Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When do you recommend?
Buy Bitcoin Immediately - 69 (74.2%)
Buy Bitcoin after Dec 18 in case it slumps - 8 (8.6%)
Run for the hills and buy none - 1 (1.1%)
I like turtles - 15 (16.1%)
Total Voters: 93

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy Bitcoin  (Read 2110 times)
wiepers

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:05:23 PM

buy bitcoin can at any time as long as it has a large enough capital. if you are sure, you may sell goods such as selling your car or home just to buy bitcoin in large quantities. if you are sure buy bitcoin will benefit, why you should be afraid to sell your car or your house  Grin

Arslada

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:05:54 PM

Buy part of BTC every week and when BTC slump, buy more.
Pulsarin

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

Buy right now. Even despite today's price vseravno it is necessary to buy. The price will only grow. Wait for the fall in prices is meaningless. Buy now!!!

Bce бyдeт xopoшo ))  Глaвнoe нe нepвничaть. https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=TACVIZRM
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:37:22 PM

Well if you had had luck, you would have bought it on summer when it was about $2500.
Now, correction can happen and that could be good time to buy Bitcoin, but BTC is very unpredictable and we can't know what will happen.
Anyway BTC is not that expensive still, so you won't regret buying it now...
atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

So... when to buy Bitcoin? Now.. as it's about to hit $13,000, or wait for a slump?

i will choose to buy litecoin price going fast and transition take less time to be comforting.

bitcoin now is so slowly better to wait more 
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:58:24 PM

In 2009-2010 it was necessary to buy bitcoins, now they would already be multibillionaires  Shocked
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:37:06 PM

most of the time is the perfect time to buy bitcoin, like what happened last month, so many bitcoin investors are waiting for a slamp to bought bitcoin but the slamp/dump is not happen, until bitcoin pump upto $7k. they try again to wait for another slamp/dump but the bitcoin will pump again upto $10k so whats next? are you trying to wait for a slamp again and miss the chance to buy bitcoin before its soon to pump upto $20k? you better to decide quickly before its too late.

I think if you have enough money to buy some bitcoin then you should run for it because the value of the bitcoin is raising and also bitcoin are limited while the demand of the bitcoin is very high in the world. So if you have money you have chance to buy the bitcoin.And ther is not a fixed time to buy bitcoin, every time you have money is the best time to buy bitcoin.
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:43:49 PM

It is almost 18 thousands already, and i don't think it will fall. You should by as soon as you can do it, becouse Bircoin will reise more and more. The only right answer to when buy BTC is never too late.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:12:07 PM

My opinion better buy bitcoin right now than we wait. I believe price of bitcoin always increase.if we late buy, can be lost money
I think this is not the good time to buy bitcoins. Prices are so much high and especially the price of buying are not affordable for many of us. Yes if you can afford such price then go foot it and buy. Still in this case too, you would have little margin of profit and things will not be in your favor completely. So you need to wait until the prices are getting low. Buy at the most lowest point.
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:33:23 AM

Today the price of Bitcoin is 18k$! Day by day the price of bitcoin increasing. I think you can buy now.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:49:44 AM

now is not a good plan for investments who want to buy bitcoin.
  you can temporarily store eth in the wallet. when it's right that next year you will be able to get big profits
Exactly, The current market value of bitcoin is too high and it is not possible for most of us to go for buying of bitcoins. However, waiting for the time when the market price of bitcoin will fall is really a good idea. This will not only help you in buying the bitcoins at low price but it will also help you in number of ways in having a very handsome amount of profit. You just need to wait for the right time.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:53:03 AM

today, bitcoin has gone a long way, and it is very expensive to buy it. but if you want to buy bitcoin, I think the end of the year you can use to buy bitcoin, because at that time the price of bitcoin down.
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:57:24 AM

I guess the right call would have been to buy at 13k but I would wait to see what happens after today and then I would accumulate over a few weeks. Try not to spend your entire investment at once. Many inevstors (Youtubers like "Coin Mastery") recommend to split you investment over a course of time to accumulate the amount you want. Sure, you might miss out some if the investment takes of into the moon but at least you will get pretty good gains. But what you do get through this is risk management by "Dollar cost averaging".

I have mentioned this a bunch of times to different people wanting to invest but I think that is the best strategy to handle risk. Split your investment into 10 pieces (or more) and buy BitCoin once every week for the next 10 weeks. Then if a dip suddenly occurs you will accumulate BitCoin cheaper. This is a good strategy if you believe in BitCoin long term and you don't want to be stuck with a buy in of BitCoin at ATH. That is my thoughts on the matter but I am no financial expert or even a big investor so what do I know?! Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:34:47 AM

So... when to buy Bitcoin? Now.. as it's about to hit $13,000, or wait for a slump?

In my opinion, you better to buy now because you can never predict what will happen in the coming months. For me, it is better to hold it for a long term of period because as you can see the trend is keep on rising from early this year until now. As I have read the news, the price will continue to increase until early next year so better to invest now and hold. On the other hand, if you want for short-term, you really need to wait for the price go dip so hard for you to buy Bitcoin and sell when it goes up. And I think that will not yet happen this December because it's still bullish. So you better to invest and hold now. 
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:15:03 AM

today, bitcoin has gone a long way, and it is very expensive to buy it. but if you want to buy bitcoin, I think the end of the year you can use to buy bitcoin, because at that time the price of bitcoin down.

Your statement has been the case for last couple of years but this years things are different even I believed in the same thing like buying bitcoin at the end of the year when the value dumps and panic selling starts but I think this year it might be different looking at the attention which bitcoin has attracted both positive as well as negative. I think this year we might see a pump by year end and a dump after new year due to regulator's meeting which is going to take place next year to discussion about bitcoin and possibly to regulate bitcoin which will not work.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Neuron_drone

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:24:07 AM

In 2009-2010 it was necessary to buy bitcoins, now they would already be multibillionaires  Shocked

Ahh, if only!
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:51:13 AM

I Think you Can Any time buy Bitcoin, Few Month Ago price was 5000$ per Bitcoin but the present time it's so good. actually till now is the best for buy Bitcoin.
mafia22

Activity: 148
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:55:02 AM

I think during the year you can buy, because then it will only grow and grow
micoholic

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:01:42 AM

I'll wait till the price goes down. Basically, you just have to follow the rules of trading. Buy Low, Sell High. Just wait for the right and exact moment, then seize it. If doing this manually, you need to put out all your efforts in monitoring the market. Especially this coming December 18. I don't know what might happen but it seems like the majority of the general public forecasted that the price might go down. So, better watch it out.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:09:29 AM

now is not a good plan for investments who want to buy bitcoin.
  you can temporarily store eth in the wallet. when it's right that next year you will be able to get big profits
There is no time for investment in bitcoin. It is progressing and no one can predict to which worth it will rise tomorrow. When bitcoin was introduced no one was ready to trust it and buy it only few lucky entered the market and dare to buy it now they are millionaire and are the richest now. So predicting time for investment is quite foolish, invest today and be rich of tomorrow by getting a high profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: