Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:53:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women in the cryptocurrency industry  (Read 2530 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:49:17 AM

The presence of bitcoin has changed a lot of things, but there are unique facts because bitcoin users are predominantly male, this is because women are not interested in trying new things and are at risk, and the presence of bitcoin actually makes women confused because many countries are banned bitcoin.
Bitcoin's existence has influenced a lot. The great news is that this technology offers equality for all. Stereotyping is not present on this campaign as it gives everyone the opportunity to earn and as long as you are functional, patient and persistent then you are truly welcome.
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:04:28 AM

The presence of bitcoin has changed a lot of things, but there are unique facts because bitcoin users are predominantly male, this is because women are not interested in trying new things and are at risk, and the presence of bitcoin actually makes women confused because many countries are banned bitcoin.
Bitcoin's existence has influenced a lot. The great news is that this technology offers equality for all. Stereotyping is not present in this campaign as it gives everyone the opportunity to earn and as long as you are functional, patient and persistent then you are truly welcome.
This will give hope to the women who want to invest or earn more, It would be nice to see more women get engaged in this technology, I've already seen some mothers who enjoyed trading a lot at home while taking care their family.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:18:12 AM

Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/
I believe that there are many women involved in the cryptocurrency world that are not really recognized. Somehow, there are still who are gender sensitive and sees women as inferior. However, many women are being recognized because of their contributions everywhere including bitcoins and the like.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
aghdgv

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:21:15 AM

I think that we should not discuss such issues as cryptocurrency, men, women and fewer girls. In fact, this is already a type of sex discrimination. Everyone is a unique individual and I am also a girl. I may not understand enough in this industry to encrypt money, but I Still very hard to learn.
lautantepi

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

I agree with you on that, In a Testosterone-enabled world, men like to fight for domination and become a pack leader. They tend to force opinions on issues in public and women simply back off and let them fight.
I have seen some strong women in our local Bitcoin meeting, but men only dominate the scene in their aggressive way.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

I think, many women are in crypto currency because here all can join and there is no rule for it but not many people know it.

dropthebomb.io

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

Need a Bombic PR? 💣

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

What do you all think?

I think, many women are in crypto currency because here all can join and there is no rule for it but not many people know it.
I think, there should not be any differences between male and female. People who want to try new and clever enough can succeed in crypto industry

💣💣💣Alternative Promo Solutions For non-ICO pricing 💣💣💣
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

Women have more value than men, they have a high level of charm, if they play bitcoin I'm sure the spread will be very fast.

I think their nothing wrong with that if women involved in crytocurrency.What men can do,women can do too.About bitcoin if men can earn bitcoin why not women,girls are more patient in terms of waiting to achieved  their dreams and more passionate in what they do. Specialy they can multitask everything good in time management.
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

I from as a woman can say that there is nothing to show aggression in order to participate in the development of buying crypto currency. The main thing, on the contrary, is sober mindfulness and endurance. What women have.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

What do you all think?

Probably this is true, cause women were often left inside the house to take care of their children and household chores, Bitcoin will serve as leisure activity for them to make their day less boring. I think this is possible cause women were fast learning as well as multi-tasker, they were able to do things differently with each other at the same time.

JohnHero

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

Money don't keep track on the gender of the individual that's using it. Overall though, men are a bit more involved into the making money thingy.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

A lot of women are not in crypto. They also meet right now in almost every activity in which men seemingly participate. The 21st century.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

What do you all think?

I think, there should not be any differences between male and female. People who want to try new and clever enough can succeed in crypto industry
The difference is women have a tough task as mother and wife and some other things that are natural. Probably still not in accordance with modern principles but this applies in various countries.
women have no freedom to have a career and conduct economic activities such as crypto trading. requires education so that women have equal rights in all things.
hazznel

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

Actually there are plenty of women that are taking part in the crypto revoultion.
From team members in CEOs of several ICOs to influencers on different media websites.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

What do you all think?

I think you're right. I am in one cryptocurrency chat in a telegram. And there are a lot of girls. It is a fact. They are people too and may be interested in this way of earnings.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

I agree with you. Many women are involved in the crypto currency industry and they seem to be working professionals. However, by virtue of the numbers, men still dominate.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

Many women participate in crypto and not everyone just screams about it, but automatically logging into the site you think it's guys. Such psychologists are inequalities.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

A lot of people assume that I am a guy.

Even when my name already indicates that I am female. XD lol  Grin

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

I think that we should not discuss such issues as cryptocurrency, men, women and fewer girls. In fact, this is already a type of sex discrimination. Everyone is a unique individual and I am also a girl. I may not understand enough in this industry to encrypt money, but I Still very hard to learn.

What kind of world do you live in if you think openly discussing something like this is some sort of discrimination.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

Women in a lot but I think all the same women are more creative people (in my environment, I'm not talking about everyone) So they like to choose what they like and we are men that brings more income. But there are women who love bitcoin and love to work with them. And also those who love money and their calculations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: