Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE]PhilsCurrency[PHILS][SCRYPT][POW][MASTERNODE][INSTANTX][GOVERNANCE]  (Read 10840 times)
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:35:59 PM

I think the coin has potential.

Some Question :

1.) Is a roadmap in planning?
2.) Are reputable exchanges like Cryptopia coming?
3.) When will the coin be listed on coinmarketcap.com?

yes, reputable exchanges and coinmarketcap is our latest goal.
I don't think that's too far

Could you please add to your goals listing to Blockfolio?
Do you have plans for listing on coinsexchange? I think that Blockfolio supports that exchange.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
il_minatore

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

My MN on linux vps go down every hour.. Someone know the reason? Thanks
PhilsCurrency (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

My MN on linux vps go down every hour.. Someone know the reason? Thanks

Please contact our MN helpers on discord, they will be more than happy to assist you

Dev

Digiwage | Decentralized Freelance Platform  |  Join Our Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

@Everyone We are officially listed on www.crypto-bridge.org. This exchange is decentralized and works on the blockchain. They even have Windows, Linux, Mac applications. Innovation at its best. Deposits and withdrawls are instant.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:08:03 AM

@Everyone We are officially listed on www.crypto-bridge.org. This exchange is decentralized and works on the blockchain. They even have Windows, Linux, Mac applications. Innovation at its best. Deposits and withdrawls are instant.

Great job on being listed in this decentralized exchange. I just checked it and everything went fine on my end. Take note that Phils is also traded there with Litecoin pair so anyone who wanted to buy some Phils with their LTC should be able to do it now. The price is somehow higher there because of the supply being sold there. It should normalize once we see some volume in it. It is just sad that many coins are stuck with coinsmarkets and the proper owners of those coins should be making money right now with it. Hopefully, coinsmarkets will not turn into scam but the chance is higher each day that passes by.
kippi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:13:49 AM

hi,dev.Slack's link is useless
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:24:56 AM

we moved all our users to discord. please use discord to communicate with our people

il_minatore

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

Magically now mn seams to work, reward will be sended to the mn address? thanks
jeffytune

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Peace not piece.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

Is this coin owned by a registered company?

Or couple of college kiddies coding from their garage?

PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

Not college kiddies, Matured devs with multiple degrees with strong determination to change the society.

il_minatore

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

No company, I hope
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

No company, I hope

Yes,We aren’t backed by any company as such.we have no investors of any kind. But we are coming up with many exciting projects. Only backing we have here is our skillset.
Our upcoming project: Decentralized incentive based workplace will help people find jobs, gigs and learn development skills from our active community. Even at the moment we have hundreds of online users on discord constantly helping each other.😊

jeffytune

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Peace not piece.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

No company, I hope

Yes,We aren’t backed by any company as such.we have no investors of any kind. But we are coming up with many exciting projects. Only backing we have here is our skillset.
Our upcoming project: Decentralized incentive based workplace will help people find jobs, gigs and learn development skills from our active community. Even at the moment we have hundreds of online users on discord constantly helping each other.😊

Nice to hear from you and I like your willingness to reply and care.

But from company I meant to ask its point of failure. Let say current team loses interest or such thing then how its going to survive?

Moreover please also let us know how and why it should stand out from the crowd of MN coins?

How its better or compared to DASH or PIVX?
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

No company, I hope

Nice to hear from you and I like your willingness to reply and care.

But from company I meant to ask its point of failure. Let say current team loses interest or such thing then how its going to survive?

Moreover please also let us know how and why it should stand out from the crowd of MN coins?

How its better or compared to DASH or PIVX?

I have started all of this, if there is a point of failure i will surely come up with a viable solution.

Well we have never said or compared ourselves with the other Masternode coins out there.

PHILS will always be a token for all of our further projects as we have mentioned earlier. i cannot say in what way we are better, instead i would like to see PHILS as a root for all the exciting projects we are coming up with. Its all about building a healthy community in the crypto world. we have hundreds of active members on discord at any point of time.

darkwing

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:16:53 AM

+1 for active responsive dev who is communicative. 
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:21:38 AM

So, in relation to the roadmap, has a pre-defined date for the creation of the portfolios for both IOS and android?
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

So, in relation to the roadmap, has a pre-defined date for the creation of the portfolios for both IOS and android?

I have previously worked on the Java libraries for IOS and Android wallets, Its just that i need some time get all of these on track.
We already have a lot in our plate. our next goal is the decentralized workplace and to port latest bitcoin core codebase for even more stability.
we have accomplished everything we promised our users since the beginning and we will do the same even now

Dev

Rastro

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

I had no problems compiling other wallets but I failed with this one. This is the output when I try to compile in Linux:

First, running config I got this:
Code:
./configure: line 12851: SECP_64BIT_ASM_CHECK: command not found
./configure: line 12857: SECP_INT128_CHECK: command not found
./configure: line 12888: SECP_INT128_CHECK: command not found
./configure: line 13014: SECP_OPENSSL_CHECK: command not found

Then, trying to compile:
Code:
CXX libbitcoin_common_a-spork.o
chainparams.cpp: In constructor ‘CMainParams::CMainParams()’:
chainparams.cpp:142:52: error: ambiguous overload for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::vector’ and ‘boost::assign_detail::generic_list’)
base58Prefixes[PUBKEY_ADDRESS] = list_of(56);
^
In file included from /usr/include/c++/6/vector:69:0,
from chainparamsbase.h:9,
from chainparams.h:9,
from chainparams.cpp:7:
/usr/include/c++/6/bits/vector.tcc:167:5: note: candidate: std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>& std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::operator=(const std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>&) [with _Tp = unsigned char; _Alloc = std::allocator]
vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/c++/6/vector:64:0,
/usr/include/c++/6/bits/stl_vector.h:450:7: note: candidate: std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>& std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::operator=(std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>&&) [with _Tp = unsigned char; _Alloc = std::allocator]
operator=(vector&& __x) noexcept(_Alloc_traits::_S_nothrow_move())
^~~~~~~~
/usr/include/c++/6/bits/stl_vector.h:471:7: note: candidate: std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>& std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::operator=(std::initializer_list<_Tp>) [with _Tp = unsigned char; _Alloc = std::allocator]
operator=(initializer_list<value_type> __l)
^~~~~~~~
chainparams.cpp:143:53: error: ambiguous overload for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::vector’ and ‘boost::assign_detail::generic_list’)
base58Prefixes[SCRIPT_ADDRESS] = list_of(118);
^
/usr/include/c++/6/bits/vector.tcc:167:5: note: candidate: std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>& std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::operator=(const std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>&) [with _Tp = unsigned char; _Alloc = std::allocator]
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/include/c++/6/bits/stl_vector.h:450:7: note: candidate: std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>& std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::operator=(std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>&&) [with _Tp = unsigned char; _Alloc = std::allocator]
^~~~~~~~
/usr/include/c++/6/bits/stl_vector.h:471:7: note: candidate: std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>& std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::operator=(std::initializer_list<_Tp>) [with _Tp = unsigned char; _Alloc = std::allocator]
^~~~~~~~
chainparams.cpp:144:53: error: ambiguous overload for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::vector’ and ‘boost::assign_detail::generic_list’)
base58Prefixes[SECRET_KEY] = list_of(117);
^
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
chainparams.cpp:145:72: error: ambiguous overload for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::vector’ and ‘boost::assign_detail::generic_list’)
base58Prefixes[EXT_PUBLIC_KEY] = list_of(0x04)(0x88)(0xB2)(0x1E);
^
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
chainparams.cpp:146:72: error: ambiguous overload for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::vector’ and ‘boost::assign_detail::generic_list’)
base58Prefixes[EXT_SECRET_KEY] = list_of(0x04)(0x88)(0xAD)(0xE4);
^
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
chainparams.cpp: In constructor ‘CTestNetParams::CTestNetParams()’:
chainparams.cpp:205:53: error: ambiguous overload for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::vector’ and ‘boost::assign_detail::generic_list’)
base58Prefixes[PUBKEY_ADDRESS] = list_of(111);
^
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
chainparams.cpp:206:53: error: ambiguous overload for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::vector’ and ‘boost::assign_detail::generic_list’)
base58Prefixes[SCRIPT_ADDRESS] = list_of(196);
^
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
chainparams.cpp:207:53: error: ambiguous overload for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::vector’ and ‘boost::assign_detail::generic_list’)
base58Prefixes[SECRET_KEY] = list_of(239);
^
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
chainparams.cpp:208:72: error: ambiguous overload for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::vector’ and ‘boost::assign_detail::generic_list’)
base58Prefixes[EXT_PUBLIC_KEY] = list_of(0x04)(0x35)(0x87)(0xCF);
^
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
chainparams.cpp:209:72: error: ambiguous overload for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::vector’ and ‘boost::assign_detail::generic_list’)
base58Prefixes[EXT_SECRET_KEY] = list_of(0x04)(0x35)(0x83)(0x94);
^
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
^~~~~~~~
Makefile:3160: recipe for target 'libbitcoin_common_a-chainparams.o' failed
make[2]: *** [libbitcoin_common_a-chainparams.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/durr/philscurrency/src'
Makefile:6537: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/durr/philscurrency/src'
Makefile:569: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

You need to get all the dependencies to be able to compile successfully.

https://github.com/philscurrency/philscurrency/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

Rastro

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:09:56 PM

I have all dependencies. An I have compiled other wallets without problems.  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: