Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE]PhilsCurrency[PHILS][SCRYPT][POW][MASTERNODE][INSTANTX][GOVERNANCE]  (Read 10840 times)
darkwing

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

Still getting 180~ coins a day.
ZRebeL

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:49:24 AM

any other vps that easy to set up except node-vps.com? node vps full already...
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

any other vps that easy to set up except node-vps.com? node vps full already...

You should check Philcurrency's discord channel. They have a service being offered there where they will host your MN for just $3 and take note that you still hold your coin on your own wallet. Go check it out and you can always ask around there if you have somethings are unclear about it.

On the other note, people are now dumping Phils (maybe they are profit taking) and this provides a good entry for those who are not yet into MN. This will surely become one of the best investments you could have in the coming months.
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Due to a lack of exchanges ( excluding two small and questionable for me )  and volume the price of the coin is way too up.
Miners want to double or triple due to problems with coinsmarkets ?
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

We need more exchange and liquid one. What a pity that CM is down until now.

Mrnat

Activity: 151
Merit: 101

Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

Phils, when you guys plan to list the currency on coinmarketcap? or you already did? as it´s very hard to find rational information regarding the real coins supply and so on, the price seems very expensive, before i buy i must fully understand what im getting involved into,
Any help would be warmly appreciated as this is for the benefit of us all.
Thanks

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
PhilsCurrency (OP)

Activity: 278

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

Phils, when you guys plan to list the currency on coinmarketcap? or you already did? as it´s very hard to find rational information regarding the real coins supply and so on, the price seems very expensive, before i buy i must fully understand what im getting involved into,
Thanks

We have filled out the coinmarketcap request form multiple times, for some reason we haven't heard from them yet. please use masternode.online to view the statistics.

Digiwage | Decentralized Freelance Platform  |  Join Our Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

We need more exchange and liquid one. What a pity that CM is down until now.

working on it, we will be on bigger exchanges soon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

Thanks

We have filled out the coinmarketcap request form multiple times, for some reason we haven't heard from them yet. please use masternode.online to view the statistics.

Afaik, to be listed in CMC nowadays, a coin need stable daily volume and min volume is $50.000
So, to achieve that, we need more exchange to create more stable volume

PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

Thanks

Afaik, to be listed in CMC nowadays, a coin need stable daily volume and min volume is $50.000
So, to achieve that, we need more exchange to create more stable volume

Oh, I see that. we will see what we can do regarding more exchanges pretty soon.
we have been caught up with development tasks.

kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

Thanks

Try again or write to support. The coin is suitable according to the requirements.
darkwing

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

Responsive team on discord.  Looking forward to steady growth for this new masternode coin.
windmm

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:04:44 AM

Why does PHILS drop so hard?
altmix.org

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

BLOCK EXPLORER FOR PhilsCurrency

With Difficulty chart, and Rich List

PhilsCurrency donation address: Pir2LJH37H9sBfF574qkfg4FV8rhUusibG
BTC donation address: 1BDLMowN5Gkop4WkUtvJJy9PJrMbDoxtuy
ZRebeL

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

phil more strong.. i have 5 mn and will make another mn  Grin Grin
Hendrikclaasen

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

Is that with  one L3+?

What pool if I may ask?
kongxiangyu1990

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:44:08 AM

will philscurrenc be listed on cryptopia?
Alex68

Activity: 206

Nothing is True...

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

Is that with  one L3+?

What pool if I may ask?
I guess that those are MN rewards

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
the.vlado

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:19:01 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 08:12:05 PM by the.vlado

Dev, while we are waiting for  Blockfolio, can you try to list PHILS on CoinStats, phone portfolio application?

Masternode App, would also be nice. The more coins is exposed that is better for people to aware aware of PHILS.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

Hi,

We've added PHILS to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

scrypt pool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/gomining?algo=scrypt

Blocks found by zpool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/block?id=2470

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: