Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEXT.exchange hybrid cryptocurrency exchange platform.  (Read 30475 times)
glebj
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

Is the next exchange launched for token holders, yet?

Yes, the Beta platform has been launched for tokenholders and we are now working on implementing a few fixes for some issues. Everything is going well and there have already been trades made.

ETN deposits have also been made, with some going through in less than 1 minute.
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

the exchange ICO are coming out like crazy lately.
hope you succeed, the market is a complete monster  Grin
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

the exchange ICO are coming out like crazy lately.
hope you succeed, the market is a complete monster  Grin

Competition is good it keeps people sharp.
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:47:45 AM

When will the project be launched?
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

Our platform has been in Beta mode since Feb 14.
The expected public launch is set for March 1st.
M_Haris

Activity: 87

Cisco Certified Network Professional

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

Yes, the Beta platform has been launched for tokenholders and we are now working on implementing a few fixes for some issues. Everything is going well and there have already been trades made.

ETN deposits have also been made, with some going through in less than 1 minute.

No, the beta mode is not open for token holders, yet. My tokens are only figures on the screen. May, i know when should i able to trade those tokens or get those tokens on my ether wallet.

glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

No, the beta mode is not open for token holders, yet. My tokens are only figures on the screen. May, i know when should i able to trade those tokens or get those tokens on my ether wallet.

You participated using BTC is that correct? In that case, if you could kindly send an email to support@next.exchange with the email that you used to register on our platform as well as the ticket for the transaction and I will be able to assist you through the process of moving your coins to your ether wallet.
xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

Our platform has been in Beta mode since Feb 14.
The expected public launch is set for March 1st.
hope no more delay, can you tell me how much fee trade and withdraw that you will take from user?
Next exchange is a new marketplace so you must hard work to attract the traders in a unique way, such as giving a discount fee or other
M_Haris

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

You participated using BTC is that correct? In that case, if you could kindly send an email to support@next.exchange with the email that you used to register on our platform as well as the ticket for the transaction and I will be able to assist you through the process of moving your coins to your ether wallet.

As usual your support is not responding, so, can you please let me know how can i get those tokens of mine which are now figures only.
Thanks.

M_Haris

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

Thanks, i received those tokens.

xialan_lu

Activity: 335

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

This is a very promising project. I want to know,from your roadmap ICO is suppose to have been completed,can you give us a report of the performance of your project in the ICO?. Is your project decentralized? because I didnt see it in your write up.If you have other members of your team that are not included in your website please add them to make the team robust. What percentage of your profit do you share with your investor? Goodluck

Profit sharing = all of the platforms profits - necessary expenditures to keep it running.
It is decentralized.
ICO price closed at 1 ETH= 1,000 NEXT.
Current circulating supply is around 45 million NEXT.
We do not want to include all of our devs on the site in order to protect source code, there are about 11.
you say's ICO price is 1000 NEXT = 1 ETH but if buy now on IDEX for 1 ETH you will get 1700 NEXT
I do not know why, ICO token after listed on market the price is always low but some people consider this is a good chance to collect more NEXT token
M_Haris

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

When is the next exchange start trading for public?
Is ethereum going to list on next exchange?

glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

When is the next exchange start trading for public?
Is ethereum going to list on next exchange?

The beginning of April is the expected public opening. Ethereum will be on the exchange and already is with successful trades.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

The worlds first ETN-EUR transaction has been successfully executed on our platform.

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/975348508478922755

NEXT trading volume has reached more than 30 ETH on IDEX.

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/975349028048244737
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:40:23 PM

NEXT TOKEN BURN IS COMING UP!

https://twitter.com/nextexchange?lang=en

Laythian

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

Watch out for this one imo!

https://www.deondernemer.nl/nieuwsbericht/63396/chris-van-steenbergen-slimme-zakenman-of-onbetrouwbaar-sujet
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

When will the exchange go live? It’s been 3 months since the ICO.

longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

I have also been waiting for the past 3 months but it seems they are still active and are waiting for the market to recover to be able to launch the first version of the project. Currently many coins are given by Next.Exchange and will certainly be listed. I am still monitoring the progress of the project and considering investing in their exchange in the shortest time
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

Hi there, we've actually been in our beta phase since February. We expect a tokenholder launch this week in order to perform a stress test.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

NEXT tokenholders that filled out the early access form will be able to deposit. We will be leaving our beta stage step by step.
Deposits to be available - Tomorrow evening Central European Summer Time (CEST)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: