yeah, I am earning some coins here that I save for trading later on and I can save money better than ever.
The reality of Bitcoin makes it possible to earn very well today and improve your financial well-being. But I noticed one regularity, the more you earn, the more demands you make.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Before 2017, I used to take loans from my parents occasionally, as my earnings from my full time job were not enough to cover all the daily expenses. But now the situation has completely changed. Now I am left with surplus money and the majority of my monthly income comes in the form of Bitcoins. I don't know for how long it is going to last, but I am really enjoying my financial independence.
Bitcoin is the best thing which can a lot of ease to get extra money to all the expenses in good way and mate there are many people who are now independent just because of bitcoin because this innovative investment is giving them a lot of money in smaller time span.

I started into bitcoin when I was in college and from that day to the present I don’t ask anyone for loan and I am sure bitcoin will keep blessing me.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

It is not that big. Eversince I got my job, I started to think if I can do other stuffs that I can enjoy but at the same time I can earn money from it. That time my new friends from work ask me if I knew bitcoin, I immediately asked them to tell me about this digital currency that made a lot of people millionaire and yeah, I am earning some coins here that I save for trading later on and I can save money better than ever.
The reality of Bitcoin makes it possible to earn very well today and improve your financial well-being. But I noticed one regularity, the more you earn, the more demands you make.

Well, that is the effect when you don't have enough money and then just suddenly you earn much that you have enough to buy anything you need and you want. But for these digital currencies, we can't just spend them so carelessly since they are pumping and gaining more popularity in time. So we need to spend them wisely and carefully.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general are helping me a lot to get an extra income online. Before working with this crypto I encountred so many financial problems and tried many methods without real results. Now I am earning good income monthly from trading BTC and altcoins.
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

Bitcoin gives me hope to a new entire opportunity when it comes to financial earnings. Not just that, bitcoin introduce me to a whole new world which is cryptocurrencies. It is quite risky but always worth the risks. It was one of the best thing happen in my life.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

Bitcoin gives me hope to a new entire opportunity when it comes to financial earnings. Not just that, bitcoin introduce me to a whole new world which is cryptocurrencies. It is quite risky but always worth the risks. It was one of the best thing happen in my life.
In fact, it makes me feel the sweetest feeling that all crypt money has given to people. people are more inclined to spend time with things they can hope for. We can see it in everyday life.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

Bitcoin has really helped both financially and knowledge wise because it was as a result of Bitcoin that i got know more about crypto currency in general and my on crypto currency related services and activities has improved. Bitcoin has create another source of income for me in addition to my current earnings in my full job and business  which i encourage everyone to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

The biggest changis in my life cause by bitcoin is give to me a more experience and opportunity to earn money and bitcoin give me more knowledge about bitcoin
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

Bitcoin brings me many times more income than my work at the company. That gives me the opportunity to take care of my family more, I have traveled with my family because I'm not too worried about the family finances anymore. With the current bitcoin I can use to pay for many accepted payment services around the world and that is great for me.

joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:56:10 PM

The biggest changes in my life since I started earning with bitcoin is that I can saved for my family's future.
Then before I get campaigns here and earn bitcoin, I only live what my day may bring. Only live for today, I didn't think about tomorrow. But until I can earn with myself curiosity ability and understand how bitcoin works, now I am inspired everyday and have hopes and dreams that with bitcoins and hardwork I can continue dreaming and reach my goals in life.
Kigwa143

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

For me the biggest changes in my life caused by Bitcoin is to have another source of income which is bigger than my salary from my present job.Also by having enough money to support my daily needs and Bitcoin is the answer to my financial problems.Im so blessed and thankful that Bitcoin came into my life.Bitcoin is the key to my success to be rich so I really that Bitcoin will continue to grow so that many people will be happy everyday.
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

Nothing change yet because i'm a newbie.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:01:49 AM

I stare at a computer screen for hours on end.
(so basically nothing changed  Cheesy )
But the biggest change probably is how my views of the current monetary system have changed for the worse.

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:35:15 AM

The biggest change in my life caused by bitcoin is, I become more confident and happy because I have no financial problems, my finances get better and I can also help others.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

Bitcoin has really helped both financially and knowledge wise because it was as a result of Bitcoin that i got know more about crypto currency in general and my on crypto currency related services and activities has improved. Bitcoin has create another source of income for me in addition to my current earnings in my full job and business  which i encourage everyone to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins.
Bitcoin had been a good source of income for most of us. It had helped me financially especially when it comes to financial problems and financial expenses in school. Without learning about it, I would still be depending on my parents. Encouraging other people to invest in bitcoin is not that hard today because the news about cryptos are spreading widely. In fact, the population of crypto earners and enthusiasts have grown when the price of bitcoin bubbled up.
eyebags1994

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

As of now I don't have any changes in my life because of bitcoin. But I'm expecting  bitcoin will change my life for the better as the yeats goes by . ii will continue to work  in bitcoin so that it can give a big impact to my life:-)
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

There's a lot of changes happening to my life because of bitcoin, first thing is the profit I gained here in bitcoin helps me for our daily needs like house bills and I can also buy the things I want that I can't afford before. I also teach my friends on how to earn in bitcoin and they are fast learners. Second is it helps me to manage perfectly my time and income because I'm doing it on my everyday life. Lastly I've learned more about cryptocurrency world and how the coins move.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:52:00 AM

Before 2017, I used to take loans from my parents occasionally, as my earnings from my full time job were not enough to cover all the daily expenses. But now the situation has completely changed. Now I am left with surplus money and the majority of my monthly income comes in the form of Bitcoins. I don't know for how long it is going to last, but I am really enjoying my financial independence.
Bitcoin is the best thing which can a lot of ease to get extra money to all the expenses in good way and mate there are many people who are now independent just because of bitcoin because this innovative investment is giving them a lot of money in smaller time span.

I started into bitcoin when I was in college and from that day to the present I don’t ask anyone for loan and I am sure bitcoin will keep blessing me.
You have really inspired me by the level of in-dependency you are enjoying by trusting and investing into bitcoin. There are quite many wise people like you who are living a life of their dreams simply by putting their all trust into bitcoin. Bitcoin has literally brought people into bungalows from roads. There are live examples of people helping their parents and paying their own academic fees just by the courtesy of bitcoin. So in short, it is a blessing undoubtedly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: