Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:43:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 The year of the altcoin  (Read 3886 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:09:16 PM

i for one look forward to our new alt overlords
 Shocked Cool Cheesy

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:10:47 AM

Is it true? I'll wait for that. Because for now i have some altcoin in my wallet, and maybe i will buy again, especially i will buy ethereum. I don't know i'm very interest with ethereum, maybe he is the second best coin after bitcoin, and the price ethereum in the future will like the price bitcoin now. Hopefully 2018 is indeed his year for altcoin, i hope that.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:16:48 AM

People are getting to know Bitcoins, as they enter into the market, they may come to know ICO and other coins that offer opportunities. Hence, if all things be equal, 2018 will see more interested traders in altcoins.
ukiert

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:02:38 AM

People are getting to know Bitcoins, as they enter into the market, they may come to know ICO and other coins that offer opportunities. Hence, if all things be equal, 2018 will see more interested traders in altcoins.
I also agree if people already know the price of a nice come, hopefully in the year 2019 price altcoin getting better and many who are interested in  traders altcoin
boonsterx

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:02:42 AM

Once all these new investors who are buying up BTC feels BTC is too expensive, they will start to turn their attention to altcoins.
We should see a pump of the top 10 alt coins then follow by the next top 30 coins.

This is similar to how the stock markets work... we usually see the big caps get pump in a bull market and after all the big cap stocks have run up, the small caps will start their run. Buy your altcoins and hold throughout 2018!

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:17:32 AM

I think the x10 and x100's of several altcoins/platforms are to be seen in 2018

Enjoy the ride brothers and sisters

agreed with you brother, it should be that time for alt coin deserve a time for the show. big growth.

candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:24:42 AM

Who knows 2018 would be the year for altcoins. There are a few altcoins ready to pump in 2018. Iota, Neo, Dash, Monero, Waves and Eth.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:40:34 AM

With all the shitcoins coming around, I'm sure that we can find at least the proverbial "needle in a haystick" in 2018. New shitcoins arrived, lots of hype around it, investors get interested, pump-and-dump and then BOOM x100's in few days. Book your profit and then look for the next, that's how it is. But the questions is how we gonna find out that one coin that will make us all rich? Would be interesting isn't it?

And to the existing coins, I still go with the top 1-10 in coinmarketcap. I think they are still undervalued this year because of the China ban ICO's and of course the bitcoin sweepstakes that we are seeing. I myself have some ETH that I didn't dump event though is reaches its all-time-high this year. I'm looking at 2018 as the year of the altcoins. Lots of project around, lots of IT companies interested, specially smart contracts. Let's see though. Just watch the top 1-5 this year, it would be huge.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:43:02 AM

What's gonna happen by the fall year is still a myth. The price of bitcoin seems peaking high, whereas the altcoins are going low as it is paired with bitcoin. Another thing is the ethereum platform congestion the network is not getting the potential to grow. Hope the growth will begin by the year starting.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:30:00 AM

Yes.. this end of the year is time for top popular coin to grow. I see many good coin start growing now and next year will continue.
I am so happy seeing good prospect of my holding coin.
Fodrigo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:06:30 AM

I hope so. I started investing in July and as I didn't have much money, I invested a little in 5 altcoins waiting for a short time big return in one of them and ignored Bitcoin (I didn't expect to have a 7x growth so soon Shocked). And while I see bitcoin growing, I'm currently 10% under what I invested.

I am sure they will go up eventually and I will make some profit, but with this bitcoin situation, it gives us the need to be even more patient and firm with our beliefs.
mullenrodney

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:20:40 AM

I hope so. I started investing in July and as I didn't have much money, I invested a little in 5 altcoins waiting for a short time big return in one of them and ignored Bitcoin (I didn't expect to have a 7x growth so soon Shocked). And while I see bitcoin growing, I'm currently 10% under what I invested.

I am sure they will go up eventually and I will make some profit, but with this bitcoin situation, it gives us the need to be even more patient and firm with our beliefs.

Don't you worry thou. BTC will go down and alts will blow up. So, just hodl. It is the main skill there which everybody is talking but not everybody is doing
Fodrigo

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:30:36 AM

Don't you worry thou. BTC will go down and alts will blow up. So, just hodl. It is the main skill there which everybody is talking but not everybody is doing

hahahah true! It is the main skill there which everybody is talking but not everybody is doing

I liked that!

Yes, I'm holding... but lately (maybe for seem many of these opportunities pass by the last days), I've been flirting with the temptation to change some of my altcoins when they get on ATH, for bitcoin after a drop because it would probably recover fast and the altcoin (for being even more volatile), would eventually drop too... so I could buy more coins than I had before the trade. But it's very risky and I'm a newbie, I don't think I should deal with short terms investments (at least right now). Therefore, I hold.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:37:33 AM

Yeap, If they won't finish too early..
Those coin who are early lost its volume they are shit coins who only wanting to scam investors or some coin which has no good project that can compete in the crypto world that is why no one will wanting to support their project.

I am agree that 2018 is the year of altcoin for at the current year it is insane year of bitcoin and most of the altcoin dropping its value because lots of people are now focus on bitcoin trend. Hoping that next year altcoin would start to increase their value.
vetal1212

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:56:39 AM

It is unlikely that this year could be called the year of altkoinov, this year altkoiny fell down this year is definitely the year of the Bitcoin it just incredibly increased during this year and it is altkoinam unlikely to reach in the nearest future!
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:08:05 AM

can you tell me the source of information you are saying? If you have one please let us know to do further research.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:11:17 AM

Every altcoin, enjoy this trip. I think any of altcoin blood will keep increasing its price, it will be easy for any existing altcoin, maybe as an example is XRP. which expects all this to happen is certainly the investors who invest altcoin. But do not count your chickens until they hatch.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:24:55 AM

Maybe its alts year,or might be the most painful year in traders because i heard 95% of alts wont have value.

Dr0idGuru

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:58:16 AM

I agree that 2018 will be the year of the Altcoins, specially when we start to see users using and buying altcoins.
For instance, the first which is more obvious that will be used a lot is AppCoins (https://appcoins.io).
They have 200 million users of their app store and a workable proof-of-concept:
https://medium.com/@appcoins/proof-of-concept-using-aptoide-app-to-purchase-in-app-items-with-appcoins-b3bd0e398ef8
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:56:47 PM

I'm sure that 2018 will show which altcoins are worth living, and which will die...there will be a sort of sweep
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: