Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:54:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit?  (Read 4227 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

I think, for now, there are only a few pumps and dumps that will happen because every price in altcoin is not made any good movements so maybe it will hard to see the pumps and dumps are coming. but if somehow the price could get up for a little and this makes the price triggered to go increase then maybe the pumps will come. but for now, I think it still difficult to detect when the pump comes because it really needs a big balance to move the price and lifted in the higher price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:38:59 PM

I think, for now, there are only a few pumps and dumps that will happen because every price in altcoin is not made any good movements so maybe it will hard to see the pumps and dumps are coming. but if somehow the price could get up for a little and this makes the price triggered to go increase then maybe the pumps will come. but for now, I think it still difficult to detect when the pump comes because it really needs a big balance to move the price and lifted in the higher price.
I think in current time we can see a bi fluctuation in bitcoin price, therefore it is always good and profitable to trade in bitcoin and specially in short term investment we can make a more good profit. Although there are a lot of other crypto currencies where we can make good profit through trading but bitcoin is more reliable as compare to ther crypto currencies.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

As per my experience in crypto currency world i have learnt that every alt coin price changes after change in the price of Bitcoin. So you should keep a record on that coin in which you want to invest. Pump and dump in price is a good opportunity to earn profit. As when the price is low you can buy and when price go high you can sell and by this you can earn profit.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:27:29 AM

As per my experience in crypto currency world i have learnt that every alt coin price changes after change in the price of Bitcoin. So you should keep a record on that coin in which you want to invest. Pump and dump in price is a good opportunity to earn profit. As when the price is low you can buy and when price go high you can sell and by this you can earn profit.
The main thing is hoarding before a coin pumps by making a good entry of buy with the volume and selling when it pumps no matter how much as long as you are in profit also watch everytime the movement of bitcoin that can somehow crash even you are in good position.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

Best piece of advice I can offer is to set alerts on your phone so that when a certain price gets hit you can either enter or sell at that price. Often times we miss the opportunity because we aren't as active as we can be with our phones and computers, don't let that be the reason the pump passes you by.

desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:50:32 AM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks
I think it is easy to know when to pump and discharge, you need to constantly monitor market information, synthesize knowledge combined with technical chart analysis, you will be able to know the range and pumping and discharging time. The closer you get caught, the more profitable you will be.

But pump and dump is very high risk. If we are late for just a little time then we will face huge lost.
I suggest to have or trade a coin which have good future like bitcoin and etherium.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:20:32 PM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)

actually you will find it difficult to see the condition of pump and dump should not believe with it or you can buy all coin so you can get profit when pump but it is too risky.
No matter what the market situation is, the only thing which you always need to keep in your mind that you have to remain in your senses and that you should never be like losing your control over your emotions in any case, only then you would be able to do the things in right way. You can cash those moments by buying at the time of dump and then keep on holing until its pump.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

actually you will find it difficult to see the condition of pump and dump should not believe with it or you can buy all coin so you can get profit when pump but it is too risky.
Pump and dump it’s a part of business some time its price will be high and sometime its price will go low so we need to buy bitcoin when its price is low and then keep it on hold for some time when its price go high then sell bitcoin to get a profit some people believe in long holding and some of them believe in short term holding so I think if price go low we need to but bitcoin as much as we can to get profit.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

I think in current time we can see a bi fluctuation in bitcoin price, therefore it is always good and profitable to trade in bitcoin and specially in short term investment we can make a more good profit. Although there are a lot of other crypto currencies where we can make good profit through trading but bitcoin is more reliable as compare to ther crypto currencies.
When those time happens, I think day trading suits best buy those who are not affected much of dumps for they can easily recover the other day then sells them much better if have huge capital to do so.
This would really suit out day traders which even on declining markets they can able to utilize or maximize out potential profits by doing active trading.Very risky but a really very worthy to try on as a trader.Its not really necessary to have bigger capital but it much better to have big bankroll for you to feel the profits but you can start out on small but expect on what would be the outcome.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:29:22 PM

Buy when the price are down or dump and sell when the price pump or the price are too high.  The common and basic thing and trading. The basic advice from all traders.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:53:40 AM

I think it is easy to know when to pump and discharge, you need to constantly monitor market information, synthesize knowledge combined with technical chart analysis, you will be able to know the range and pumping and discharging time. The closer you get caught, the more profitable you will be.

But pump and dump is very high risk. If we are late for just a little time then we will face huge lost.
I suggest to have or trade a coin which have good future like bitcoin and etherium.
Not everyone knows about taking maximum advantage of pumps and dumps. The newbies are often fallen victim to hard decreases in the prices of their respective coins which forces them to do panic selling, eventually putting going in big losses.

The best way to pass dump successfully is to stay optimistic and keep in mind that you are not going to sell off at cheap rates no matter what others are doing.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

Actually pump and dump is a jargon used in investment as a term fraudulent activities. I think these people just want to deceived people and steal the money of their investors to earn instant income.
MichaelMeu

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:20:35 AM

Actually pump and dump is a jargon used in investment as a term fraudulent activities. I think these people just want to deceived people and steal the money of their investors to earn instant income.

Yes, this exactly. It's for reasons like P&D that makes me favour regulation.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:54:31 AM

Hard to know for next pump, but try to learn technical analysis can be help you to predict it. There are also many telegram group of pump dump coins but too risky to join it because the coins that will pump just have small volume and pump dump will happen just in a few minute. Learn more about news related crypto also will help to know it.

zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:08:43 AM

For newbies it will be difficult for you to recognize wether the coins is in dump or pump then just to do research and the if the coins that you interested in to buy are a potential coins by checking on its previous values. If the price of coins changes from time to time it means that there is a big possibility to rise and can give you profits in the future but if the price becomes stagnant then it means that it is dump and very much impossible to recover.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:31:05 AM

Just watch the price chart in order to see the pumps and dumps it is the only indicator which is far reliable. In my opinion it is not a bad idea to avoid pump and dump but considering the opportunity then the best way to be profitable is to join in when you think is worthy to take risk.

novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:42:48 AM

It is quite challenging to earn and hold bitcoin becouse you won't know when you are going to have a profit..

Another is that it will push you to learn new things and try it for knowledge and if you won't be curious about it  and the things related to it, you are limiting yourself for more possible ways to earn bitcoin.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

This is an art of trade. Those who have a lot of money will play around the price to outwit other traders so they can benefit from greedy people, they will panic and of course give big profits. Another time some of the others are waiting for the price to go up again, that's the crypto trade.
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

Learn from any existing prices when pump and dump. because for those who have the experience of trading will be easier to make profits between high and low prices

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

Pump and dump both happened into any kind of digital currency that is normal. To evade this, follow the basic strategy buy when it is low and sell when high. It is a chance for us to buy more bitcoin to raise our profits and wait the value is the pump. I distinguish some altcoins that continuously have pumps and dumps every day and when it happens be prepared, be smart and get income from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: