Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit?  (Read 4228 times)
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks

this is very easy, you can get profit by utilizing the price when you buy dump and after that save up to coin you have rises and experience a very high pump you just sell your coin.
The most common strategy that is used in trading, buy at the time of dump and hold wait for good time when it pumps sell it, is as simple as that and this is followed by most of the traders nothing new in this.

we all know that trading while the price is dumping or pumping will give us a high benefits but those newbies might get fail and losses a high amount of bitcoin when they do it in a wrong way

Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Etherdelta is a pump and dump exchange site you can get a higher profit in there and traders are using scripts or code for the graph to predict the pump of a coin you can join telegram channels for this but it has a fee

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

If a coin suddenly rise in price and then immediately drops thereafter then a coin has been pump and dump. There are different kinds of pump and dump. Some may last for months operated by whales and then some last for a minute only. This short pumps and dumps are scheduled by the admins of a group in which they encouraged their members to participate in the P&D but they buy first seconds before they announced it to the group so that when their members are just buying, they are already selling resulting for the late joiners to catch the dump and end up in a loss. It is not encouraged to join pump and dump because you will just end up losing if you are not the admin of the group.

kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

everyone knows trading is unpredictable job, so we also use some way like marketplace or anything,  if we lose.then we have to sell.it then again buy it then step.by step we can recover our lose

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

everyone knows trading is unpredictable job, so we also use some way like marketplace or anything,  if we lose.then we have to sell.it then again buy it then step.by step we can recover our lose
For assurance why not just hold bitcoin for a long time, in that way we have the assurance that we will gain profit in bitcoin, but if you want to explore and wanted to maximize your money and you have the guts and time to do so, then do the general rule which almost all people are doing and we knew it all already.
sdjmlsdjgqkjgqmljg

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

look for a coin which has been pumped and dumped in the past. Find out if it's price is going up slowly in months and buy some coins when it's still low priced. maybe it will be pumped, if not, it probably will not dump. Wink
sdjmlsdjgqkjgqmljg

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

actually, I was just curious about this coin, NAV coin.

It has been increasing in price x5 in 2 months. Is this considered a pump or is this taking too long???
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:53:05 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 12:08:59 AM by MMA

With bump and dump, if you are not pro traders then you have to follow some signal group. They have plan or they do that bump/dump in crypto, usually these group required monthly fee.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and its price is connected with market trade if the trade is good so its price will be good but if the trade is not good so its price will also be low so no need to worry about anything because its normal and it can happen any time any place bitcoin is very committed currency and it don’t compromise on its price because bitcoin is doing all the best for its users so we need to focus on our work.
For traders its important that  bitcoin may have fluctuation in its price, so that they can get opportunities to trade bitcoin in low price and then sell it in high price. They can only get interest in bitcoin trading if they are finding opportunity to trade bitcoin in low price and then they can also sell it in high price so that they can make some  margin and can make some profit from it which can one possible if there is fluctuation in the price of bitcoin.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

Stay off pump and dump, you might end up loosing big because its planned by the initiator which they later dump on late entering..
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

Actually no, everyone encounter the pump and dump because the price of bitcoin/altcoin depends on the volume. It means the dump and pump depends on the supply and demand in our market of cryptocurrency.

In fact, some get lot of profit and some lose a money. A forex system, that the money cycle depends, there are people who earn and other turn to nothing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptoknight87

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

Hey all,

If you are wondering about pump and dump and how to make a profit, why not just check out what they are talking about.
I've been doing it since 3 weeks now and made a decent profit. I started with $200 just to see what would happen.
I'm now at $340 with the major price decrease on the BTC. If the price go back to normal it would be worth around $450.
so you can say in 2 weeks and 2 pumps i made more than 100% profit. Though of course there are risks.

I advise you just to check out there channel and get a feeling around what's going on. right about now this group got 185.000 members.
Yeah i'm not kidding, it's a large group!

you can get into the group by the link underneath:

https://discord.gg/ThYMj7A

If you have any questions just ask them or just check out the group for more information.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

Loosing doesn’t mean you have to sell because holding on it is a best option that you can do in this kind of situation. This is how traders makes money through pumps and downs but you must be knowledgeable before you do it since its very risky to do so.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

You can never predict pump and dump, its a well coordinated plan. My advice is just avoid it like fire because it will burn you real hard.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

Once had a bad experience with pump and dump coin on that faithful day the person made the call and i went ahead to purchase it but to my surprise i was stuck in and couldn't even till now so i am wondering since then if pump and dump are profitable or they are just a mere trap.
I think pump and dump are the precious time for the smart and strategic investor because dump give everyone chance to get more coin at the lower prices to make money in the time coming ahead and one thing Is true that bitcoin gets a pump after every dump so the smart people buy at low and hold their coin until and unless their desired pump prices come and then they sell their coin and get maximum out of their coins.
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

I really enjoy at that time quite profit was obtained at that time, why do not we follow my stream ... enjoy the system jama and stay alert. when we sell and know the value of the coin and kalan we buy to get high pr,ofit at the time of trading. only our feelings and analysis can know that. keep on trading.I do not think there is a definite indicator to know the time of pump and dump, even if this time bitcoin experienced it,
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

you can get some profit by make buy order fastly and sell it fastly when get 10% profit, if the coin keep pump the price, you can repeatedly do that. Pump and dumps are somewhat responsible for that volatility. everything is now way overpriced and everyone want to become a millionaire over night
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

It is quite challenging to earn and hold bitcoin because you won't know when you are going to have a profit. Another is that it will push you to learn new things and try it for knowledge and if you won't be curious about it  and the things related to it, you are limiting yourself for more possible ways to earn bitcoin.You can watch over some big exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, BitHumb to see the trading volume for some potential coins that maybe get pumped.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

How to profit? Just simple buy low coin and sell high price to became a profit.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

Pump and dump has no universal indicators, and its very difficult to predict the market,i tried to join PnD telegram group and its was a trap. .

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

It is quite challenging to earn and hold bitcoin because you won't know when you are going to have a profit. Another is that it will push you to learn new things and try it for knowledge and if you won't be curious about it  and the things related to it, you are limiting yourself for more possible ways to earn bitcoin.You can watch over some big exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, BitHumb to see the trading volume for some potential coins that maybe get pumped.
You will be profitable if you grasp the pump and dump rules of the market. But really this is extremely difficult because the coin is being pump and dump by the big investors who manipulate the coin at their will and the pump or dump of a coin is by the head private large dominant. I often find out that the pump and dump news groups on the market will provide information about the coin that will pump next and usually you have to pay quite high for such groups.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: