Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 8454 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

That is the concept of strong and high traders.
They are mostly buying bitcoins without considering their prices. Bitcoin price is varying in such a manner that everyone can enjoy trading with bitcoin at every moment. Its not only trading but can also an enjoyment like a game. So working with bitcoin is easy and not bore job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mycomike12345

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

Invest always at bitcoin is good and it is a choice for everyone here that no one can stop. I think it is best to buy bitcoin when price value is at low to prevent from getting lose because we have to consider the volatility of bitcoin that it may go up and down at the market. We must observe the trend, we can earn higher if we invest at a lower price then sell only when bitcoin price value rise high at the market.
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:03:54 AM

Good for you if you have plenty of it, since the price is always change everytime, just analyze the situation of the market if your going to buy some bitcoin. And if you want to be rich you should join in some investment.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

I do not trust completly the bitcoin, but I can say that to have the money in bitcoin is preferrable to have then in a classic bank. Someone from South America was saying here on bitcointalk that poeple from his country do not know what credit cards are, what to say about bitcoin

Some countries won't encourage to issue to the credit card to their people because some will use it wisely and some will misuse it. In the same way, they don't how to use Bitcoin and it's concerned technology that's why their government is not encouraging to use the Bitcoin.
jame suny

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:20:59 AM

I think it depends to you if you want to keep on buying bitcoin but I think it a good idea to buying bitcoin because having a lot of bitcoin is a chance to become rich in the future. As of now the price of bitcoin is keep on increasing so that even the price was totally high you must still buy bitcoin afterwards you must hold it.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:26:06 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

Watch it: 1Jm4dqA6XGq81sf9Y81ubeXJJsBdBfyvks

That is good thinking! Despite there are a lot of negative vibes on bitcoin on fast days and months. The good thing now in bitcoin is recovered from price dump. Buying of bitcoin now is good and it has a potential now to constantly raise the value. If you look the trend of market cap nowadays the volume of bitcoin is going high continuously and there is a possibility that value of bitcoin hit to the maximum highest price of it this mid-late of April. That way you have a big chance to gather high profit from your bitcoin that you buy previously.

Then, continue to think positive in all-time on bitcoin and support it through your own ways.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

I think your decision was right as you have bought in September and definitely you have get huge profit but Crypto is 100% risk so be careful and always spent your extra fiat money in buying bitcoin or other altcoins.

fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

if investors have thoughts like you may be bitcoin will become more developed because bitcoin is also influenced by the good thinking of its investors and reduce investors' fears in investing with bitcoin
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:33:34 AM

The true believer and supporter of bitcoin, me too i will forever keep my bitcoins and build my wealth over time because i believe it could make my future brighter. I would also become a bitcoin millionaire someday.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

I think this is a stupid decision. We change our decisions depending on the situation. This is an adaptation. If at one time bitcoin was a breakthrough, now everything can change

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

I”ll never stop buying bitcoin because time goes by,the rate if btc is going higher and higher.Maybe not now but for the future.Many people said that the price of btc bubble,but i dont care what they are saying i still believe in byc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: