Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women in the cryptocurrency industry  (Read 2530 times)
chris molty

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:36:23 PM

Beyond fake account telegram / twitter / facebook there are many girls who start to be interested in finance, it's true that it's pretty sexy ahah
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:52:20 PM

Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/
It might be true but as long as both the genders are equally contributing to the growth of bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies in general there should not be much of a problem. Mostly males are dominating tech fields but there has been a growth in the number of women in this industry.
romina0310

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:02:03 PM

I am a woman, and I must agree that our counterparts are more knowledgeable on btc. I, personally, is actually seeking help from my boyfriend to learn more about trading and mining as there are jargons that I totally wouldn't get.
bitspectacle

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:46:34 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 03:10:51 AM by bitspectacle

now women are active in every work sector.they have more ability to handle any kind of work.

So, what you believe that they will be highly active here also. There might be women in this industry but I think the ratio will be 97:3 for male and female here, as everyone knows women are not much into investment and stuff all over the world. Basically men decide the distribution of funds, leaving that women are goal oriented and already busy in their life and much more factors. Considering all these things one can easily there might be few women here but men outnumber them with a great difference.

Interesting. The ratio probably is 97:3 for male and female here.

The questions is: if women actively involve in the crypto world, will they get the support they need? Many talk about it but few gives tangible help.
alexn3620

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

Not many women deal with crypto-currencies, but I personally know a few. As practice shows, the results for women are lower than for men, but consistently stable. All because of the fact that women are less at risk. Men are more inclined to risk! Shocked Roll Eyes
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

It is true that women are going to join in crypto currency in huge number. In this stage, the number of joining women in crypto currency is much higher than before. In this forum we can easily find out it. They are working beside men for contributing on financial purposes​.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

I saw one lady in an ICO which was declared a international scam project. I forgot its name but thr CEO was a lady.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:27:26 AM

maybe women are lesser involved in cryptocurrency is it because women are having lots of responsibilities like doing the household chores and taking care of the kids rather than men that after their working hours they can have relax for a while....but let's not under estimate women today because now they are more competitive..
It is good feature of cryptocurrency/bitcoin that it is not banned for someone and everyone can easily join and earn money through bitcoin. It is reality that in our society women have a lot responsibilities and they have less time in their lives to participate in other extra activities but in the field of bitcoin women are found in enough quantity.

Women get appreciation of people and different societies being a bitcoiner. Shortly, I will say that cryptocurrency bitcoin is shield for women in society which is a good virtual activity for women earning.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

I think the same with you that women in the cryptocurrency could be more than what we realize here. As far as I know, there are no surveys  that was conducted to gather this kind of information pertaining to demographics. That said, everything would be plainly assumptions. Anyhow, I don't see a problem with male or female involving themselves and investing in bitcoin. It's their time and money anyway.
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:29:14 AM

Only 5-7 % of women are involved in cryptoworld, I think it's because women are less risky than mens are
Samings

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

Some say 90% of bitcoin users men so female have small part. most of women that use bitcoin is wife's.

women be so worry when price down so i think men is better
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

I think the same with you that women in the cryptocurrency could be more than what we realize here. As far as I know, there are no surveys  that was conducted to gather this kind of information pertaining to demographics. That said, everything would be plainly assumptions. Anyhow, I don't see a problem with male or female involving themselves and investing in bitcoin. It's their time and money anyway.

Investing in bitcoin is their own interest.Many of the people in Crypto is Male,Because Men will search the Money making thing.I was very happy,If the woman come to Crypto.As all we know,family woman will take care of family financial thing.So they will inverse the remaining money of Monthly expenditure in Crypto currency.
Pussycatdollsexy69

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

I think gender is doesn't matter in cryptocurrency industry. Women can be success as men, the important thing is effort and consistency.
Sometimes women can be better than men in trading.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

What do you all think?

well gender is not an issue here in cryptocurrency, i have some women friends that are involve in cryptos. More important here is the effort and willing to spend more time. If they will conduct a survey about this, i will not be surprise if women is most involve in crypto that men.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

I am not assuming the gender but still yes Womens are equally good as mens and I have seen that woman's can take sometime better decisions than men because of there patient and professional behaviour. Of course if someone has done enough research about a specific situation can be equally good as them. I did not feel that only Womens are responsible for this you which market rise but mens has also equal market influence.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

There are few women in cryptocurrency because women have so many things to fix to.
Being in cryptocurrency it should be in your interest too otherwise you will fell bored on it.
what of the reason maybe women have no apetite on tichy things.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:45:27 PM

What do you all think?

I really support if women can be involved in cryptocurrency, one of the reason is they can focus on taking care of their small children and can help the husband's economy because now the basic needs more expensive.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

What do you all think?

There is nothing stopping women to adopt bitcoin, bitcoin does not discriminate, anyone can enter in bitcoin or any other crypto, it does not matter if you are poor or if you are rich or the color of your skin,  if you have a good idea then make it a reality if you do not then you can invest in crypto and try to improve your future that way.
keung0109

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

Agreed. I just think this industry is male-dominated and the environment can be hostile. I see far too many men harassing women through the DM's. As this community grows, we have to be open to women and not belittle them. We are not in the 1600's anymore. They have just as an important role as men if not more.
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

I don't understand the reason why people still think gender should be a problem in investing in cryptocurrency. Such articles are inaccurate. I don't even think gender is a significant here.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: