Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] [AM1] ASICMINER Full-Share PT - No Mgmt Fees! Import/Export!  (Read 9332 times)
nlive

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 06:17:18 AM

Hi,ThickAsThieves

I have returned my AM1 shares to the issuer at 2013-10-18 03:57:13.
This is done by using the Xfer tool on the Havelock Portfolio page.
Now,what can i do? Just wait?
Thanks!!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nlive

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 11:36:45 AM

Please help me
qwertyqwerty

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 11:41:26 AM

Please help me

只是等待 ~ 每个人都有延迟,但它会很快得到解决。
nlive

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 01:25:57 PM

Please help me

只是等待 ~ 每个人都有延迟,但它会很快得到解决。
谢谢啊,我是怕哪儿做错了,已经严重亏损,转股又老不处理,也是逼的没办法了
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 01:45:43 PM

谢谢啊,我是怕哪儿做错了,已经严重亏损,转股又老不处理,也是逼的没办法了

Don't worry. While TAT may be busy right now, I'm very sure, he cares and will process your transfer. Smiley

ThickAsThieves (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 04:31:45 PM

Please be patient.
nlive

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:10:10 AM

Please be patient.
thanks... Grin
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 11:53:34 PM

Has anyone tried transferring his new direct shares (from BTCT) to this PT yet?
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:08:45 PM

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/20131101-announcement.php

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

November 1, 2013 - Havelock Investments (HavelockInvestments.com), a leading Bitcoin Denominated Investment Fund, announced today that it has executed a definitive agreement to be acquired by The Panama Fund, S.A, a fully licensed and registered Panamanian Investment Company.

The acquisitions creates the world's first, fully licensed, Bitcoin Denominated Fund Exchange, where companies from around the world will be able to raise capital directly, through the exclusive use of Bitcoins.

With this acquisition HavelockInvestments.com will be able to maintain its current Funds, as well as expand its operations, while attracting new opportunities in the rapidly expanding Bitcoin Marketplace.

The original HavelockInvestments.com team will remain in place and will play a key role in the future growth of the company.
TheFuneral

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:18:12 PM

Is this still the accurate and correct way to get shares into havelock?

How to Import Direct Shares:
1. Send an e-mail to fnnirvana@gmail.com & TAT Investments at tat.investments@gmail.com with the following message:

”Friedcat, please transfer (X) of my shares to the TAT Investments account at 1rHfXj4AwH9zymwwJuXnbXLiDbAE9V1uz -- tat.investments@gmail.com”

Also include the following info: 
- Your current ASICMINER share-holding wallet address & e-mail address
- The quantity of shares you wish to transfer

2. If the e-mail address  you have on file with ASICMINER is different than the one you use for your Havelock account, you MUST send an e-mail from the e-mail address you have registered with Havelock confirming this import request. If this is the case, please provided a dated, signed message from the host wallet to confirm ownership. 
3. After confirmation from Friedcat is received, the AM1 shares will be added to your account within 48 hours or less.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:31:08 PM

Is this still the accurate and correct way to get shares into havelock?

How to Import Direct Shares:
1. Send an e-mail to fnnirvana@gmail.com & TAT Investments at tat.investments@gmail.com with the following message:

”Friedcat, please transfer (X) of my shares to the TAT Investments account at 1rHfXj4AwH9zymwwJuXnbXLiDbAE9V1uz -- tat.investments@gmail.com”

Also include the following info: 
- Your current ASICMINER share-holding wallet address & e-mail address
- The quantity of shares you wish to transfer

2. If the e-mail address  you have on file with ASICMINER is different than the one you use for your Havelock account, you MUST send an e-mail from the e-mail address you have registered with Havelock confirming this import request. If this is the case, please provided a dated, signed message from the host wallet to confirm ownership. 
3. After confirmation from Friedcat is received, the AM1 shares will be added to your account within 48 hours or less.

Yes, this is the method for importing Direct Shares.
solomon

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:17:51 AM

How long does a push to direct shares take on average? What happens to dividends in the time between the transfer being initiated and the direct shares being confirmed?

bitcoin price ticker | bits.so
Progressive

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:58:22 AM

How long does a push to direct shares take on average? What happens to dividends in the time between the transfer being initiated and the direct shares being confirmed?
According to my experience TAT AM transfers are usually done in 12-48 hours.
helixone

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:16:04 PM

He's talking about transferring to direct, which is actually contingent on both TAT and friedcat processing the request. Even if TAT initiates the request within 12-48 hours, one would still need to wait for friedcat to process it, and these days he only seems to be processing transfers once per week. (But typically he clears outstanding xfer requests befor processing divs.)

I'd day, it's best to not push shares on the day of divs or the day prior. (You prolly won't lose them, it just might get muddled.) 

-helixone
solomon

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:24:02 PM

He's talking about transferring to direct, which is actually contingent on both TAT and friedcat processing the request. Even if TAT initiates the request within 12-48 hours, one would still need to wait for friedcat to process it, and these days he only seems to be processing transfers once per week. (But typically he clears outstanding xfer requests befor processing divs.)

I'd day, it's best to not push shares on the day of divs or the day prior. (You prolly won't lose them, it just might get muddled.) 

-helixone

Ok, thanks.

bitcoin price ticker | bits.so
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:08:33 PM

AM1 import/export for Direct Shares details will be updated to state that all requests will be batched and submitted once per week.

This will be done to streamline the requests and better manage expectations in line with the schedule that Friedcat actually processes batches himself.

ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:39:42 PM

G.ASICMINER (Bitfunder)
The offer to convert G.ASICMINER shares is now over. If you still hold any, you will need to wait for Bitfunder to convert them to Direct Shares with Friedcat to do anything with them.

AM100 (Havelock)
The offer to convert fractional shares to AM1/Direct Shares is also over. It went well, so we may offer this option in the future again, no promises though.

TAT.ASICMINER (Bitfunder)
As soon as I can sync up with Bitfunder (this week most likely), we will also freeze TAT.ASICMINER. Any holders that haven't already migrated will be required to provide a signed message from their wallet address on file with Bitfunder.com to claim them. I will still accept migration requests for these until then.

AM1 & Direct Shares
Beginning today, all requests to convert AM1/Direct shares to will now be processed in batches, once per week.

This is being done to streamline the process and better manage expectations, since ASICMINER only processes things once per week on their end anyway.

If your request does not make it into a current week's batch, it will be processed in the next batch.

NOTE: Confirmation emails or status updates on export requests will not be provided until a request is completed.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:41:22 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

On March 1, 2014, TAT Investments will transfer control of the AM1,  AM100, and SMG listings at HavelockInvestments.com to the direct control of Havelock Investments.

None of these funds are closing at this time. A new e-mail address for AM1 transfer requests will be provided at the end of this month.

None of the fund terms are changing other than to replace TAT Investments.

All underlying assets that represent these passthrough shares will also be transferred to Havelock. The direct shares will be held at 1J5fvfUrDcZj8rrpVHMgn8u7sXee84QkPd.

This also means that ThickAsThieves will no longer hold a board seat with ASICMINER, and a representative from Havelock will instead.

NEOBEE is not changing operators.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: