Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit?  (Read 4223 times)
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

In trading,  all things may arise and if there is one thing that I always remind in myself is that; I should always prepared in all happenings may occur.
You should make a wise decision to make a profit in all transactions that you will make ; to make a benefit from your side.
Anything can happen because cryptocurrencies are really volatile, so it means that pumping and dumping of the coins are happening. We can earn many money in pumping and dumping of different coins. The technique that I am using is I buy when it is dump and I sell it if the price increase. All things may arise and if there is one thing that I always remind in myself is that; I should always prepared in all happenings may occur.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

Pump and dumps need to be ilegal, they are killing coins as much as they can and that is not healthy.
I do not understand why there is a lot of people trying to make profit from those situations in where a lot of people lose money.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:07:49 AM

Pump and dump is the nature of the bitcoin price which we are already experiencing from the past few years. I believe that we don't have to be afraid on the huge dump because Otis the nature of market maybe we are already experiencing this from the start an we can put basis on it when we face a different situation at present.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:18:59 AM

I would advise you to look for opportunities between pumps and dumps, you just need to observe the market situation when the dump starts to end and the price does not change it is the right time to buy ask and wait for the price to start up before the dump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rabblerah112

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:09:05 AM

Just avoid pump and dumps.  Its such an unnecessary risk.  There are other ways of making profits in this market.  For example I use a Telegram channel that gives info from top sources and I just buy and hold and its been great for me (see my signature).
But if you try to outsmart the market youre just gonna get rekt.

@charteroakpublic - Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential.  Join us!  Also at:  t.me/charteroakpublic
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:32:44 AM

it is difficult to make a profit from the pump and dump because we need to determine the time when it happens. maybe the indicator that if the volume increases in one moment, then maybe the pump will happen soon but this could be wrong because sometimes the price just stops at one level and it is hard to increase more. so if you want to follow pump and dump, make sure you can do quick buy and sell before the moment is gone and it could make you get the coin at the high price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:51:39 AM

I make profit in bitcoin through the process of investing and trading sometimes. Since I am a busy person I always invest my money since there is no effort needed just time only and then if there is a vacant time I try trading as well.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks
if you are a newbie in trading don't immediately believe for some person or group when they hype some coin to pump they maybe only luring people to bought on top so they can take profit. pump and dump is not advisable for newbie very very risky unless you are willing ro loss yilour investment you can gamble

di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:45:09 AM

In any ways of price movement, we still can earn because we know all that price are volatile and changes each time. When price pump, we really earns profit, but when price dumps we prefer to buy at low price then when price gets high its time to sell.

SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Riding on pump and dumps are unpredictable and risky even you're a professional trader you will not know the exact move of the coin but riding pump and dump is good for earning a huge profit because in every wave you will earn profit unlike long term it's just a 1 wave of profits but you need to take the risk and learn first the basics on day trading.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

Riding on pump and dumps are unpredictable and risky even you're a professional trader you will not know the exact move of the coin but riding pump and dump is good for earning a huge profit because in every wave you will earn profit unlike long term it's just a 1 wave of profits but you need to take the risk and learn first the basics on day trading.
Pump and dump is like selling and buying if more selling of a particular coin then expect that it will dump later and its value will goes down and vice versa if there are more buying then the value will pump. Therefore it all needs a strategy to be more profitable base on pumping and dumping on a crypto market, so as for me its good to buy a coin when there are more dump ans sell it when there is a pump but there is always a risk involve for we cannot assure the good destiny of that coin.

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

When a particular coin is active, it i characterize by pump and then followed by a dump or vice versa. If btc volume is high, you have observed and made some research,  buying on dump price is the best then sell high as much as possible within its current price range, be patient and wait.  It is a good move also to buy a cheap coin in big quantity because it will give you a good profit due to volume quantity.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

I suggest you make profit by targeting small-scale wins but on a regular and gradual basis. In this way, you are earning and at the same time increasing your wealth.

In my case, I had to learn it the hard way because I used to aim big wins; hence, I needed to capitalize bigger amounts as well. While it is ideal to aim for something big, the risk that comes with it is likewise big. Hence, I, too, suffered big losses.

Banking on small wins is one quite certain way to recoup on this pump and dump market.

Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

There is really no definite indicator. You just need to observe activities in the crypto market. The fluctuation of prices is affected primarily by its demand and supply. Higher demand indicates a higher price hence a pump. This pump is usually followed by a dump and vice versa.
Understand, in fact, this time trend is the most important
Just want to judge how to sell, this is the most dangerous behavior
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

I think it is easy to know when to pump and discharge, you need to constantly monitor market information, synthesize knowledge combined with technical chart analysis, you will be able to know the range and pumping and discharging time. The closer you get caught, the more profitable you will be.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

My opinion is that the pumping of coins is earned only by the organizers of the pumping. All the other participants in the pumping just pass their money on to the pumping organizers. Perhaps you will get a little money on this, but in the end you will lose all your money.
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

My opinion is that the pumping of coins is earned only by the organizers of the pumping. All the other participants in the pumping just pass their money on to the pumping organizers. Perhaps you will get a little money on this, but in the end you will lose all your money.
You are not always losing money here. If you are professional and sharp enough to understand the game, you can keep buying coins when the prices are down and after holding for a long time, sell them off when they reach your expected prices. In this way, you going to rock.
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

You can notice it by its volume.  Make sure to trade only with the top 1 to 30 alts. Pump and dump is a scam,  as they are fooling people of buying the coin,  making hype,  then investors will dump leaving the innocents buying from the top.

Google (http://www.google.com)
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

Wait, how exactly will he lose money, if he will sell and buy coins at the right moment? Of course, it is very hard to do it at the best moments but it's still possible if you're lucky enough, aka selling when they're very expensive and buying while they're cheap. I agree that all these whales and organisers earns much more, but this doesn't mean that other smart traders can't earn anything.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

There are tools to predict incoming bull markets or pumps. All stock, crypto, forex, have one thing in common. They all have market maker(s) or as they call it in crypto (whales) doesn't matter whats being traded, every market around the world has one or several people controlling & manipulating the price. Buy on rumor "Dump" on news, markets never make sense bc they are controlled by humans, wealthy individuals that make it their life goal to take money from us. It's all a well orchestrated symphony. From the mighty US dollar to penny stock scams being run out of a garage. They all have someone behind the scenes pulling the strings. Google "market maker method" look for stocks / coins that are quiet, that no one is talking about. Identify accumulation patterns in your stock of choice, scroll up or down the order books & locate support & suppressed support & resistance levels. It's all there in front of you. It isn't hard predicting when a stock / coin will  rise & make money from it. The difficult part is keeping your emotions in check when it's time to sell or buy. Greed,  FOMO, despair, regret are your worse enemies. If you can learn to master emotions and patience. The world is yours!   *🎶 scarface theme music 🎶

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: