Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 The year of the altcoin  (Read 3886 times)
winteriscoming91

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:02:26 PM

even BTC price have increased up to $15,151 in the recent week. why is that so?

swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:03:57 PM

I think the x10 and x100's of several altcoins/platforms are to be seen in 2018

Enjoy the ride brothers and sisters

This could be iota, or no? It already made 15x growth in short period of time. Maybe we should seek some ico coins so that we can start from the beginning and make crazy amount of profits like 100x or so.
Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:06:49 PM

I hope that it will be so because now I have a lot of altcoins and I have big losses) I wait every day when they start to grow, I already want to make a profit and not to sit and worry every day. But still I think that not all will grow, there will be no such growth as last spring
Sparky71

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:09:02 PM

I agree.  XSPEC Spectre is very undervalued especially when you look at how many of the privacy coins have been rising.  This might be the best one.  

Why? Look at the Spectre website. Almost no data. I could do that site in 1 hour and i dont know html etc..

Guys, get some Lisk, Waves, Btc, Neo, Eth, Ltc, Eos and HOLD them and take small profits at peaks if needed. Thank me later Smiley

Thanks for the list.  Some I know, some I don't, so now some research to do.  I am not as optimistic as everyone here, but if new money flows in prices will generally rise.  Supply and demand.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:12:32 PM

I also think like that the year 2018 will be the year of ethereum because many ICO are based on ethereum so it may create huge demand for ethereum which causes price increase also,but now all the altcoin price are dumped due to the rapid price increase in bitcoin but I hope the condition will become normal and it also chance to buy our altcoins for cheapp price.
anzach87

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:33:50 PM

2018 will be the year of sia coin u believe or not Smiley
Tinna25

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:03:58 PM

I think so too, but what about the higher bitcoin value, does it have no effect in ICO?
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:18:00 PM

I don't believe that bitcoin will noticeably surrender its position on the crypto-currency market. The last days show that bitcoin has great potential. Bitcoin futures will attract large capitals.
so, I will keep most of my assets in digital gold  Wink
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:47:25 PM

In 2018 again the most profitable coin will be bitcoin because people started to learn Bitcoin in many countries
yes the bitcoin ride has already started, it is going to have rapid growth with mass adoption in 2018. With this the altcoins too will see mass growth especially the ETH, if funds available it is good to collect some altcoins like eth.

Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:58:39 PM

2018 is the year of cryptocurrency includes Bitcoin, altcoins and tokens. I think 2017 is the beginning year of cryptocurrency. It is known more in the world and 2018 will be the boom year of digital money.

rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:07:10 PM

Always some altcoins increase by x10 or x100, but without examples this comment is meaningless. Give at least three specific altcoins.
tharindukw96

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:12:22 PM

Some of them noted that, although Bitcoin holds the major part of the whole cryptocurrency market cap, other coins seems to have very good prospects. Some of them may even overreach the results of their ‘big brother’ and take first place as the most popular, secure and fast growing coin.
Ethereum breathes at Bitcoin’s back
Right now, the main competitor to the world’s largest cryptocurrency Bitcoin is Ethereum (ETH). When Bitcoin goes down, Ethereum holds on or even rises in price.
While on June 11 Bitcoin’s price fell down and took the other altcoins into the stage of price corrections, Ethereum managed to hold on and continued growing.
Some cryptocurrency experts are placing bets on Ethereum taking the lead soon.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

Always some altcoins increase by x10 or x100, but without examples this comment is meaningless. Give at least three specific altcoins.
There are many things we need to do to help altcoins become better. But I think that Neo, IOTA and Monero are some of good coins will have the bright future in 2018
JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:30:42 PM

i missed so much crypto, just looking through the ETHEREUM thread amazes me.

Is there any really cheap coins atm with huge potential?

I invested a little in:

XLM (Stellar)
IOTA

any others? just gonna invest and leave for a while. Anything is possible
j4y_naKomodo

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:52:03 PM

2018: Year of the Decentralized Exchange! There are many coming into play this year, and just in Time! How many centralized exchanges must be hacked/compromised before the people DEMAND the Decentralized access of currency they were promised with Bitcoin?

I won’t speculate on price, but with the progress Komodo Platform has made with its DEX (BarterDEX, 15000+ atomic swaps completed! www.dexstats.info), things are looking good for them and the crypto community as a whole! Their GUI is in beta tests right now - which anyone is welcome to participate in. New versions of the GUI are released every week as the developers are ON IT. Check out their ANN thread for some screen grabs of it in use - multiwallet, Atomic Swaps, SPV electrum servers (no need to download blockchain), Jumblr gives zK-SNARK anonymity to ANY coin traded on BarterDEX, order matching, trade bots, integrated charts... all available today. RIGHT NOW. Check it out   : )

Komodo Website: https://komodoplatform.com/en
Bitcointalk [ANN]: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.0
j4y_naKomodo

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:05:43 PM

I also think like that the year 2018 will be the year of ethereum because many ICO are based on ethereum so it may create huge demand for ethereum which causes price increase also,but now all the altcoin price are dumped due to the rapid price increase in bitcoin but I hope the condition will become normal and it also chance to buy our altcoins for cheapp price.

A word of caution on Ethereum: it is great technology and certainly pioneered the ICO landscape, but there are many coins out there (such as my fave <3) with similar yet improved capabilities that were built from the ground up to be more efficient, secure, and effective. For instance, an Ethereum ICO grants the creator a token, essentially a future representation of an actual blockchain/cryptocurrency. The company is then locked into Ethereum, it’s success/failure, and gas prices. Komodo Platform decentralized ICO grants the issuer a complete blockchain that can be moved off Komodo Platform if necessary/desired. That itself is monumental. Also there is no gas and they get secured with Bitcoin’s hashrate.

2018 will be big for Ethereum, no doubt, but with greater use, their flaws will become more evident (cryptokitties as evidence) and companies will opt for more freedom.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:18:33 PM

Maybe its alts year,or might be the most painful year in traders because i heard 95% of alts wont have value.
I will tell you 3 projects that are included in the remaining 5% - Factom, Aragon, Aventus. Thank me in 2018  Cool
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:19:59 PM

What a positive noted my friend! I look forward as well on how alt coins will make it on 2018 and how it will also do great like what bitcoin did. Well, this could be possible for a lot of developers now are really striving hard to make their alternative currencies to be marketed well in many ways. Ethereum, for example, is a good way to look because it is being developed and is now accepted by people. A lot of known or famous people as well in the business are starting to educate people about cryto currencies and that is making bitcoin and alt coins knows in the market. I can't wait for the time that these will be all well accepted and hope that 2018 could be a year of that atleast one step to its great success.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:53:17 PM

Many altcoins are mooning every year. I expect 2018 to be special because of growing community and the huge number of new comers to cryptos world.

romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:34:45 PM

I think 2018 is the most important year in crypto currencies world. already many types of altcoin project launch in last few month. and some of altcoin project Is running.
So 2018 is a big challenging year for altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: