Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:13:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or hold IOTA?  (Read 754 times)
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:20:30 AM

I think sell IOTA is good choice. I think it was high price. Don't hold after so long. I scarry the price will decrease Smiley it is just my opinion Smiley
price increase and decrease all the time. so the basic is do you belive in this coin? do you believe in IOTA. that's all

PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:24:42 AM

Hold it till it gets $10 they have high demands so high chance to increase

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
yen10

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:35:49 AM

Its really hard to say. Just like other coins, their value is very unstable. It might increase very fast or it might cease to exist quickly. So you have to decide carefully. For me, I think when it doubles its current value, its time to sell it. Don't hold it very long because it might decrease its value rapidly. But still, it depends on your preference. Give a IOTA a little more time to prove itself and its worthiness in the crypto market.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:40:52 AM

Having trouble deciding if I should sell or hold IOTA. I have 600 shares that I bought a couple days ago at $1.55 and another 390 shares I bought at $2.78.  IOTA is now trading at $3.93.

Upward trend going to continue or is this simply a pump and dump?

We could never know but seems this alt coin is in a serious run since it has very big market capital now at 10,045,222,443$ which means many investors pour in their money on this alt coin. So why not HODL it for good and wait till next year before you decide whether you continue HODLing it or selling it.

thanhthao1982n

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:44:55 AM

No one knows what is going on in this market. IOTA is very potential so keep it low
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:52:37 AM

I sold 100 mIOTAs at 2.5, then it rose to 5+. Now I'm holding it, will buy again 200-300 IOTA, but it means to go back to shitty bitfinex experience.

artmen007

Activity: 238

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:20:07 AM

It is difficult to say something about this coin know what the project is good. Innovative. They have problems but solve them. But with regards to the latest growth. He was on the news and then they turned out to be false and now there is a fall. I think the coin from the top 10 looks very good for investment now.

High risk high payoff
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:25:37 AM

If you are really into it,hold it for o moment it should pump more news are coming in IOTA's development.

cryptoheroin

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:27:01 AM

If you are really into it,hold it for o moment it should pump more news are coming in IOTA's development.
I agree there are upcoming news and partnership with the big companies,IOTA's technology has a lot to offer.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:29:50 AM

I think you do not need to sell, a pretty good coin for long-term retention, I think it's not a lot to buy yet until the price has fallen, and the bets on it are not even very small for the next year, it can give a lot of x
liangweicha

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:49:33 AM

IOTA still seems to me to be a coin of great potential, so I suggest you keep holding it, perhaps it will give you a bigger surprise next month.

MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:23:11 AM

Having trouble deciding if I should sell or hold IOTA. I have 600 shares that I bought a couple days ago at $1.55 and another 390 shares I bought at $2.78.  IOTA is now trading at $3.93.

This is so specific coin and the success depends on people,because its a tangle based-technology,Wich means: more and more people = high price of IOTA, Because people confirm each other's transactions and that's why Devs promise us that we will make easily micro and nano transactions and thats why i think you must hold it and buy more and more,but its your choice and i cann't predict it 100 %.It depends on some questions for example if you need money,so its depends on you there is no guaranteed response
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:27:19 AM

IOTA still seems to me to be a coin of great potential, so I suggest you keep holding it, perhaps it will give you a bigger surprise next month.
With the base price of IOTA at the moment is 4$ and the changes of price of the IOTA from previous months indicating that is on the increasing side, by considering all these can come to the conclusion that it's better to hold it for the long term that gives a good margin of profit.
ManaMan

Merit: 38

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:27:50 AM

I sold 100 mIOTAs at 2.5, then it rose to 5+. Now I'm holding it, will buy again 200-300 IOTA, but it means to go back to shitty bitfinex experience.

Have you tried binance? They are pretty good exchange, new to the market tho... But yeah I don't trust bitfinex because of some reason, I will advise you to go to binance and try it out if you are looking another exchange where to trade IOTA, or you may want to wait till price falls and buy at dip either way.
BitHerring

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:30:16 AM

One can not say dump or pamp happens to IOTA. I would advise to sell part (50%) and the rest leave.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:44:52 AM

I will still hold my IOTA even the rumors are fake,i will continue to hold the 3,500 iotas i have and wait for another pump.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:25:17 PM

I think that the paradigm of Internet of Thing will continue to develop along with other IT technologies and such crypto tokens like IOTA will grow on the higher level. So I would hold IOTA for at least some months.
DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:36:36 PM

With the base price of IOTA at the moment is 4$ and the changes of price of the IOTA from previous months indicating that is on the increasing side, by considering all these can come to the conclusion that it's better to hold it for the long term that gives a good margin of profit.

From the intention of market I obtained from the traders, they will hold iota to see better prices in 2018, yet this could not be enough. Anyway, if you trust it, keep holding your iota.
Guddini

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:15:50 PM

I would not keep it, I do not know why she is so popular, as it seems to me, this is all deliberately invented around her, in fact, grow it will not be so as to buy it

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:43:17 PM

Yeah, I've heard and understand few positive things about IOTA and would likw to HOLD for long term and ripple as well.
Do not look for selling them just for now at sudden pump. If you have idea for long term holding then dont get excited for single spike. Try to control yourself for holding. Selling should reward you something big,
BTW no one will give you exact answer about the trend in future. Its totally depends on their vision and developing their project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: