Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women in the cryptocurrency industry  (Read 2527 times)
Stooked

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

all can use this  cryptocurrency women less bitcoin men is more to use money as investment.

women use money for shopping, clothes and makeup

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akiraminai

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:01:49 AM

I think there are several women involved. If we think about it, Women do have a great sense of creativity and leadership, if Bitcoin can help you attain success, gender doesn't even matter to those who are in need. I also think that some women involved has a better idea on how to spend or hold BTC for now. Gonna find one for my questions though
E50M

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:36:52 PM

I am a woman. I try to read a lot here. And I see here a lot of women with the status of Full Member. I think many housewives are trying to earn here!
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:45:57 PM

which I think, women in my area are usually rarely interested in bitcoin world, in because women in my area are lazy to learn bitcoin, too like the simple one. I think women in my area just need more guidance to know what bitcoin it is a bitcoin function, maybe if you already know what it is bitcoin women will be interested in bitcoin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:54:40 PM

There are women in my country that knows how to trade and even mine with their husbands. They entirely make it as their sole source of income for those altcoin miners and for the women traders, they just do it as their partial or sub income and they have their main source. I'm into equality when it comes to bitcoin and altcoins as well, both male and female are interested into something that is worth to know and to earn.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BusyBeaverHP

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:04:49 PM

maybe women are lesser involved in cryptocurrency is it because women are having lots of responsibilities like doing the household chores and taking care of the kids rather than men that after their working hours they can have relax for a while....but let's not under estimate women today because now they are more competitive..
Still i think that in modern countries the number of women using crypto currencies may be more than backward countries. In modern countries women are also as such educated as their men are, while in backward countries people do not give preference to Female education which is much more important.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:40:09 PM

Hello! I am sure that the high number of women are not involved in crypto because of a lot of reason. For example in patriarchal countries husbands are provide theirs family's and women no need seeking job) Some of them don't know what is this. I think man 75% - woman 25%
Anyone can use bitcoin whether your man or woman, but the thing is not only a man can use bitcoin because nowadays what man can do, is it can also do it of woman. Here in my country mostly woman are using bitcoin and more of them are use it as source of income to help there family in there needs, not only a man.
Yes because bow all people whether they are from any gender they can make bitcoin profit. Bitcoin is being use at high level now, we are now in new age and bitcoin is being able for everything. I am hoping for bitcoin profit and it is because of bitcoin reliability it is a chance for people to buy things and earn from bitcoin at the same time. I know bitcoin is going to be famous more in future.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:48:59 PM

As far  as i know, anybody can be involved in crypto industry, no matter what your gender is, as long as you understand how to make money from bitcoin, you can use bitcoin, and also gender can't be determine by anyone, someone can hide their identity, what matters is that anybody can use and earn money from it.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:50:51 PM

Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

In this practical society, gender roles are hardly critical to our careers. In fact, there is an observable increased in the number of the female sex are in the field of science and technology; which opens new opportunities to our digital market. Fields in the business and economy are also integrated so that gender doesn't really an issue unless to some that are sexist.
nilbtc4555

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:52:08 PM

What do you all think?

i dont think that anybody will have problem with that  🙂 infact it is really a inportant think to the cryto world because as many people know of it as many demad of it will increase  Grin so everybody is wellcome
rangga28

Activity: 300
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:48:14 AM

I think there are many women who participate in this industry. like my mother who also took part in this industry. it is only natural that more men because men have become obligated to earn money for their families.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:50:48 AM

I think there aren't many women in Crypto-Currency world. I know there are few on these forum, especially housewives, as they say, trying to earn some money online with Bitcoins to complement their monthly budget helping their families/husbands. Technology area still attracts more men than women and in by observing in Crypto-Currency world it's not different.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Maureenjoy

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:34:44 AM

I don’t think there is a problem in the cryptocurrency industry for women, because women can also perform what men do in this industry. Everyone is created equal so they should not think less if a women is part of this or in anyway there is. As long as one can perform their task well would not have any problem with that.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:38:03 AM

Men from women differ in their ability to praise and admire themselves. The woman at this time is quietly working with bitcoin and silently spends the money earned.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:02:04 AM

Women have more value than men, they have a high level of charm, if they play bitcoin I'm sure the spread will be very fast.

That might be true but it depends on the woman,  look I just got my mom into Bitcoin and ETH this week, she is one of the 100,000 that has opened a coinsbase account.  Now as for the spreading it out part, I will see that if the gets incredible gains and starts bragging about it, in a womanly way of course.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:03:10 AM

It is my belief that there are an equal amount of women as men participating in this space.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:05:00 AM

I agree. You can never be sure whether which gender is dominant in crypto world because we hide ourselves behind pseudonyms and it is an option not to display gender in public. I know a lot of women getting indulged with crypto world.

darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:08:42 AM

What do you all think?

all can use this  cryptocurrency women less bitcoin men is more to use money as investment.

That is right too. But I think that doesn’t matter wherever they use, it’s up to them. Main thing is that there are open chances and opportunities for all women and men to use this bitcoin. Everyone can use computer and have internet access to that’s up to them now whether they find some time off their house jobs and office work and give it to bitcoin. Good for them too.
wiser (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:53:07 PM

What do you all think?

That is right too. But I think that doesn’t matter wherever they use, it’s up to them. Main thing is that there are open chances and opportunities for all women and men to use this bitcoin. Everyone can use computer and have internet access to that’s up to them now whether they find some time off their house jobs and office work and give it to bitcoin. Good for them too.

I agree. There are plenty of opportunities in the cryptocurrency industry for men and women, and even older children and teenagers.
sup95

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:26:43 PM

Definitely gender doesn't matter as long as you are aware and interested about crypto,any person can involve in this and also for house wives this is a great opportunity to earn extra money by being in home with little effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: