Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2902 times)
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

Bitcoin changed how I manage and handle my financies and time as well. After few months of earning through Bitcoin, I left my regular job and decided to take this full time, now I have much time to spend with my family at the same time I have the means to provide our needs even some of our wants.

Bitcoins have changed the life of a common person. Everyone is able to get into this world and change his lifestyle. Simple ways of earning but yes hard effort and devoted concern the need. Like your case, there are so many cases where people lift the game from zero and now they have their own cars and houses just because of bitcoins. They have raised their living standards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

As a beginner to bitcoin, I'am expecting alot because my friends are already earning from bitcoin and my expectstion is to earn also and many more. And if that happens Im sure that it will change my life
Gladz29

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
I'ved learned in bitcoin is how to be positive in everything. And how to manage in everything, and whem you invest you must learn how to wait youre time and earn more profit from it. 
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:20:13 AM

Ever since bitcoin was introduced to me, it really changed the way I live every single day of my life. When I was just a beginner, that was just 2015. I was just earning very small amount of money. I used bitcoin faucet mobile application at that time. I was not contented on what I am earning with bitcoin so I decided to search for other ways to earn easily until google lead me to this forum. I was complicated from the start because I really do not know how I can earn from a forum. I started reading topics from beginners and help thread until I already know the bitcointalk forum's concept. That's the time I started ranking up my account until I reached the member position. I tried my first signature campaign with ICO managed by Sir Strawbabies. I did all my best in making qualitative post and received my first payment paid through bitcoin. I was really happy at that time and said to myself that from now on, I will start achieving my goals and dreams of buying my own house and my brand new car.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 12:58:36 PM by Ekimzjames20

As of now no more biggest changes in my life, as a beginner except from time to time be at my phone. But i work hard for my earning in a few months, like the earning of my friends. I trully believe that this is the answer of my financial problem. Im hoping that can reach my goals in life through bitcoin. My positive thinking bring me to the fullest.
DMoon

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

The biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin maybe is being patient and at the same time value the things that i am doing for my future like trying to save some of my earnings from bitcoin and buying only the important things needed for my daily life.

Just like you, the way on how I spend money was very different compared before.  Now I think twice or even thrice if I should buy that thing because I only wanted them.  And I am proud to say that now I have savings thanks to bitcoin.
Amazing to see such a great change in someone life because of bitcoin, bitcoin made my life so easy and reliable same way like you as now I am able to pay for my fees without disturbing my family and along with it I can pay for my bills can support my family, bitcoin made everything possible now we can transfer money from one place to the other without any extra tax and cutting, the best change in my life that I felt because of bitcoin is that before bitcoin I was needy people were helping me but now I am able to help a lot of needy people.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

in my first try of investment in bitcoin I was failed in return of my expectation. No return at all and my money was gone and I cannot refund it. then I did a free airdrop by that I'm not contented then I found out this forum to one of my friend then I started here and doing campaign in return I earned rewards or token then I exchange to bitcoin, Bitcoin helps me in my other expenses- and hopefully this will continues. I love crypto's Smiley
Laodungchun

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

I started with bitcoins when I was out of work. Many people say I'm stupid. Why do I waste time with these bitcoins, I've been sacrificing here and just months ago I've earned and people telling me I'm stupid. Now they are ashamed of me. Perhaps the good things my bitcoins are giving is money I can not afford to spend for a year in my regular job. So I'm thankful for Bitcoins! And I did not make it wrong that it was my choice.
Flickkk

Activity: 434

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

I just started to earn some few BTC .
it help me to know more about cryptocurrency and help me do a strategically
analyze  in a Stock Market where i can find some profits on it

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
dilaanQT

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

Me not yet gaining something from here. Actually I would like to Change my perspectives being here with the merit. I don't know I will get even one merit in my career here. Good luck to me.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

Me not yet gaining something from here. Actually I would like to Change my perspectives being here with the merit. I don't know I will get even one merit in my career here. Good luck to me.

You will ofcourse.  It is just that you are new into bitcoins.  But sooner or later when you continue and still want to earn bitcoin, it will changed your life.  As for me, I was able to become aware on my expenses.  And the biggest changed is that I was able to have a savings.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

already very much the main from the economic point of view, with the bitcoin I can boost the economic growth of the family from eating everyday the side dish of tempe and tofu but now I can eat meat, and I also can send my siblings who used to be very difficult to connect school and again I was able to kukiah from bitcoin, mebeli motorcycle and mebuat home for my family.

DarthToon

Activity: 98

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

Many, but the biggest one is that I realize that there is a life without the banks.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

Bitcoin brought me a lot of opportunity that brought a lot of changes in my life. As an aspirant of success, I was having an agony on where to get a sustainable life because my salary isn't really enough for our daily living before. Until I've got bitcoin, and through trading, I've got most of the blessings in my life. I was able to live a life with no worries about my financial needs.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

It changes a lot. I can help my parents and increase the income in my family, as well make my parents happy about this. I don't know what would happened if I didn't know about Bitcoin, buying my dream stuff and anything else have already bought with my Bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

bitcoin helped me a lot in terms of financial needs. The first time I earned with bitcoin I have helped my family with some of our expenses and I got to buy things that I want with my own money. It gives me the opportunity to earn while working at home.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to my life. Even though I have a day job and I earn well from my monthly salary, but I also have to pay a good amount of mortgage payment every month. After making that mortgage payment I don't usually have enough money to enjoy my weekends. However, since the time I started trading and earning from various signature campaigns, I have started to to save money. I can actually see my balance increasing in my bank account. Which I couldn't have done if I didn't have this extra source of income through bitcoin. So it is indeed a blessing for me.

wow! this will inspire me to never give up and there's hope in bitcoin. I'm still starting to make biggest changes in my life with the help of bitcoin.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

I have a more better financial so I can fullfill all of my life and family expenses and can save money for my future and family
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

Bitcoin brings me a lot better life because from knowing and investing in bitcoin it has brought very good profit to me. Better economy gives me time to take care of my family. That's the most important thing I get from bitcoin.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

The big change that has taken place today as i enter the bitcoin i am able to reload the money not as before i am owed but the size is really the change of the lord because it gives us a big blessing and now becomes responsible of everything and taking care of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: