Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit?  (Read 4220 times)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:48:23 PM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks

You may wanna join some telegram groups and even twitter groups which offer this kind of service on the intention. I mean they will decide everything pre-planned so that you can be part of their service and help them pump and dump the coins in the exchanger. You will get full details on when and what coin is coin to be pumped or you will be pumping so that you guys can earn some bucks. These groups sometimes work and sometimes they are just flop one. But whatever is the case I don't believe in them. As responsible trader I will always try to get my trades in one which I trust and will wait for it to naturally grow in long terms. I will never try to enrol myself in these group because they can just take away your skills of trading. Choice is yours. :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)

It's really hard to make a salary at dump time because if you are in need you have no Choice but to cash it out. But to the bigtime bitcoiners this is favor to them because they will profit a big amount if they hold their money and sell it on the right price for them to cash it out. Volatility of bitcoin really attracts people to accept bitcoin especially the expensive price of bitcoin.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:09:58 PM

you can know any coin will be pumped and dumped by keep looking at the market everytime, lsee the price change and volume in market.
when the price pump, you can get some profit by make buy order fastly and sell it fastly when get 10% profit, if the coin keep pump the price, you can repeatedly do that.
when the price dump, it's really hard to make profit, the tendency of some coins that being dumped is always keep dump, so wait till the dump ends and start to buy it and sell then when its price get higher.

If I get stuck and tired of playing in the short term as you explain, I start planning the opposite and just by looking at developer and community trends, it's very effective to see long term benefits. Trade is not just about pump and dump, because art is actually a complex analysis to determine the final attitude, the gain will always be greater than loss.
Signature campaigns and all other type of campaigns you have mentioned are indeed very effective means of earning bitcoin for masses. People are really working hard and struggling as well passionately to be part of these campaigns.

I am sure that majority of the people who have some good skills are part of these campaigns. This is bets option for those who cannot buy bitcoin directly like already rich people.

exactly this is one of the best thing that can be done here cause every campaign here is valuable and has a great thing to be, what will be the best thing to be is you may become a good handle of money then you can make a profit , and you can save also. just do some task for what campaign you may joined for.
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:14:37 PM

Unfortunately, pump and dump are unpredictable conspiracy like what happen to bitcoin cash before and now to ethereum in which an unexpected pumping of price value was occured this week but maybe if you have friends with the group of conspirators you may have possibilty to be onboard on every pump and dump that they will attempt to do.
Yeah it is quite unpredictable. But you can learn to read the charts. So you can at least predict what is going to happen. There are many helpful materials online that will help you learn to read charts and also lots of helpful advises about trading. But if you see something similar to what happen to bitcoin cash, I suggest that you avoid it. It is very risky as it is mainly controlled by whales.
I’m looking in this plat forum that people are using a word pimp and dump I don’t know why they are so worry about pump and dump bitcoin is a digital currency and every one they are using it all its users know very well that its normal and it can happen any time any place because bitcoin is a life changing currency and we are mentally prepare for its price some time it will be high and sometime its price will be low but end of the day it will give you a profit.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:32:38 PM

you can know any coin will be pumped and dumped by keep looking at the market everytime, lsee the price change and volume in market.
when the price pump, you can get some profit by make buy order fastly and sell it fastly when get 10% profit, if the coin keep pump the price, you can repeatedly do that.
when the price dump, it's really hard to make profit, the tendency of some coins that being dumped is always keep dump, so wait till the dump ends and start to buy it and sell then when its price get higher.

If I get stuck and tired of playing in the short term as you explain, I start planning the opposite and just by looking at developer and community trends, it's very effective to see long term benefits. Trade is not just about pump and dump, because art is actually a complex analysis to determine the final attitude, the gain will always be greater than loss.
Signature campaigns and all other type of campaigns you have mentioned are indeed very effective means of earning bitcoin for masses. People are really working hard and struggling as well passionately to be part of these campaigns.

I am sure that majority of the people who have some good skills are part of these campaigns. This is bets option for those who cannot buy bitcoin directly like already rich people.

exactly this is one of the best thing that can be done here cause every campaign here is valuable and has a great thing to be, what will be the best thing to be is you may become a good handle of money then you can make a profit , and you can save also. just do some task for what campaign you may joined for.
This is one of the ways on how to make money which doesnt really need for you to invest or pull out funds in your own pocket since we can potentially get or generate money with just our efforts. Regarding pump and dump this is common which turns out that most of those groups are just total frauds and scam specially to those people who arent aware on their scheme.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
thomassaba

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:40:10 PM

if you smart and have full time work bump and dump is fast way to earn some money

using bitcoin to gain more it have high dump and bump
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:20:28 PM

Crypto market with pump and dump.You need to good skill on trade and much time spend on trading.Because crypto market always fluctuate.When market are dump then buy and when are pumping then sell.And get profits.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:18:34 PM

I tried once, and failed. It was very difficult, none of your TA works, pump or dump come nowhere. I am trading with very strict rules, it is so much easier than that

What strict rules do you follow? .. If you don't mind sharing.

The easiest way strategy when you trade is to buy low and sell high, I know TA is really hard specially when you are just starting to do trading however it is more profitable when you know at least the basic. Pump and dump in market is very exciting because this is where we make profit.
The beauty of bitcoin is all about these pumps and dumps. Remember you can’t say that these pumps and dumps make this bitcoin is bubble and it doesn’t have any strong market, no. it is not like this, these pumps and dumps are the volatility factors that increase the price of bitcoin. Buying at dumps and selling at pumps, the whole game is just between these two poles of market.
yes I think indeed these two factors are the pum and dump that affect every bitcoin price in the market today. but on the other hand will be very profitable for the buyer or seller if there is a dump and pump.
Yes! Pumps and dumps are very crucial for the bitcoin investors to enjoy big profit from crypto market. Without pumps and dumps, you are really not able to apply the technique of buying low and selling high which is the common credo of staying in profit in this market. Well I am not in favor of stable prices of bitcoin because that gives a sense of boredom and people really hate it. Unstable nature makes it highly attractive.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:46:59 PM

there is no such way.but you can analyze whats going to make a
movements to grow by joining telegram groups that send some info regarding
what coins will be needed tl buy and hold.. just make some research
Actually trading requires a sharp mind. If you are lazy one then brother a sincere advice for you, leave trading and join something else. Because a lazy person can’t get the market trends and you will ultimately fail and counter with much loss. So don’t wait for the time when loss is with you and then you are regretting why you got into this. Be sharp while trading and know your profit limits.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:13:21 PM

Traders are using charting tools to indicate the movement of the price and research the coin if theirs news about it.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:33:03 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 01:25:38 PM by richkellj

when 1 coin dump./ people will panic sell. then I buy wait a small correction. just say 5% is good for me. and sell all. when 1 coin pump and people say a lot about it. I buy and wait 5% then sell. follow my path you will see result
I think it will be a gambling to just wait for a pump to come and so that your coins will be multiplied positively.
If someone is consistent in his business he will avail the opportunity  when it comes but it will be not wise to just wait for the pump.

There may be certain parameters which may be indicating to the rise of value of the coins as when the purchase of the coin increases it certainly shows that the investors are attracting to the coin and so its price will go up in the market.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:37:41 AM

Actually there are any pump dump group but this is risky trading because pump dump is to fast. So for the better avoid this kind of group, will be more profitable and less risk trade with own reasearch and own analysis.

katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:07:36 AM

Traders are using charting tools to indicate the movement of the price and research the coin if theirs news about it.
In trading everybody wish to get profit, during the pump it is general tendency that the people will sale the stored coins and during dump again purchases takes place to store the crypto again, its quite common process in digital currency market.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:13:25 AM

when 1 coin dump./ people will panic sell. then I buy wait a small correction. just say 5% is good for me. and sell all. when 1 coin pump and people say a lot about it. I buy and wait 5% then sell. follow my path you will see result
I think it will be a gambling to just wait for a pump to come and so that your coins will be multiplied positively. If someone is consistent in his business he will avail the opportunity  when it comes but it will be not wise to just wait for the pump. There may be certain parameters which may be indicating to the rise of value of the coins as when the purchase of the coin increases it certainly shows that the investors are attracting to the coin and so its price will go up in the market.
For some that are not been updated all the time with the market it is hard for them to know when would be the pump that can multiplied their profit afer buying that coin. So being patient and being updated is the way wherein you can have a profit by pump and dump scenario.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:42:37 AM

Actually there are any pump dump group but this is risky trading because pump dump is to fast. So for the better avoid this kind of group, will be more profitable and less risk trade with own reasearch and own analysis.

yes, it is too risky but if we can take the opportunity and prepare for the pump and dump then maybe we can make a profit too. it is difficult to avoid the pump and dump group because they can easily pump and dump the coin without delay and I think what we need is to be prepared and place our order sell so we can sell our coin at the high price. but personally, I prefer to research by myself without depending on the pump and dump groups and I can learn how to check and analyze the coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:59:35 AM

yes, it is too risky but if we can take the opportunity and prepare for the pump and dump then maybe we can make a profit too. it is difficult to avoid the pump and dump group because they can easily pump and dump the coin without delay and I think what we need is to be prepared and place our order sell so we can sell our coin at the high price. but personally, I prefer to research by myself without depending on the pump and dump groups and I can learn how to check and analyze the coins.

using a pump and dump group to tell you what to do is the last thing you need to think about doing, they are not there to help you make money. instead they are there to get your help to make money themselves.
it is always best if you can find the pumps yourself. and it may be impossible at first but you can get the hang of it in time. you just have to act quick, even better if you use some bots and automation to do the trades and set stop losses and watchers to keep looking for any possible dumps or short drops to buy in.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:55:14 AM

no one can predict the pump and dump when it will happen, we can only see the development and graphics that exist in the coin, if the coin has a good developer it will happen pump up to thousands of %.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:21:45 AM

we can work together with pump and dump groups on the internet or telegram also a lot, but we must be jelly to determine buy or not because frankly people in the group have bought first and we can be dropped or dumped when they already feel getting a lot of profit.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:39:41 AM

Pump and dump are always actually driven by news. If you want to gain profit you must keep yourself updated about the coins or tokens you are holding. Emotions are your worst enemies if you are not used to it, then you must be. Remember there is also some coins which is used for PUMP AND DUMP SCHEME which leads you being scammed.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:13:34 AM

I think pump and dump may be very profitable, but not for anyone, because you should be able to do the things contrarywise..

I`ve noticed that it`s very hard to buy coin at the bottom, when everybody selling and dumping it, and it`s feeling very easy to buy on top, together with all that stupid crowd who will lose their money soon

So this is the psycho-indicators, beware of crowd, don`t buy on top, do contrarywise

Yeah, i have seen many people who are now rich by using these pumps and dumps in best possible ways to make money. Pumps and dumps are the beauty of crypto market and these are the major reasons why people are highly attracted towards this market. Other than these, this market will become similar to traditional ones. Indeed, not everyone is capable of using them for their benefits, some people go in loss with them too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: