Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME!  (Read 27209 times)
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

a good project, hopefully the future will run better and certainly will certainly be able to compete with other platforms in the world of trading for more and more variations and options in trading coins.
Yes it all depends on the hard work and their efforts, but I believe that this project can bring a bright future in the future. I hope the project will evolve going forward.
I guess it is true, the success of a project depends on someone in this project. but let's just wait for the development of this project later like what.
I very much agree, project arbidex is indeed an interesting project and has a great future, and with the support of a reliable and professional team certainly trying so that a project is a success for his future, good luck always.
an amazing project. I hope the project will evolve going forward in the future, and can be a bright future. I believe the project will deliver results.

Yes we see later. Yes hopefully the hard work they do will the sweet fruition. because of your hard work will not betray the results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:02:05 AM

a good project, hopefully the future will run better and certainly will certainly be able to compete with other platforms in the world of trading for more and more variations and options in trading coins.
Yes it all depends on the hard work and their efforts, but I believe that this project can bring a bright future in the future. I hope the project will evolve going forward.
I guess it is true, the success of a project depends on someone in this project. but let's just wait for the development of this project later like what.
I very much agree, project arbidex is indeed an interesting project and has a great future, and with the support of a reliable and professional team certainly trying so that a project is a success for his future, good luck always.
an amazing project. I hope the project will evolve going forward in the future, and can be a bright future. I believe the project will deliver results.

Yes we see later. Yes hopefully the hard work they do will the sweet fruition. because of your hard work will not betray the results.
of course, the hard work is definitely not going to betray the result. I think this project can attract the interest of many investors.

qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

There are too many trading platforms, there is no trading platform which can be very successful, if the new project may face great competition for you.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

There are too many trading platforms, there is no trading platform which can be very successful, if the new project may face great competition for you.

I agree that there are many similar projects on the market, but none of them has a leading position. At the moment the cryptocurrency market is booming, so everyone will get their piece of cake. The one who develop his project in a good and professional way, will eat competition and take a leadership position. This is still a good time to take up the fight for the position of a leader, and in my opinion Arbidex has the chance to win this fight. Time will show where it will hit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

Arbidex Update Jan 10

We have a big update about Arbidex presale. We have to extend the presale period to the Jan 19th. There are several institutional investors who want to get in and some time issues not allowing them to enter earlier than in 8 days. For such inconvenience for our supporters we decided to give you special terms of participating in presale:

*40k and more = 20% bonus

*10k and more = 10% bonus

So, you still can participate in the presale till the Jan 19th. Just leave a message in our chat “I want to participate in presale” and we’ll connect with you (it may be @Yardy, @Grishakof or @Kamarslanova). Right now it is 1,5M USD already gathered and we plan to close 4M up to the end of it. After the presale we’ll post smart contract address. We can’t do it right now because every investor have his own contract with Arbidex describing terms of presale.

PLUS

We plan to modify our MVP and tokensale strategy and upgrade our servers up to January 15th. You’ll get a chance to do a manual arbitrage by yourself (SWT-trading). We did not expect such traffic. More than 1000 users tried our arbitrage and we that’s why the system let us down a bit. Thank you for your feedback and we would like to improve security, capacity and fault tolerance of the system and for that purpose we’ll upgrade our servers.

If you haven’t completed our survey, please do, because you’ll be able to receive a free tokens after that.

You might ask what’s about the tokensale. Well, we have to move it to the end on Jan. We want to finish our work with MVP and make it stable and functional. By the end of the month we’ll attend some events in London (one more big news is coming from UK), Hong Kong, Davos and maybe some more.

https://medium.com/@arbidexpromo/arbidex-update-jan-10-ee902771ed7a
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

Arbidex Update Jan 10

We have a big update about Arbidex presale. We have to extend the presale period to the Jan 19th. There are several institutional investors who want to get in and some time issues not allowing them to enter earlier than in 8 days. For such inconvenience for our supporters we decided to give you special terms of participating in presale:

So, you still can participate in the presale till the Jan 19th. Just leave a message in our chat “I want to participate in presale” and we’ll connect with you (it may be @Yardy, @Grishakof or @Kamarslanova). Right now it is 1,5M USD already gathered and we plan to close 4M up to the end of it. After the presale we’ll post smart contract address. We can’t do it right now because every investor have his own contract with Arbidex describing terms of presale.

PLUS

We plan to modify our MVP and tokensale strategy and upgrade our servers up to January 15th. You’ll get a chance to do a manual arbitrage by yourself (SWT-trading). We did not expect such traffic. More than 1000 users tried our arbitrage and we that’s why the system let us down a bit. Thank you for your feedback and we would like to improve security, capacity and fault tolerance of the system and for that purpose we’ll upgrade our servers.

If you haven’t completed our survey, please do, because you’ll be able to receive a free tokens after that.

You might ask what’s about the tokensale. Well, we have to move it to the end on Jan. We want to finish our work with MVP and make it stable and functional. By the end of the month we’ll attend some events in London (one more big news is coming from UK), Hong Kong, Davos and maybe some more.

And what about the bounty? will it be extended too?
juarezweiss

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

Hey guys!

Portuguese translation of the ANN Thread is completed!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2737495

Grin
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

Hello! Tell me please, how many have already assembled the project on ICO? I do not see anything on the site, where is there such information?
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

Arbidex Update Jan 10

PLUS

Are you from their team? do they have any community manager or any person from their team to be active and answering questions here?
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

my opinion about Arbidex is .. This arbitrage is a combination of adjusting transactions on two financial markets where the profits derived are derived from the difference between one market price and another. Summary Arbidex is the first trading platform that will completely unify all the world’s crypto assets from various exchanges in a single window. Just imagine that by creating a single account you will get the opportunity to transact with all types of crypto assets from various exchanges.

jhackers

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

I already take the survey. I want to share it but i dont know how to get my own ref. link to share the survey?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

Lower fee is always nice. But off late there are lots of exchanges with low fees or atleast launching in the recent days. For ex. cobinwood, wcex, etc.. How different is this exchange from those ones?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
May68

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

2things.
Is this a token and an exchange , or is it a token and a platform that integrates exchanges . Or neither... a bit confused
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

Is this the official thread cause im going to bookmark this page to check for updates. Downloaded and checking the whitepaper.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:14:47 AM

2things.
Is this a token and an exchange , or is it a token and a platform that integrates exchanges . Or neither... a bit confused

It´s a platform that integrates exchanges. At the end of 2018 it will be an exchange too. The tokens ABX can be used to earn advantages like lower fees and improved arbitrage conditions.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

Lower fee is always nice. But off late there are lots of exchanges with low fees or atleast launching in the recent days. For ex. cobinwood, wcex, etc.. How different is this exchange from those ones?

ARBIDEX is not an exchange yet, it´s a trading platform. With Arbidex you will be able to trade in the main exchanges (so you will find more currencies and liquidity than in other platforms) and they will offer automated arbitrage (=money with very low risk, you can try it in the MPV right now), an interface friendly for the professional traders, etc. ARBIDEX is pretty different to other platforms and the ABX tokens are very useful, as you can see in the whitepaper.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
franks182

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

i join in airdrop if i can not late can info
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

Hello dev. Where can I see what amount you have collected at the moment? Thank you in advance!
Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:59:34 AM

The best exchange rates will be found automatically and the total commission fee will be lower than the current amount. Detecting Beneficial Flow Algorithms, Arbidex will allow you to frequently purchase and sell different assets and benefit from their price differences. for merchants who apply an arbitration strategy offering, continuous searches for opportunities and their implementation are important. The platform is able to analyze thousands of crypto-currency pairs and find the most profitable chains, getting up to 2–3% of each usage.
akamy789

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:15:47 AM

If you use VBX transactions, trading fees reduced by 2/3, hold VBX whether the nature of dividends?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: