Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit?  (Read 4223 times)
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

It is hard to tell when the bitcoin price will dump or pump since it depend on the number of people who buys or sells bitcoin. But for me, I think pump and dump of bitcoin price are can be considered both favorable to bitcoin users because when the price is dump, it is an opportunity for us to buy more bitcoin to increase our income and while the price is pump, it is the time for us to sell our bitcoin to earn profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

It is hard to tell when the bitcoin price will dump or pump since it depend on the number of people who buys or sells bitcoin. But for me, I think pump and dump of bitcoin price are can be considered both favorable to bitcoin users because when the price is dump, it is an opportunity for us to buy more bitcoin to increase our income and while the price is pump, it is the time for us to sell our bitcoin to earn profit.

I do the same thing whenever Bitcoin price is decreasing I kept buying them because I will make more profit when the price of Bitcoin increases. So it is always the right decisions to invest in Bitcoin, but to the people who are holding the coin will make more profit when compared to the day trader.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

Once had a bad experience with pump and dump coin on that faithful day the person made the call and i went ahead to purchase it but to my surprise i was stuck in and couldn't even till now so i am wondering since then if pump and dump are profitable or they are just a mere trap

desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:25:10 AM

It's really hard to identify whether its pump and dump or no.But nowadays there are some group who are trying to do this in the market.They are building some community to hype the market and investors to pump the value of one crypto currency then sell during the time they reached their target.

The target is making the owner profit. Pump and dump group is very risk for the member.
Actually the owner will buy first then they put sell order. After that they announce their member to buy any specific coin and the owner get profit when the price hype.
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

Pump-Dump trading is only for active and well-trained traders, for my opnion. Also there are plenty of information about technical analysis in web, you can search and study about it.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks

For experienced traders both pump and dump periods are good as they do wise things. They sell coins when they are up and buy the same stuff when the market is red.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Perhaps pumping and dumping the value of some token is useful so that we can choice but if you look for an indicator that can make predictions for any tokens value is very hard to think but maybe if there's a site that give time to take a hard sight on looking its token value and monitor every token.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:12:16 AM

Making profit with  as well other virtual currencies is quite an easy task. User needs to have a good backing of fiat to be successful with trading. When the price drops user need to make use of it as an opportunity and buy as much possible. Similarly while the price pumps sell and profiting out of the same is the way a good trader makes earning.
I think it is all pre planned and most of the big whales do this to collect money from small investors or unexperienced investors but sometimes you should consider that the pump and dump happened due manipulation, it feels like a smart way to fools people , smart way to scam poor people. That time the big whales make money , yeah they are collecting money from small players.
There are several reasons which result in the change in the market value of any of the coin which is there in the crypto world. The thing is the most important thing which you need to have is some solid plan which you can execute according to the situation.

At the time of dup, holding and buying of more number of coins is the best possible thing to do. While at the time of dump, sell if you are satisfied with the market value.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

It is quite challenging to earn and hold bitcoin because you won't know when you are going to have a profit. Another is that it will push you to learn new things and try it for knowledge and if you won't be curious about it  and the things related to it, you are limiting yourself for more possible ways to earn bitcoin.You can watch over some big exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, BitHumb to see the trading volume for some potential coins that maybe get pumped.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

I think pump and dump is something that always happens in crypto market, therefore trader always look for the best time to do pump or dump. I personally just look at the market site if there is a pump or dump because i don't know any banners or posts that describe the process. If you avoid this then you will miss a great opportunity to make a profit.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

It is quite challenging to earn and hold bitcoin because you won't know when you are going to have a profit. Another is that it will push you to learn new things and try it for knowledge and if you won't be curious about it  and the things related to it, you are limiting yourself for more possible ways to earn bitcoin.You can watch over some big exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, BitHumb to see the trading volume for some potential coins that maybe get pumped.
exactly so make some strategy also on how you are may able to make some earning out of this kind of scenario this is hard to understand at first but when you are make some earning while you are choose to hold it are one of the best thing to be is make some way also to have some profit in some other way like you have to trade some altcoin for pump and dump own strategy to earn.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

In trading,  all things are likely possible to happen, we should always make some ways in order to gain profit since our efforts tells what profit we will have, because it is the fuel of our victory.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

Knowing when the pump starts is very difficult, maybe impossible if you are not an insider trader. But my suggestion would be to avoid such schemes and not search only quick profits. It's better to study the project and invest in the ones you like for the long term.
For short term and day trading instead it's better to look at the charts, searching regular patterns and doing technical analysis.
ILoveOnions

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

It is super tricky!
Get in when you see a low!
But try to get out at a price you keep in mind.

Only do pump and dump with low quantity (because of the risk)

Currently I look at LTCU
:-)

Good luck and Cheers!
JJ

Iloveto.dance
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

You can earn money by pumping a coin only in one case: if you are the pumping organizer. In another way on pampa you can not earn. Sometimes it will be a small profit. But in the end, you will lose your money.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

You can earn money by pumping a coin only in one case: if you are the pumping organizer. In another way on pampa you can not earn. Sometimes it will be a small profit. But in the end, you will lose your money.
Im not a fan of pump and dump and its too much risky to have a trouble in selling first of the most hype coins have a big pump wherein the volume is very low. If your the pumper who will call for a coin after you bought it make sense for a sure profit.

Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

Pump and dump coin are only profitable for whales, this will just give you headache once you are trap into a shit coins and only small chance for a recovery. Its better to avoid this kind of altcoins and stay with some promising coins or top 100 market coins available in the market.

Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

How we pump the altcoin if we are alone? I mean without any group or organizer?
Its very difficult if we have no big capital like whales to pump the altcoin. The only is pumping but pumping from other whales.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

In trading,  all things may arise and if there is one thing that I always remind in myself is that; I should always prepared in all happenings may occur.
You should make a wise decision to make a profit in all transactions that you will make ; to make a benefit from your side.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

Its impossible to know about pump and dump any coin on crypto currency market.Most of the coin depends on bitcoin ,if bitcoin going to low altcoin also low.Another way to predict ,coin pump and dump depends on project if project is real and good this coin will be pumping soon.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: