Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NAGA - Most promising ICO ive seen so far. Ends in 1h. Last Chance :)  (Read 1587 times)
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:41:14 PM

If this is such a promising project, as the author wrote, then a couple of dollars, which he invested will not be enough. Exchange in Fiat - this is a definite plus, we will wait.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
DudeLion420 (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:07:54 PM

If this is such a promising project, as the author wrote, then a couple of dollars, which he invested will not be enough. Exchange in Fiat - this is a definite plus, we will wait.
what you mean will be not enough? Maybe "couple bucks" means something different for me and you Wink

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:10:10 AM

Update: over 24 of 30 mil tokens sold. End of the Sale is near Smiley

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:37:14 PM

Update: nearly 25mil of 30mil sold. 4 Days to go

Also news from NAGA team:
Join the final NAGA Token Sale Live Q&A!

We will be hosting a final live Q&A during the NAGA Token Main Sale!
The session will take place on Wednesday, December 13th at 1 PM CET.

Familiar faces from previous live Q&As will be jointly hosting this last session:

Wladimir Huber (Financial Director)
Benjamin Bilski (Founder & Executive Director)
Alexander Braune (Operational Director)

So get your questions ready and tune in to our last Q&A on the NAGA Token Main Sale!

They will Live stream it on their Youtube Channel^^ stay tuned

~peace Wink

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:32:26 PM

Great News  Grin

Guy Benartzi is joining the NAGA Team!!!

"Guy is the Co-founder of Bancor, a standard for the creation of intrinsically tradable tokens. Venture-backed technology entrepreneur for over 15 years. CEO of Mytopia (acquired by 888), Founder of Particle Code (acquired by Appcelerator), Appcoin and an active angel investor. Guy discovered the blockchain 2011.

Guy expressed his excitement at the news:
NAGA has impressed me with the fact that they have performed an IPO and ICO within just 6 months, which is unique in the current ICO ecosystem.  Moreover, I am pleased by the fact that NAGA announced its partnership with BANCOR. I believe integrating the BANCOR product offering with the NAGA expertise in running an end-user oriented and regulated trading business will help to gain a significant market share in the crypto ecosystem."

check out this article: http://bitcoinist.com/co-founder-bancor-joins-advisory-board-200m-frankfurt-listed-company-naga/

~peace

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:46:48 PM

Is there a KYC/AML implemented? I'm convinced on how they handle the project, is this the first time that German created fintech startups?
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:26:03 AM

i dont think so. Would be a good idea to ask that in the live Q and A^^ And there have been more fintech startups than this one Wink ~peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

Just got an email from the NAGA team. Nice Read and good they mention the long term potential. have a look:

After getting your extremely valuable feedback on the NAGA Token Sale, we felt it a good idea to address some of the key issues that you have raised there.
The key concern amongst the community seems to be whether or not NGC has any potential in the long-term. This is a great question to raise, but it is one that we can answer without a second of doubt.
The NGC is going to become the main unit of account across NAGA’s already incredibly successful social trading platform, SwipeStox, and it will also serve the same purpose on the world’s first independent virtual good market, Switex.

-  SwipeStox leads the way when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies. Soon fully virtual money-accounts will be used to fund and trade the markets via the complete safety of the blockchain based NAGA Wallet.

-  SwipeStox already has over 50,000 active traders and 3 billion USD in trading volume per month. 2018 will see a big push to bring in thousands of new traders to the SwipeStox community.

-  Switex will open up the NGC token economy to a whole new world of users. Switex will bridge the multi-billion dollar gaming industry and financial markets like never before.

With NGC in use as the base currency across all NAGA platforms, with every new user the demand for NGC grows. As more and more users join and fund the NAGA Wallet in fiat or cryptocurrencies, NAGA will buy back NGC at the crypto exchanges to satisfy the growing size and demand of the NAGA ecosystem.

Users will also buy NGC directly at the exchanges - and growing demand there means a growing NGC price! The supply for NGC is limited, and the demand - well, there are 2+ billion potential users and hence 2+ billion potential NGC buyers out there.
As you can clearly see, the potential for the future growth of NGC is immense. As the NAGA ecosystem grows, so too will the demand and price of NGC.

2017 has been a huge year for NAGA and SwipeStox and 2018 promises to be even better. The future is bright, the future is NAGA, and the NGC will be at the very heart of our continued expansion.

~peace Grin

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:32:50 PM

Update: 26,2mil/30mil Sold. 3 Days to go. 33,5k backers.  NAGA´s social media is growing fast. over 25k likes on FB. ~peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:42:09 PM

by the way: you can pay with BTC, Dash, LTC, ETH, BCH or with credit card  Wink ~peace

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:48:42 PM

Maybe the name of Nagacoin become popular because of Roger ver take a part and become advisors in this project
but, the fact! everything is depends on seriously development in this project and of course the supply and demand too,,
so, everything can be happend from the best to the worst or the worst to the best

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:25:43 AM

there is more behind its popularity than roger ver as advisor. Wink but for sure everything in crypto is high speculative. no one can guarant success^^
But NAGA really does seem capable of delivering in a massive way in my opinion ~peace

Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:38:30 AM

Normally, I do not care about such kind of posts. They are mostly ploys or click-baits. They are simply a means to promote something or any ICO that is just one of the so many existing ones, not so innovative and special. But when I saw Roger Ver on it, I was really convinced that this must be something new and big. And when I checked the website whose link you provided, I was really amazed at how they present their ideas. 
jobjorn

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:46:35 AM

how can i invest in it now?
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:54:05 AM

This is really promising something like this should have a bigger marketcap.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:02:05 AM

hai guys , is naga have a bounty campaign. i see and search but i cant find bounty thread, its any one knows?thanks...
denius

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:18:16 AM

Go to this link https://www.nagaico.com/?refcode=lfyzk2

Hope this help. Let's go to the mooonnnnn.....
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:20:15 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 02:44:23 PM by DudeLion420

Use my link from the first page^^ youre welcome
PS: From now on, i give everyone who signs up with my link a 1% bonus to their buy Smiley just message me with your registered name after your purchase ~peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:26:03 PM

hai guys , is naga have a bounty campaign. i see and search but i cant find bounty thread, its any one knows?thanks...

Cant find no info on the bounty either^^ But i think its allready over. read something about it a few days ago, if i remember right.  ~peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:30:57 PM

This is really promising something like this should have a bigger marketcap.

Total hardcap is allready 400 Mil Tokens, with 220mil for sale maximum. I think they did a good planning behind the project and its a good choice^^ ~peace

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: