Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X8X Token Generation Event - Your access to safety and stability  (Read 3043 times)
blx18

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:35:15 PM

This looks promising. I am reading whitepaper now. Should be listed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
x8currency (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:34:16 PM

When will we be able to use X8C coins?
You will be able to use X8C shortly after the TGE. At first we expected the timeframe of 3 months, now we know it will be much sooner.

x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:57:47 PM

One more question. No X8X mean no X8C, right?
x8C will be available on exchanges but not without fees and not as new issuance. Having X8X will mean you get zero fee x8C with no limits in liquidity. It will also mean you can exit and enter fiat sa many times as you want.

crypto.future

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:39:23 PM

What are the main differences comparing to Tether? If my memory is correct, tether is pegged to 1 currency and x8c to 8. You also promised a lot more transparency.

I also remember reading some time ago a blog on the comparison. Could you maybe post it here again?
somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:06:16 PM

tether is super shady, no proper audits, only one currency, no transparent way to actually exchange vs usd.

This is transparent, regular audits (you can even let your own auditor do an audit for a fee), backed by multiple currencies + gold.
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:20:14 PM

What are the main differences comparing to Tether? If my memory is correct, tether is pegged to 1 currency and x8c to 8. You also promised a lot more transparency.

I also remember reading some time ago a blog on the comparison. Could you maybe post it here again?

There are quite some differences between X8C and USDT. To name just a few:

1. USDT is pegged to only one currency, X8C is backed by 8 different fiat currencies and gold coins
2. USDT is pegged (fixed ratio), X8C on the other hand is actively managed by ARM AI
3. Regular audits will be performed by an independent auditor JP Fund and there will also be a chance for a individual audit requested by a holder of the tokens

The above present just a few major differences. You can find more the following two blogs - http://bit.ly/2Ajmjru and http://bit.ly/2wfOfN9

Exander

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:35:15 PM

How much will be limited in first phase?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:53:02 PM

I signed up for the whitelist because I do believe in your project and I see a huge potential here, being in the world of cryptocurrency for almost 2 years now, I do think that volatility is both a blessing and a curse, it has its advantages and it also has its disadvantages and it has been part of the cyrpto world ever since the beginning but it's nice to have a cryptocurrency that's quite stable and is not giving you any fear that you might lose all your money at the end of the day so when I read about your project I really got attracted by the fact that you're offering a cryptocurrency that's safe and secure and its main goal is to fight volatility. I read your whitepaper and I'm quite impressed to be honest, I really like the way your project works, I like the fact that you're incorporating an Artificial Intelligence to find the best exchange rates to preserve the value of this project for a long period of time, reading that is striking, but I think it will be best if there's a demonstration on how your AI works, so that people will have an assurance that it will really work the way that its supposed to and I also do like to comment on your roadmap, it seems like you have already raised a minimum cap, can I ask how much you have raised so far through private placement? And I also have another question in your whitepaper there are 2 tokens X8X and the X8C, during the token generation event participants will get the utility token right? So when will we able to trade it to X8C token? And you also mention that the X8C token will be burned? Can you explain further on that? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions I'm just really interested with this project so I really want to understand and know more.

Thank you for the comment and the questions. Do not hesitate to ask questions.
The running performance of the ARM AI is operating on behalf of financial insitutions. These institutions are not inclined to reveal their realtime financial performance to third parties. In fact a release of such details would be illegal due to laws governing confidentiality. However, there is a written reference on the website from a financial institution of NZ. It would of course be useful to be able to share all this information but the very nature of the industry prohibits that until these figures are published in the annual reports of the institutions concerned then we cannot divulge them.
We raised just over 1 mil in the fiat presale.
You are right, TGE will issue X8X utility tokens. X8C will be issued shortly after the TGE. At first we believed it would take up to 90 days to install everything, now we know it can be much sooner. Since X8C cannot exist without full backing the redeemed tokens are of no use, hence they will be burned.

Oh so that's why I couldn't find any real time financial results from the ARM AI that you're using with this project, it's confidential anyway I've seen the written reference on your website and honestly it's impressive, it seems like this technology is really doing its purpose, but I just have something to ask the chart shows the X8 performance index so this token has already been trading since 2015?. You've raised 1 million USD? That's already a huge amount mate, congrats on that milestone. I'm just curious how did you conducted the presale? Were there big companies who took part of the pre sale? And is the amount raised your targeted amount?. That's great! The sooner the better, so now how much days does it take? Is that information already available?. Nice that's a really good feature, now I understand why it should be burned. Thanks for answering my questions mate! I really do appreciate you for taking the time answering questions and updating this thread with the current news of the project.

Thank you. The fiat pre-sale was a private placement so it was not publicly advertised. Institutional contributors count on our discretion so we cannot disclose their names unless they confirm otherwise. We can say our contributors were physical individuals as well as institutions. Our target is to raise 3,4 million additionally to the million alreay raised. But the project goes on regardless of the funds gathered from now on since the infrastructure is almost complete. The information about the exact days regarding the TGE will be released shortly.

That's great that no matter how much the amount raised you're still gonna continue with the project, this is a really good project and not continuing with it because of lack of funds will be such a waste of a wonderful vision, do you have like a budget plan for the ranges of the amount raised? Like if the amount raised is in this specific range then this will be the plans for this project, like budget scenarios? Do you have something like that? Because I haven't seen something like that on the whitepaper yet but maybe I just missed it. Anyway when was this pre sale conducted? Was it around this year, last year or around 2015?. So the infrastructure is almost complete? That's a wonderful news so when are you going to release the finish product is it by the end of this month? Or around 2018 just like what's stated in the roadmap?. Great! I can't wait to read that news, I hope it will be soon so that this project will finally gain some hype.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:54:52 PM

How much will be limited in first phase?
The whitelist pre-sale limit has not been announced yet. It will be released in due course before the TGE.

x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:08:43 AM

I signed up for the whitelist because I do believe in your project and I see a huge potential here, being in the world of cryptocurrency for almost 2 years now, I do think that volatility is both a blessing and a curse, it has its advantages and it also has its disadvantages and it has been part of the cyrpto world ever since the beginning but it's nice to have a cryptocurrency that's quite stable and is not giving you any fear that you might lose all your money at the end of the day so when I read about your project I really got attracted by the fact that you're offering a cryptocurrency that's safe and secure and its main goal is to fight volatility. I read your whitepaper and I'm quite impressed to be honest, I really like the way your project works, I like the fact that you're incorporating an Artificial Intelligence to find the best exchange rates to preserve the value of this project for a long period of time, reading that is striking, but I think it will be best if there's a demonstration on how your AI works, so that people will have an assurance that it will really work the way that its supposed to and I also do like to comment on your roadmap, it seems like you have already raised a minimum cap, can I ask how much you have raised so far through private placement? And I also have another question in your whitepaper there are 2 tokens X8X and the X8C, during the token generation event participants will get the utility token right? So when will we able to trade it to X8C token? And you also mention that the X8C token will be burned? Can you explain further on that? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions I'm just really interested with this project so I really want to understand and know more.

Thank you for the comment and the questions. Do not hesitate to ask questions.
The running performance of the ARM AI is operating on behalf of financial insitutions. These institutions are not inclined to reveal their realtime financial performance to third parties. In fact a release of such details would be illegal due to laws governing confidentiality. However, there is a written reference on the website from a financial institution of NZ. It would of course be useful to be able to share all this information but the very nature of the industry prohibits that until these figures are published in the annual reports of the institutions concerned then we cannot divulge them.
We raised just over 1 mil in the fiat presale.
You are right, TGE will issue X8X utility tokens. X8C will be issued shortly after the TGE. At first we believed it would take up to 90 days to install everything, now we know it can be much sooner. Since X8C cannot exist without full backing the redeemed tokens are of no use, hence they will be burned.

Oh so that's why I couldn't find any real time financial results from the ARM AI that you're using with this project, it's confidential anyway I've seen the written reference on your website and honestly it's impressive, it seems like this technology is really doing its purpose, but I just have something to ask the chart shows the X8 performance index so this token has already been trading since 2015?. You've raised 1 million USD? That's already a huge amount mate, congrats on that milestone. I'm just curious how did you conducted the presale? Were there big companies who took part of the pre sale? And is the amount raised your targeted amount?. That's great! The sooner the better, so now how much days does it take? Is that information already available?. Nice that's a really good feature, now I understand why it should be burned. Thanks for answering my questions mate! I really do appreciate you for taking the time answering questions and updating this thread with the current news of the project.

Thank you. The fiat pre-sale was a private placement so it was not publicly advertised. Institutional contributors count on our discretion so we cannot disclose their names unless they confirm otherwise. We can say our contributors were physical individuals as well as institutions. Our target is to raise 3,4 million additionally to the million alreay raised. But the project goes on regardless of the funds gathered from now on since the infrastructure is almost complete. The information about the exact days regarding the TGE will be released shortly.

That's great that no matter how much the amount raised you're still gonna continue with the project, this is a really good project and not continuing with it because of lack of funds will be such a waste of a wonderful vision, do you have like a budget plan for the ranges of the amount raised? Like if the amount raised is in this specific range then this will be the plans for this project, like budget scenarios? Do you have something like that? Because I haven't seen something like that on the whitepaper yet but maybe I just missed it. Anyway when was this pre sale conducted? Was it around this year, last year or around 2015?. So the infrastructure is almost complete? That's a wonderful news so when are you going to release the finish product is it by the end of this month? Or around 2018 just like what's stated in the roadmap?. Great! I can't wait to read that news, I hope it will be soon so that this project will finally gain some hype.

You have seen correctly. No plan for different amounts raised has been published. Should we raise less than the hard cap our medium term plans like further diversification of holdings between 8 more brokers or banks would be postponed. Likewise the introduction of payment system for the X8C. The private fiat presale was conducted this year. we have just announced that we have adjusted the date of the TGE to give everyone more comfortable time for the KYC proces and also to provide a buffer for possible blockchain congestions. You can read the details here: https://www.ionectar.com/kyc-begins-and-tge-timeline-finalised/

x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:14:03 AM

KYC BEGINS AND TGE TIMELINE FINALISED

Dear X8 project supporters and fans!
We are happy to announce that the X8 project has successfully implemented the KYC procedure in cooperation with the provider, which is capable of delivering services in accordance with Swiss FINMA guidelines on the matter.
This solution means that the X8 project further increases the standard, strengthening the Swiss base which has already been established. This solution meets strict requirements and ensures the best position for the project and the necessary level of business compliance for it to engage with institutions as well.
The procedure will take participants through a guided video verification of personal documents and will require each one to fill in and upload the required AML forms in the pdf format during the procedure. X8 project will raise funds during the pre-sale and crowdsale in line with Swiss KYC/AML requirements and will be one of the first TGEs to meet this level of transparency and compliance with all existing rules and regulations.
Because of these relatively high requirements, which also in turn makes the X8X Utility Token a better and more valuable token, we decided to give our contributors enough time to complete the KYC in full within a comfortable time period. Furthermore, based on legal advice we received in regard to recent Ethereum congestion, this will help the project to protect contributors and reduce the risk of not being able to contribute if potentially another or a similar Ethereum congestion event takes place during the TGE stages. As a result, we are presenting the extended timeline for the TGE.

X8X TGE Timeline:

- Whitelist registration is ongoing
 - KYC instruction video and text will be published on Sunday, 17th Dec
 - KYC for registered Whitelist members starts live on Monday, 18th Dec
 - Limited Whitelist Pre-Sale starts on Thursday, 4th Jan 2018 at 12:00 CET
 - Limited Whitelist Pre-Sale ends on Saturday, 6th Jan 2018 at 12:00 CET
 - 2-day break
 - Unlimited Whitelist Pre-Sale starts on Monday, 8th Jan 2018 at 12:00 CET
 - Unlimited Whitelist Pre-Sale ends on Wednesday, 10th Jan 2018 at 12:00 CET
 - 2-day break
 - Crowdsale starts on Friday, 12th Jan 2018 at 12:00 CET
 - Last Registration/KYC open date: 20th Jan 2018
 - Crowdsale ends on Monday, 22th Jan 2018 at 12:00 CET

This is the final timeline of the TGE of the X8 project. Details and instructions will be provided and published on the existing X8 project channels.
We invite you to join us in the TGE and to obtain your X8X tokens!

blx18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:34:30 AM

Got on the list and just learned I need to wait some more for the KYC. Anyhow it looks really good grounds for the project. Looking forward.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:04:00 AM

WHat is mean Limited in this case?
Limited to a certain number of participants, or limited to a certain amount of funds?
ronbt

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:18:41 PM

How long till KYC forms now that I signed up?
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

WHat is mean Limited in this case?
Limited to a certain number of participants, or limited to a certain amount of funds?
The limited whitelist presale means individual contribution will be limited. The limits will be announced before the presale.

x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:19:14 PM

How long till KYC forms now that I signed up?
KYC forms will be accessible on 18 December.

Exander

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:44:40 PM

Any bonus for whitelist? When do we get X8X tokens after ico?
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:14:43 PM

Any bonus for whitelist? When do we get X8X tokens after ico?
we have decide there will be no bonuses or bounties in our TGE. X8X tokens will be issued within a week after the event.

blx18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:40:56 PM

Will everyone on the whitelist get a chance to invest? I mean the cap is rather small...
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:20:36 PM

Will everyone on the whitelist get a chance to invest? I mean the cap is rather small...
We will definitely take this into account when we are deciding on the limits of the first phase.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: