Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEXT.exchange hybrid cryptocurrency exchange platform.  (Read 30452 times)
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:46:12 PM

as i see we can ues paypal despoit and withdraw in your exchange in the future ? i hope it will be more fauction

and if i can use alipay that would be great.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tzegian (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:02:21 PM

The project seems quite interesting indeed. Do I understand correctly that your trading platform is ready? Or you can build a platform in less than a month (if so, congrats!)? Also, what would be the percentage of the profits going back to the investors?

Regarding the platform, what Sparky71 said. For tokenholders in Dec 14th, for everyone else from January 1st.
100% of the profits will go back to tokenholders through dividents. Yes, you read well, 100%. Cool
Sparky71

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:08:43 PM

The project seems quite interesting indeed. Do I understand correctly that your trading platform is ready? Or you can build a platform in less than a month (if so, congrats!)? Also, what would be the percentage of the profits going back to the investors?

Regarding the platform, what Sparky71 said. For tokenholders in Dec 14th, for everyone else from January 1st.
100% of the profits will go back to tokenholders through dividents. Yes, you read well, 100%. Cool

cayou explain how the company will continue to grow and evolve if 100% profit is paid as dividends?  Will a certain budget be set for reinvestment before profit is calculated?
pak blek

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:14:09 PM

New legit project, just wait for bounty campaign
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:58:04 PM

New legit project, just wait for bounty campaign

As soon as it is created, you will get informed from here. Smiley
MemoryMills

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:19:19 AM

I have heard its 100% Profits in the form of dividends back to the investors of NEXT token holders carrying a hundred or more.   Super stoked for this.
and its getting better by the day..... Wink  this ones a go-er
Thatguy91

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:29:19 AM

Definitely on my top 5 investments after hearing about the 100% profits. Very informative group in there telegram group chat. Awesome customer service. I am new to crypto and having a great time learning more through this awesome group. On the 14th, this is going rocket to the moon!!
Sparky71

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:48:09 AM

Definitely on my top 5 investments after hearing about the 100% profits. Very informative group in there telegram group chat. Awesome customer service. I am new to crypto and having a great time learning more through this awesome group. On the 14th, this is going rocket to the moon!!

We’ll be on that rocket ship together. I’m even thinking it’s worth a bit more than my original investment.  They really sweetened the deal with the announcement.  That was huge, but it makes me wonder if they have any more surprises for us. 
Snactolate

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:10:29 AM

How often are dividends paid out? And when do you guys expect to start adding fiats other than USD/EUR?
next.exchange

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:32:17 AM

cayou explain how the company will continue to grow and evolve if 100% profit is paid as dividends?  Will a certain budget be set for reinvestment before profit is calculated?

100% of the profit is distributed across the tokenholders. The budget is determined by the accountant prior to the determination of the profit.
wigantara

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:08:34 AM

i can not find registration  ! is registration closed ? please get the information ....
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:32:30 AM

i can not find registration  ! is registration closed ? please get the information ....

Hello, you can find registration here:
https://next.exchange/register
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:09:16 AM

If you want to invest through ETH, due to the latest blockchain's problem, please increase the gas price for the transaction along with the gas limit.

Otherwise your transaction will probably run out of gas and never go through.

To increase the GAS PRICE at MEW before you generate the transaction, find the button "Gas Price" at top right corner and increase it from there.
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:34:14 PM

How often are dividends paid out? And when do you guys expect to start adding fiats other than USD/EUR?

Dividents will be paid out quarterly.
tianyi321

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:27:23 PM

I'm glad to see some new concepts and functions in this exchange, and I think these are friendly to users, not simply buying and selling. any bounty for this project?
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:32:45 PM

I'm glad to see some new concepts and functions in this exchange, and I think these are friendly to users, not simply buying and selling. any bounty for this project?

Sure, there will be one in next hours or days. I will post about it here as soon as it is live.
CryptoCactusATX

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:39:24 AM

I want to know more about EuroNext... Is t true that this is a company that will be publicly traded on the European Stock Exchange?
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:34:53 AM

Will there be a bounty campaign for spreading the word on social media channels like twitter, facebook, reddit?
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:19:37 AM

I want to know more about EuroNext... Is t true that this is a company that will be publicly traded on the European Stock Exchange?

Yes, it is true.

Will there be a bounty campaign for spreading the word on social media channels like twitter, facebook, reddit?

Yes, bounty thread has been created.  You can find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544760
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:05:49 PM

How much total $ USD raised until now from NEXT ICO?
I can't find it on your website

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █