Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:55:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whaat are you doing with your litecoins?  (Read 1082 times)
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

Hello there,

I wondered what you guys are doing with your litecoins? Are you holding them, gambling or trading? recently bought myself some ltc and wondered if you guys know about investing possibilities sin micro till small area.
Please share your Expieriences if you do so.

Greetings

Now I try to buy more Litecoins as it is expected that exactly this cryptocurrency will be the favorite of many crypto world users in 2018.

Watch this stuff and you will agree with me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fVjZcfppec
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:27:20 PM

I do trade my litecoins but recently its price exchange went down and now kicking back. I would still contonue trading it until i can reach my goal amount of exchanging it in 1 bitcoin and i might just start helping others on how to do those. Yet i still hold some for unexpected decreases or increases again.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:31:53 PM

The patient holders of litecoin must be very happy now because the price is way very high now. When I came into the crypto world the price was around $32 and now it $200. Goodluck to the patient holders.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:06:07 PM

This question hurts me a lot because I already sold my LTC one and half month ago. Lolz. No thats seriously hurting statement and I can’t buy anymore because I  think it has reached very high now and there is no point for me to buy it at this point. I was very happy in the previous months when the LTC risen to 80-90 USD because that was still profitable for me to hold at that high. When I saw the bitcoin moving very fast towards the rates of 8-9K then I started feeling to buy the bitcoin and which I did in the first by selling my LTC for it.

Anyway I’m still in profit with the BTC but I could have made even more profits from the LTC as I had invested in it when LTC was literally 20-25 USD back then. So considering that entry point into LTC and looking at the current rate of it I could have been Richie rich. Lolz. No worries I understand that crypto currencies are really uncertain and we just can’t loose the hopes very easily. Must see up the pace of investment in rightful manner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: