Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:33:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit?  (Read 4228 times)
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

I think pump and dump are the precious time for the smart and strategic investor because dump give everyone chance to get more coin at the lower prices to make money in the time coming ahead and one thing Is true that bitcoin gets a pump after every dump so the smart people buy at low and hold their coin until and unless their desired pump prices come and then they sell their coin and get maximum out of their coins.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

I think pump and dump are the precious time for the smart and strategic investor because dump give everyone chance to get more coin at the lower prices to make money in the time coming ahead and one thing Is true that bitcoin gets a pump after every dump so the smart people buy at low and hold their coin until and unless their desired pump prices come and then they sell their coin and get maximum out of their coins.
Not at all time because sometimes when the price dumps it get lower and lower. The market prices are always in a roller coaster so there will no perfect time for anyone to sell or buy. Maybe it is just a matter of chance because you have sold before the price started to go low then you may consider yourself lucky.

We must keep in mind that prices are volatile so in order to earn profit you don't have to be just smart, strategic and etc. for me the most important is being aware of the prices which keep on changing over time,

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

There is really no definite indicator. You just need to observe activities in the crypto market. The fluctuation of prices is affected primarily by its demand and supply. Higher demand indicates a higher price hence a pump. This pump is usually followed by a dump and vice versa.
Understand, in fact, this time trend is the most important
Just want to judge how to sell, this is the most dangerous behavior
Trading is not that difficult as day trading is. Now we all know that bitcoin is suffering from a dip then definitely for those long term traders, it would be stupid to sell out their coins now. The best for them is to hold on for coming few weeks because bitcoin will be soon hit down the road. As far as day traders are concerned, it is not very simple to make profits from buying and selling. A deep understanding of the fluctuations is required for this.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

I don't think joining pump and dump groups are the best way to guarantee you to buy and sell at a right time. I can see that even on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram communities that I've seen who create this kind of group.

It is because cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and with high volatility as well, so take it at your own risk. Everything here in the world of cryptosphere is highly speculative, so there is no guarantee when will the altcoins you have will pump or dump.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

I don't think joining pump and dump groups are the best way to guarantee you to buy and sell at a right time. I can see that even on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram communities that I've seen who create this kind of group.

It is because cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and with high volatility as well, so take it at your own risk. Everything here in the world of cryptosphere is highly speculative, so there is no guarantee when will the altcoins you have will pump or dump.
I think buy and selling is really a good strategy to gain on pump and dump status of bitcoin. We only have to  make a monitoring about the price, and we only have to get the right timing of the bitcoin price to become more profitable in the near future. I believe that bitcoin is really amazing and it can really give us a profit if we have patience.

Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks

It just only works in some coins but not all of them typically when the coins are success like those tops coins in the market. Because they have the capability to grow again and recover their price in just a matter of time and with that i can buy them coins in their lowest and sell them in the time that they will rise again theybare into the moon again. But it needs a potnof patience because panicking cab cause immediate sell.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
I think it is easy to know when to pump and discharge, you need to constantly monitor market information, synthesize knowledge combined with technical chart analysis, you will be able to know the range and pumping and discharging time. The closer you get caught, the more profitable you will be.
It is really very much difficult for most of the people especially the newbies to handle such kind of situation in a good way. The thing is there are people who make out a huge money at the time of pump and dump as they the art of cashing those moments. While, on the other hand, many of them find it very much difficult to do anything extraordinary and at the end lose their money. Just remain in your sense and handle the situation in the best possible way.
crypt0b1t

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

There are only 2 ways as far as I know:

1. Organize the P&D yourself (as opposite as joining P&D groups, which is one of the best ways to lose money)

2. Accumulate bags of low-cap coins and place sell order for 3x - 5x of the price you paid, and wait.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

It just only works in some coins but not all of them typically when the coins are success like those tops coins in the market. Because they have the capability to grow again and recover their price in just a matter of time and with that i can buy them coins in their lowest and sell them in the time that they will rise again theybare into the moon again. But it needs a potnof patience because panicking cab cause immediate sell.
Generally speaking, the Crypto currency has no predictability at all. Thus, each investor has the opportunity to either lose or make good money. Thus, I trade in a crypto currency, we practically play a game of chance.
naturalbd

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

we can not say,s when any currency pump and when dump.so i think better is you can buy and sell regularly.it,s mean regular trade.if you don,t hope big profit so you can try it.but for huge and big profit your altcoin must be hold for real time.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

Dude, for real - stay away from pump and dump groups, especially bigger ones. If you don't have bots you will only lose money. Stick to fundamental trading or just learn TA.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

Pump and dump play a key role actually in helping the ones who invested their money into the world of crypto currencies as no one can make profit without this pump and dump. You just to make the right decision by keeping all the necessary aspects in your mind according to undergoing situation and above all especially at the time of dump. Buy more coins at time of dump and sell them at time of pump.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

at this time very difficult for me to predict pump and dump some coin.
I just follow the news about market situation, take a moment and get a profit.

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

As per my experience in crypto currency world i have learnt that evry alt coin price changes after change in the price of Bitcoin. So you should keep a record on that coin in which you want to invest.
Pump and dump in price is a good opportunity to earn profit. As when the price is low you can buy and when price go high you can sell and by this you can earn profit.

juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:30:13 AM

actually you will find it difficult to see the condition of pump and dump should not believe with it or you can buy all coin so you can get profit when pump but it is too risky.

piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:55:02 AM

To know this you follow the market regularly. and your rating must be accurate. And not everyone can judge this, if people guess the exact market, who is also rich. For me, I just follow what I think. I am not greedy, so when there is a volatility of the market, I will sell 70% of the money I have.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:09:17 AM

Trading is not easy, Pump and Dump we don't know. My strategy is keep an eyes on the exchanges.
and when the volume is huge buy or sell it is better to follow that.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:23:26 AM

It is sad to say that there will be no universal indicator that will give you sign that the cryptocurrency will going to pump of dump.  There is no formula that can be calculated that will give you hint weather crypto value will be increasing or decreasing.  If there will be only such, then maybe, many investors now are super rich. But because of volatility nature of bitcoin and altcoins, it has the tendency to dump or pump anytime.  This is one of the risk of cryptocurrency but even how risky it is, the fact remains that because of bitcoin volatility nature, it give us opportunity to earn money more than the opportunity offer by the any stock market. 

If we will just trace the history, it will show that bitcoin pumping and dumping is part of the normal features of cryptocurrency.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:35:49 AM

Trade is not just about pump and dump, because art is actually a complex analysis to determine the final attitude, the gain will always be greater than loss. Being increasing and decreasing of price value is a very difficult and no universal indocators that tells us. We will never can avoid that scheme of value because it part of this game being natural situation of bitcoin that recognized the volatility
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:31:14 AM

Trade is not just about pump and dump, because art is actually a complex analysis to determine the final attitude, the gain will always be greater than loss. Being increasing and decreasing of price value is a very difficult and no universal indocators that tells us. We will never can avoid that scheme of value because it part of this game being natural situation of bitcoin that recognized the volatility
Yes i agree on that pump and dump os not really a big issue, the most important on the pump and dump status of market price is that we know how to control our emotion so that we cannot do wrong decision that may lead us to a big loss. I believe that even if the market price will change every now and then of we only know how to control our fellings maybe we can earn a lot of profit. I think the important there is the focus and the way we handle any situation.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: