Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women in the cryptocurrency industry  (Read 2527 times)
coinoberg

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

Yes they are not posting that they are women, i am sure there are a lot of women on this forum also, the gender is not visible behind the usernames. Roll Eyes

you never know who is male and who is female behind any nickname but that is undeniable truth that we have less women in investing any thing, either crypto currencies or stock exchange etc.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:23:58 PM

The market of crypto-currency combines many different people. They work hand in hand, despite social status, race, religion and way of life. Everyone is happy here for every new member. And all this is due to the fact that women were admitted to the helm. Since they are able to seek and unite talents from different subcultures, with different concepts and concepts of life. In the bitcoin market, everyone can show their abilities and talents.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

If you see other ICOs on their team, ICO has a woman for a consultancy, Women have a motherly instinct that Men do not have. Therefore, I think that there are many Women involved in crypto activities and they play a major role in marketing, management and sales.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/
This is big truth that lots of females are involved in this field to make earnings , but here reality is that there are not showing own self as a woman .
Here I can see the direct example in my friend circle that about 9 womens are working at part time and they are only house wife but still working much for earnings and also making lots of profit in Thailand field .
Well here we can se that in the practical life women's are working for the practical job like mens are doing , so here we can expect the same for crypto currency work .
So no doubts that womens are involved in this field in many numbers and working for better earnings and also taking the advantages of the use of cryptourrency .
Zanrrio20

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

Your theory is not bad, in fact it is very likely that women en masse are also part of this business. It is not so complicated and impossible to think, and at the same time it makes me happy if it is like that. My cousin has worked with forex for 5 years and is excellent at taking her own work forward, gender should not be a limitation.
mahboob123

Activity: 723

http://www.fintropy.io/

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

best way to earning in cryptocurrency industry for women

sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

Women also participate in the block system. Even for that matter, the woman as the motivator of the man prompts and supports him in his endeavors and investments. My wife helped me with advice and was actively involved in activities, which I am very grateful to her.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

Usually in a new industry, men occupy the majority. This may be the more aggressive behavior of men. Women spend more time in their lives and their own families. In addition, in the encrypted currency circle, the IT industry is most closely related to it, while men in the IT industry have a very high proportion.

I Agree with you. I would also say that maybe because it is the nature of men to provide for the family,  I think that is one of the reasons why mean are aggressive on lookong for an extra income.something to find a way to provide for a family .pkus the fact that men are really into technology, they are very good in thay compare to women.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

As a woman, I want to say that everything depends not on sex, but on how much effort to invest in this matter. I've been in this topic for several years and found bitcoin when he was $ 5. My father, suggested that you need to buy.
wiser (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

If you see other ICOs on their team, ICO has a woman for a consultancy, Women have a motherly instinct that Men do not have. Therefore, I think that there are many Women involved in crypto activities and they play a major role in marketing, management and sales.

Women and men definitely have different and complementary skills, so both are important for the industry to really thrive. I think in general, men would be better at trading because they can more easily take their emotions out of it. Women are way better at networking and making connections, which is absolutely vital in a new industry. I think to succeed you really need to have a lot of self knowledge about your skills, strengths and weaknesses, and then figure out a way to maximize on your strengths while improving the weaknesses.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

Id agree, Even in my class there are more girls or woman who wants to engage their selves in Cryptocurrency. And most of the men or boys are just sitting there without a care, They would think that its a waste of time and money. That is only in a class, what if its outside or in a country, I will say that more Bitcoiners are women, some are timid, aggressive or Neutral in the work of a bitcoin. 

rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

I see no particular reason to divide traders into men and women, since this activity is predominantly anonymous and the gender of the trader does not matter. Yes, women are much less in this area, as they are in principle less in the field of technology.

ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

For me, it is really hard to measure the percentage of men or women in the world of crypto currency and I don't think it would really matter. As long as you are interested and you have the knowledge and skill set needed to be able to be successful in this world, it doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Xzhyte

Activity: 218

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

There are already a lot of woman who's into cryptocurrency nowadays. Yes, there's more men that women but I guess it's because men are most likely to face the risks involved in cryptocurrency even without much background about it, while womens tend to study it first but sometimes they maybe scared to take the risk or just do some other alternative ways to earn other that bitcoin with a lower risk.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

Men often tend to earn more, as it is up to them to support the family. But I meet more and more women in this field. I think that everything depends not on sex, but on the desire to engage in cryptocurrency activities.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wiser (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

The people who say ultimately it doesn't matter if you are a man or woman in this industry are correct. You can make it here with no prejudice because of the anonymity. For example, can anyone know just by my handle "wiser" what gender I am?

But I do find it interesting to study the differences because biologicaly and otherwise, men and women are different and bring very different skills and talents to this industry, all of which are valuable in moving the industry forward.
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:05:05 AM

Why do you start these political themes?) Cryptoworld has no gender and color leather and it is the most beautiful thing Cool
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:55:36 AM

What do you all think?

defenitely there's nothing arguments regarding wowen involving in the cryptocurrency, i think who to learn about crypto and have interest,
any kind of people know how the bitcoin as new currency are welcome.

Why we can not talk about this? I know this is not important but at least i interest with this topic.
Why is not so many women here? I know women not interest on this but i want to know other reason.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:04:00 AM

Not at all! Women empowerment is much stronger today than in the past! Women are much more involved in the society than we already know. Men can't just accept the fact that women can also do what men do. Especially in the crypto world! I knew a lot of women engaging in trading, joining bounty campaigns, and gambling!

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:39:50 AM

What do you all think?

I don't think that there is more woman here in the crypto world because woman are fragile in making decisions. We all know that woman will choose focus on their make up that the bitcoin and that is a possible reality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: