Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:54:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit?  (Read 4220 times)
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:56:12 PM

Many coins are now just PnD. And you can see that by looking at the chart. You can take a profit with that but you have to be extra careful. PnD tokens are very risky. To avoid being a bagholder, when you want to trade. Make a stop loss every time you enter the market, and set your desired profit as well.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:45:03 PM

Pump and dump is a very risky strategy for those who are just starting in trading. We know that prices change almost every second. A little late or little early could mean a lot to you. Better to feel the trend of the market.
This method will help those who do a big amount of trading. For them, a 10% profit can give big returns but this will nor workout in small amount trading. Sometimes conversion charges will eat our profit. So pump and dump is a risky method a normal trader cannot survive by using this method.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:59:52 AM

most likely you will lose on pump and dump, unless you are in the close group which is causing the pump and you have bought in early, before the pump
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:52:36 AM

most likely you will lose on pump and dump, unless you are in the close group which is causing the pump and you have bought in early, before the pump

yes, but even if we are on that group, we should prepare to buy and sell because if we are late just 1 second, then we can get a loss and it is not good for us. we need to follow every information that they give and make sure we are not late to act. but everything that you do with that group will have a risk for you and you need to be careful.
MrKubem

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:12:14 PM

Pumps and dumbs are relatively irrelevant in relation to bitcoin, because when you bought it some time ago then you already have a nice and substantial win!
Pumps in relation to ICOs and new altcoins? If everyone can mine the coin with his GPU or CPU and without the necessity to buy expensive mining hardware and very low energy consumption, then this coin will likely pump. And Truckcoin fulfilled the expectation and pre ICO sale was sold out within one day and main sale is sold out quickly every day!
If you yourself are not one of the initiators or participants in the pump and dump of some coins. Do not be in chats where people conspire to hold pumps and dumps, then in advance you will never know for sure. Can only guess.

DoctorMoney

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:02:39 PM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks

There are a lot of pump and dumps in the crypto world , but deciding when to enter is a tricky thing, I would recommend in finding a coin you believe in and hodling it as its the best strategy out there so far in earning.

After doing the first strategy , you can Follow the news of the coin, when you see a big news about the coin you're hodling its being pumped you watch that pump like an eagle, and decide when you should sell at the high point in each pump before correction happen, in each pump there is a correction afterwards so basically choosing the point where you wanna sell out and buy in when it starts gaining momentum again.
That is the only strategy in my opinion which can be safe to do. (You're basically increasing your amount of that coin each time that happens while hodling it.)

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1345120)
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:27:19 PM

What about monitoring the coin prices and any coin that goes up a lot you sell it after a short while?
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:00:33 PM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)

I read a ton of blogs a day, all from different sources. I have come to notice that some coins are getting smart and using the media to influence pumps. So when an article detailing an upcoming partnership hits the wire, they see an initial spike in price.

The key here is keeping an ear to the ground to spot media the moment it comes out to capitalize on the upcoming movements.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:08:28 PM

There is no universal indicator  to predict the pump and dump the value of coins in the market,all  we can do is observe the statistic data chart of price value in exchange market and get the right timing to when should buy  a coins in a low price ,and sell it in high prices value,and hen can timing the body language of this kind of prediction in the pump and  dump of the trading exchange ,thats the time you can gain a huge profit  because you know now how to sell and buy bitcoin in a proper and correct timing.
flatnose101

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:09:59 PM

Pump and dump is a very risky strategy for those who are just starting in trading. We know that prices change almost every second. A little late or little early could mean a lot to you. Better to feel the trend of the market.
This method will help those who do a big amount of trading. For them, a 10% profit can give big returns but this will nor workout in small amount trading. Sometimes conversion charges will eat our profit. So pump and dump is a risky method a normal trader cannot survive by using this method.
exactly most of this may work the pump and dump especially for those who has a big amount of profit to trade for this is most common to do for so making sure that this may help a lot for those who may start making profit out of it are may become more good.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:32:34 PM

yes, but even if we are on that group, we should prepare to buy and sell because if we are late just 1 second, then we can get a loss and it is not good for us. we need to follow every information that they give and make sure we are not late to act. but everything that you do with that group will have a risk for you and you need to be careful.

Its very risky specially in newbies. Personally I trade with my own strategy which is more reliable and profitable. Pump and Dump needs more time to monitor, and if you late a minute then you will loose money. Do learn more about trading because it will guide you on a right way.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

Pump and dump group are very dangerous because sometimes you never know when there is going to be a dump and then you get stuck in the middle of pump and dump.

Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

In this case i will concern that following any pump and dump group is really dangerous. Most of them are scam.
They will inform you to buy altcoin after they admin buying that altcoin amd they just will dump it when you still loss.
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:33:44 AM

The key to earn profit in Trading is make the right decision to buy when they're dump and sell when they're pump. Don't be greedy stop when you have profits.

Its easy to say dont be greedy. I always told myself about this. Dont be greedy and dont panic.
As always, when i have open position, greedy and panic are always my strongest enemy that i always being very difficult to defeat it.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

In this case i will concern that following any pump and dump group is really dangerous. Most of them are scam.
They will inform you to buy altcoin after they admin buying that altcoin amd they just will dump it when you still loss.

it is difficult to follow the price is the pump and dump group is coming because they can suddenly increase and decrease the price in anytime and if we are not careful then we can be stuck at the high price. I think you can trade by yourself and not depends on that group and it is better to you to learn more about trading so if the price is up or down, you know the right timing to buy or sell. you can do it this in anytime if you have skills and you can make a big profit too in everyday.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

Once had a bad experience with pump and dump coin on that faithful day the person made the call and i went ahead to purchase it but to my surprise i was stuck in and couldn't even till now so i am wondering since then if pump and dump are profitable or they are just a mere trap.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

I usually join the group
 and use ALGORY services when they host ico or yourself to participate! They will conduct an analysis of ICO, their prospects! And you ca
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

buy low - sell high.  You don't have to be a whale to go swimming with them, just avoid being eaten.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
cryptoekn

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

ride the wave. if ur happy woth ur profit, get out nefore dumping starts.. coz once it started, hard to get out
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

Once had a bad experience with pump and dump coin on that faithful day the person made the call and i went ahead to purchase it but to my surprise i was stuck in and couldn't even till now so i am wondering since then if pump and dump are profitable or they are just a mere trap.
if the trade to determine a sufficient amount of time, then the profit can be increased at times. The fact is that your focus should be more on analysis and control of those coins that you are interested in. First of all, you need to pay altcoin in the top ten of the rating, and Bitcoin is already how your capital allows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: