Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or hold IOTA?  (Read 747 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:54:23 PM

Should sell a half of you own. I hold all of my IOTA. Cannot believe that IOTA increasing 600% from October. Sometimes, price is $5.x/ IOTA, so we can believe in IOTA at future will hit and pass this price again.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Halloween

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:00:47 AM

I want to put all my savings in IOTA... but i am not 100%.
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:15:01 AM

Easy, buy the upcoming dip below 18-20k satoshi and enjoy the upcoming ride Smiley

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:19:44 AM

In my opinion any others similar project like IOTA that development internet of thing, that project is DATA Stream and this project in my opinion look better, so by divide the money by portfolio each 50% to IOTA and to DATA is good decision. These project has big potential so just hold it.

diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:26:37 AM

I think it's a great long term project, so it depends how far you're looking into the future. If you want to trade, sell when it's handsomely up, get rid of half your stack or more and hold a bit more for further profits. If that doesn't concern you, ride the waves and HODL.

Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:29:56 AM

Sell your first bought IOTA  then buy every dip repeat the process with proper trading and you will gain profit more. HODL most of your shares.
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:32:51 AM

i just some IOTA before and i still hold it. if i'm sale now i get very huge profit  Tongue sale or not?

I think you should hold until the next pump.  It's had a massive rally up and the price compared to BTC is down at the moment.  It could drop more imo, but if you hold you should be good.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:33:07 AM

Should sell a half of you own. I hold all of my IOTA. Cannot believe that IOTA increasing 600% from October. Sometimes, price is $5.x/ IOTA, so we can believe in IOTA at future will hit and pass this price again.

There are true believers of iota, but tangle is just a new technology. It's not proven yet, I think it's in hype period now, became ver popular and people are buying this in crazy rates.
Slimdaddy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:34:49 AM

Sell your first bought IOTA  then buy every dip repeat the process with proper trading and you will gain profit more. HODL most of your shares.

It's a good thing to sell at the peak
10000BTC

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:44:09 AM

IOTA is a good coin to hold. Microsoft has adopted it for its internet of things project. so i will recommend that, those who bought it cheap to hold it. it will grow more.
10000BTC

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:49:28 AM

Yes, I agree with you. you can sell some to get your capital back and HODL the rest for big gains.
it will make people millionaires. It's a good coin to hold.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:50:42 AM

I think that you should sell it. In the next months, obviously, the price will strongly fall. Current price is magical and we should take use of it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
10000BTC

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:53:51 AM

I want to put all my savings in IOTA... but i am not 100%.

I will not advice you to invest all your savings in crypto currencies.
no matter how good the currency seems to be,
Invest what you can afford to loose.
Thats the rule of thumb for crypto investments.
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:56:55 AM

I like Iota and i'm definitely keep holding. For me, it's just not the right time to sell, i mean at least you can consider waiting few months more. Of course it's your decision but you better think twice mate Cheesy

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:57:45 AM

Iota is one of those do or die investments I think.
Yeah, you can sell now for a small profit, but if you really understand what it is about, you can see that it has insane potential.

That's why most people who invest in iota are in it for the super long term, we're talking 2 to 3 years holding.
There are a lot of naysayers about the project, and of course, we can't see the future on if the project can really work or not, but I believe it has potential.

It is also a large enough project that it won't just suddenly crash and die, there is too much support and development for that to happen.

If you only bought 600, then I would say you can sell now and make a nice little profit.
If you was to go big with iota, then aim to put in $2000 or more and hold for a long time.
Of course, now would be a bad time to buy more, just wait until it price corrects and then buy in.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:04:00 AM

Having trouble deciding if I should sell or hold IOTA. I have 600 shares that I bought a couple days ago at $1.55 and another 390 shares I bought at $2.78.  IOTA is now trading at $3.93.

Upward trend going to continue or is this simply a pump and dump?

Hodl IOTA have an prediction by next year increase the price and pump in the market price, don't worry and be patience and calm yourself i know nervious is the part of tranding investment.

eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:08:53 AM

I sold my all IOTA at 5.20 level. Now I am waiting for a good position to buy again. But I dont wanna buy during downtrend. I dont know when it is gonna start pumping again. But you should hodl your IOTA you already have profit as well and it may go up again.

Vicrypt

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:11:25 AM

I considered selling but I held. After seeing massive downward wave I regret not selling at high.

Anyway, I will buy some more, hold until the right time.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:15:10 AM

I am more specific to hold the coin, because I believe the coin will rise and increase in price in the future. so it is suitable to be a long-term investment.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:18:36 AM

Having trouble deciding if I should sell or hold IOTA. I have 600 shares that I bought a couple days ago at $1.55 and another 390 shares I bought at $2.78.  IOTA is now trading at $3.93.

Upward trend going to continue or is this simply a pump and dump?

Be careful because IOTA is already on top. It would be impossible for it to beat Ethereum or Bitcoin itself. IOTA has sped up from down under to a spot up there in the high ranks but I would assure you that IOTA is not a mere pump and dump coin. Right now, it has gone down a little from your mentioned $3.93. I have just checked IOTA's price out in coinmarketcap and it says there that IOTA is currently valued at $3.70.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: