Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all4btc.com < Buy from Amazon with Bitcoin < Is this legit?  (Read 4033 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:57:12 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2013, 03:08:14 PM by owenprescott

hallo,

buy all amazon.com, amazon.co.uk and amazon.de products with bitcoin!

all4btc.com

use our google chrome app than it´s much easier and faster, but it works also without the app.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/buy-with-bitcoin/cojpifopaaneikgfobjnekpfmpkiekff

we are also offering an elektronik shop for bitcoins:

www.e4btc.com

and a pay your bills service at

bills4btc.com

we will offer more webshops in the future.

regards

I noticed this post in another thread and I just wanted to get some opinions in regards to the authenticity of the site. Has anyone used all4btc.com? The poster only has 22 posts so I thought it was worth checking, perhaps there are already alternative services out there that have the same function. I want to buy a A3 printer and most Bitcoin sites I have browsed don't seem to have what I am looking for so I am turning to Amazon to save the day. They claim to order from Amazon after paying with Bitcoin but naturally they could take the payment and never fulfill the order.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinsberlin.com

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 02:16:03 PM

Hi!

We are running all4btc.com. I know that it doesn't mean much but if we right we are legit, but we are :-)! Just start with something small, you'll see.

Our company is located in Berlin and we are legally registered by German law. You can check everything on www.bitcoinsberlin.com. We are in bitcoin business since the beginning of this year and have hundreds of satisfied costumers.

We run several other bitcoin businesses too amd we are official bitpay partner in Germany.

Best wishes from Berlin
bitcoinsberlin team
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 12:50:49 PM

Hi!

We are running all4btc.com. I know that it doesn't mean much but if we right we are legit, but we are :-)! Just start with something small, you'll see.

Our company is located in Berlin and we are legally registered by German law. You can check everything on www.bitcoinsberlin.com. We are in bitcoin business since the beginning of this year and have hundreds of satisfied costumers.

We run several other bitcoin businesses too amd we are official bitpay partner in Germany.

Best wishes from Berlin
bitcoinsberlin team

I sent you an email 2 days ago for payment to info@bitcoinsberlin.com but i didnt get an answer yet.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
AniceInovation
Donator

Activity: 446
Merit: 262

Interesting.

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:20:18 PM

I also would like some reply to my emails.
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:23:49 PM

I never tried the service in the end, have they not complete your orders?
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 06:32:24 PM

I never tried the service in the end, have they not complete your orders?

I didnt try to buy amazon but since i did not get an answer through any contact form i would never risk my bitcoins there. Its a too bad sign simply.

fuggedit

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Do as I say to do--But don't. (Mind Blown)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 05:39:42 PM

What about using a user of this site that you trust to order? Guessing some may be willing to do this.

desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 12:43:45 PM

anyone tried this yet?

There are a lot of mentions for all4btc in various forums but I couldn't find any user reviews so far which is quite concerning.

Beutelschneider

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:32:57 PM

anyone tried this yet?

There are a lot of mentions for all4btc in various forums but I couldn't find any user reviews so far which is quite concerning.

I gave it a try and ordered a 12V 400W PSU on 31. October, it was delivered a few minutes ago! Not too bad 'cause 1st November is a bank holiday here and therefore a long weekend!

Btw, the company i ordered from through all4btc/Amazon and i reside in the same country, might have sped it up a bit  Cool

bitcoinsberlin.com

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 01:59:17 PM

Hi at all, hi Beutelschneider,

It is a pity, there are still some misconception about our service.

For sure we fulfill every order!

Since the 1th of November, Amazon & Ebay shipped more than €15k for our bitcoin users!

We gonna work-out some testimonials to create more trust,
our business is registered and we work each day to empower the bitcoin community.

Best regards from Berlin!
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 03:07:47 PM

Since the 1th of November, Amazon & Ebay shipped more than €15k for our bitcoin users!

our business is registered and we work each day to empower the bitcoin community.

Apologies if my thread has made your service sound any less reputable. For the record I have not tried out all4btc.com, nor had I heard anything bad about them before creating the thread.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 05:50:37 PM

It might be that you really work but why the heck dont you do support? I never got an answer for forum pm's, emails, questions in threads and more. I mean thats so different from doing good business. Will this change?

Anyway... since you do it with amazon... what about other shops? For example i wanted to buy a music instrument that wasnt cheap. You didnt answer.

Do you do other shops too? If not why is amazon different?

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 05:55:15 PM

What i wonder... when ordering you need to be sure that you keep it since its not possible to send it back because its broken or otherwise wrong right? Or can it be reversed?

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 06:17:30 PM

I made a testbuy now. There was a better offer for the same product i would have chosen when i privately would buy but ok. Its probably hard to check those offers.

What i didnt like with the process is that you only can order a single product. Normally i buy more than one product. And its not possible to buy more than one of the same product too it seems.

Otherwise the buying process worked though its a bit more expensive than simply changing bitcoins to euro and buy with them at amazon.

So far i see these disadvantages:

* only one product
* only one piece of one product
* what about broken products?
* a bit more expensive (but you can pay in btc)
* no support when i wanted it so i dont know if other shops can be done manually

lucaspm98

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:05:34 PM

I made a testbuy now. There was a better offer for the same product i would have chosen when i privately would buy but ok. Its probably hard to check those offers.

What i didnt like with the process is that you only can order a single product. Normally i buy more than one product. And its not possible to buy more than one of the same product too it seems.

Otherwise the buying process worked though its a bit more expensive than simply changing bitcoins to euro and buy with them at amazon.

So far i see these disadvantages:

* only one product
* only one piece of one product
* what about broken products?
* a bit more expensive (but you can pay in btc)
* no support when i wanted it so i dont know if other shops can be done manually
Well if it works those problems are just a small price to pay for the convenience of being able to shop on Amazon directly with Bitcoin. Im definitely going to try it too.
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:44:50 PM

I already had 2 pleasant smaller orders with them through amazon. Everything arrived on time.

Today I have placed a bigger order through ebay with them, i will post again here if anything comes up.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 12:41:07 AM

I got a small order around 20€ sent successfully. Though they could have chosen a cheaper offer but the software probably cant see this.

Im unsure if to buy bigger things because i wonder what to do if the goods are broken or otherwise has to be returned. Will the support help then?

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 09:14:02 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 10:52:36 PM by SebastianJu

Since my last order was successful i now tried a bit more expensive one. Since i wanted 2 products from amazon and both had options i used the third option and specified my order in the notes area. Lets see if it works out.

Anyway... i would like to hear what would happen in case of broken item or that the item has to be returned for another reason.

Edit: One day later no reaction... it wasnt ordered yet by them.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 05:32:18 PM

*grumble* Thats not correct. I paid 2 days ago for 0.283BTC and still no confirmation that the goods were ordered. I will write them an email now. If by tomorrow they didnt order i will demand my bitcoins back and order myself.

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:13:22 PM

Hi ,

sorry I forgot about this. My friday order seems to have been ordered tuesday/yesterday.
My email from tuesday has been answered today.
I received a tracking number today.

All in all this is not acceptable for a 5% fee and i'm a bit disappointed.

If there are problems with man power in processing the orders, why was there no limit in the first place?

If i sold the btc on friday i could have probably ordered monday and would be sure that everything was alright.

If anybody does have a good alternative shoot me a pm.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: